Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stalker? Or not?

drinky_mcbeer said:
I'm sure that that was Irish' name

We work as a team...... I hold them for him and he holds them for me.

It's called "teamwork"

drinky_mcbeer said:
that that

8) Good grammer ^^ now back to school you go :p ;)

ps How are things anyway Mr McBeer ?

hey school is finished i dont need grammar anymore.. hmmm... things are swell at the moment. i would like to stay and chat but i have to be off to pot black and then to the local for a mcbeer which i shall drinky.

nothing spells "TRUE LOVE" like seeing the glint of binocular lenses through your bedroom window at night.

Sheesh, I hadnt seen this before.

Sounds like you did the right thing Gilly and also that your chat was well accepted.........well on the face of it anyways.

Maybe he didnt realise he was causing you angst and was just a genuine lonely old guy lookin for a friend........still there are ways of doing things.

Hope it all continues to be rosy for you.

Yeah, well done Gilly. Proud of ya.

And lol at Shnouzerpuff :D

sounds like everything worked out nicely, hope it all stays that way :)

Must be somethign about girls and coffee machines..

the girls at the coffee cart at the uni have a guy that does similar.. and i've taken to making him uncomfortable to the point of leaving if i'm going past and see him there.. It's so wrong.

Call me a cynical asshole, but....I think you need to be more harsh.

I've had a (very mild) stalker in the past. He found out where I worked and made sure he was always outside, he found out where I'd go out (which isn't brain surgery considering Melbourne has 2.5 decent gay bars) and he was always there ready to coincidentally brush up against me in the crowd...that kind of shit. I tried to be nice, because I could see that he wasn't trying to have any kind of power over me, he was latching on to me because for most of the time I knew him I'd been too nice to just tell him to get fucked. I know that his obsession issues are a reflection on him and his self-esteem, and because I felt sorry for him I let a lot of what he did go (he also pulled the same shit on a friend of mine).

Ultimately though...you don't owe this guy anything. And until you make it abundantly clear that you don't want anything to do with him, he will always harbour some hope that there's something between the two of you.

You said he's in his 60's so I'm gonna go on a limb and assume that he's probably not really in a state to be a physical threat to you--and while it's sad that you can't help him through his issues, it's not your responsibility to do that either.

Hopefully what you've said will work. If not, be as harsh to him as you need to be. And if that doesn't work, do as has been suggested and get some guys involved who look big and tough. And in future, if someone is giving you attention that isn't warranted....as much as it shows you've got a huge heart for humoring them...let them know it's unwarranted. It's one thing to be compassionate, but you should never let your peace of mind or safety come second to someone else's comfort.

thanks Raz

The day after my confrontation (If you would call it that) he sent me a christmas card (i checked the post mark). He has appeared at 2 out of 4 of my last shifts which is a reduction.

I feel uneasy still and agree i owe him nothing. I've served him .. it was my job, i was happy and smiley and made conversation because it was my job. Sucks how it can be misconstrued (?sp).