• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sobriety challenge; 7 days. Who can do it?

This is day 13 of no opiates... still microdosing ibogaine. Still a bit of withdrawal too, it was actually pretty bad yesterday but today it seems much better, and the days before that I thought I was in the clear. I have taken gabapentin a number of times and some other drugs here and there including a psychedelic, but opiates are the ones I need to stop. I didn't do it for this challenge, I am going to stay off them forever. But thought I'd check in anyway.

How does a microdose of Ibogane compare to say, a 15 mcg microdose of LSD? I'm curious about what sort of differences each may produce. Or we can wait for the trip report I suppose alternatively. It may be redundant information if your documentation post experience is as detailed as it usually is. I do love reading your reports, the descriptive language and detail make it as though the reader might be able to experience (in a distant way) what you describe.

Thanks. :) I will be writing a report, I mean I already have been. I'd say in general, it is less trippy and more sedating, but not really sedating specifically for me. The primary effect is on mood. Also for me anyway, there are really unique visuals at night... after a few days of 2-3 microdoses a day, they got rather strong. It's like visual afterimage latency where the edges of lighter objects cast off their outlines and dissipate rather slowly. The result is really strong and long trails that appear to dissipate into smoke after a moment. Really cool.

I have been off opioids for 7 days, I was reducing xanax but abstinence fucked all that up and I used higher doses again, the quarantine forced me to stop, I took some cocaine and alcohol 1 day ago, although I still count as 7 days sober, no I see that being sober is helping me ... I really need "helpers"

I dig the idea of being sober, and last year attended a stellar rehab and sober living program, yet the problem remains that I hate myself when I am sober. I hate the way I feel upon waking and there is no way to not feel that way aside from reaching for the chemicals that positively effect my body (specifically my heart, as I have legitimate panic disorder) and my personality.

I had a nice 7 days, but im going for some psychedelic experiments in the next few weeks. I almost feel like these "experimental" combinations that I do every few days is less harmful than a daily ADHD medication regimen. I fucking hate my dexadrine. On some triptamines, I get all the mood boost and conceptual thought improvement without the harsh anxiety and steady slight rise in pusle pressure and the anoretic effect that the meds illicit.

Man drugs are a double edged sword. I fucking love / hate / love hate them. Over and over haha.

Im at 4 weeks without any substances and its much easier for me now
Sober is the new normal

But Im definitely looking forward to psychedelics again
Still yet to try some of my new arrivals... but another 2 weeks or more anyways lol ..

Happy to report Ive been up on my exercises (both strength and cardio), diet and complete lack of Facebook