something i can never have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, no I was talking about the OP's idea..
I wouldn't just come on here and start talking about your issues like that. I'm not that rude.

I may even know how you feel..

Ahhh I see!
It was an interesting concept you put forth anyway! I liked it :)

Ah you see, it does apply to your dilemma though. I'm just not used to talking to people about their problems..I guess that is what TDS is for yeah?

So your issue is whether your desire is worth possible pain that others can feel. In that case, I think the theoretical answer is no and the practical one...I couldn't tell you:eek:

meh

Ive been crazy in love with this person for around 2 and a half bordering on three years now =/

i see him almost everyday and knowing that he'll NEVER love me kills me inside
(hes straight)

i think what helps me is the fact that theres really nothing i can do
eye candy i guess?

I stare, i dream, etc. but i know ill never have him
and i guess thats what gets me through it.

Awww Thizzer, I know how painful that is :(
Hopefully you can find someone to love who will love you back the same way <3

It has been over two and a half years for me.

When we first met we spent a lot of time together. We rolled together a few times and she said things that I believed were from the heart. I still do. But in everyday sober life she puts up a wall and engages various defense mechanisms that result in her not allowing herself to love anyone or even really love herself.

I was so sure that she felt close to the same way I did. I was devastated when it did not work out. My friends have all todl me to move on. I wan't to be with her.

My heart goes out to all who have experienced anything similar because I know how rough it can be.

Don't give up hope <3
A lifetime is a long time, and a lot can (and will!) be achieved. You're still young, there are so many opportunities you have yet to face.

thanks n3ophy7e that means alot
<3:]

idk its just hard
watching EVERYONE around you get in and out of relationships like the snap of a finger
and here i am alone
shit sucks =/

something i can never have....
well everyday i think about heroin but can't have it.
i also wish i was younger, i love the kids i teach but it's depressing to know that certain opportunites are closed for you forever.
i also wish that i was in a happy and succesful romantic relationship, it's been two years since i was in a good one. i REALLY wish that i was attracted to the right sort of guys, however... i think its my attraction to assholes that causes me to be so unhappy...
hmmm./

I can never have a sexual relationship (due to physical problems mainly)... but do I want one? I really don't know. Maybe a little. Or maybe I've stopped wanting one because I know I can't have it, so I'm resigned. But I do want a close, loving relationship and I feel that I can't ever have that either.

^^ Hun, you're still so young, there is so much time for you to find love <3
Also, love finds ways around physical barriers so don't lose hope in that department okay?

I've recently become quite close to and have developed fairly strong feelings for my friends girlfriend. She's really cute, we get along great and everything but she likes my friend a lot. Whom initially wasn't into the relationship much and still isn't really. He doesn't really feel any sparks with her and all this other stuff, was being a bit unfaithful at the start as well until I had a bit of a bitch about it. But I know it can never happen because she likes my friend too much and when he ends it with her she'll be too fixated on him for any chance of a relationship between us to work.

*sigh* but such is life I guess.

^^ Sorry to hear about that man, situations like that really suck :(

i dont know if i will ever find love, so i have a constant affair with opiates. if i ever have a wife and a child, i will put the morphine away and never look back. what if i never find my one? thats the question that hurts me so.

Last edited:
I have never felt this 'love' people talk of, so I tend to ignore that it exists and be self sufficient, not because I want to, because I have to

I have never felt this 'love' people talk of, so I tend to ignore that it exists and be self sufficient, not because I want to, because I have to

yeah, you cant really look for it, it kinda just slaps the *&^%$ out of you, unexpectedly.

but it hurts, some times, it hurts bad.

you cant ignore it though, when its there, its there.

Status
Not open for further replies.