• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos strange hiccups after 800mg Diazepam.

if it truly was 800mg diazepam equivalent u would not be conscious for a couple of days, tolerance or not

so I'm just raising awareness, and trying to tell people to avoid flbLAM. It's quite euphoric, but it's not worth it, and there are RC benzos out there like Nifoxipam that are far better than this shit.

Better propagate to avoid taking ridiculously high amounts of any Benzo. Of course it fucks you up if you take 40* 0,25mg. This can be said about every drug if you purposefully OD on it...
Also there is already a thread about Flubromazolam so it is pretty much known around here.
The title is misleading because the thread not about Diazepam at all.

If you think RC benzos cause euphoria, you may want to reconsider your DOC.
Benzos are not my DOC, and people suffering from anxiety and extreme panic attacks like me can only experience good euphoria from benzos. The unique euphoria consists of huge feelings of relief, with the exception of Temazepam, Nitrazepam, Bromazepam and Flunitrazepam, since these particular benzos have their own unique euphoria. My DOC are barbiturates, I have tried 3 different ones, Phenobarbital being better than benzos but quite boring, Secobarbital was awesome via oral, terrible via IV, and Amobarbital IV was better than heroin. I have Etaquolone on the way and the next drug on my list is Pentobarbital. I tried heroin only a few times, and will never again, because I don't want to associate myself with the disgusting dirty world of opiates.
if it truly was 800mg diazepam equivalent u would not be conscious for a couple of days, tolerance or not
There's no "ceiling effect" when it comes to tolerance, although I wish there was :). This means you can have tolerance of 2000mg Diazepam and still be able to function.
Better propagate to avoid taking ridiculously high amounts of any Benzo. Of course it fucks you up if you take 40* 0,25mg. This can be said about every drug if you purposefully OD on it...
Also there is already a thread about Flubromazolam so it is pretty much known around here.
The title is misleading because the thread not about Diazepam at all.
I had flubromazolam in tablet form before, but this time it was dissolved in isopropyl. I consumed 10mg because of my tolerance, not because I wanted to OD

Last edited:
Yalls got to chill. Tolerance keep be an evil creature. Benzos can cause hiccups no big deal

I've always been confused by this " tolerance. " makes me be able to take anaesthetic amounts of shit n be fine , ? A person who has got drunk on a bottle scotch doesn't then need 800 bottle scotches ten years later to get tipsy ? Yes tolerance is real n sucks but that much tolerance I doubt

Just a thought - the diaphragm is a muscle and benzodiazepines are well known muscle relaxants... coincidence? I think not.

That was my first thought too, although now that I think about it, it might also be connected to the relaxation of the esophageal sphincter (which is why benzos give people reflux).