• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

alarminglynefarious

Ex-Bluelighter
I thought this would be a fun exercise, i'm well aware that its barely afternoon on a weekday, but that's no excuse to not be on something, lol.

if you're high and feel great drop what you're currently floating on.

i'm on my waveeeeeee right now with dexedrine, flurazepam, whisky and some purple kush.
thats 45 mg dexedrine [insufflated] 15mg flurazepam [sublingual] and i dont know how to measure how much weed i'm on because i literally take a popper every half hour tops its just what i do. i'm just past halfway through 5th of wild turkey.

Oxy and Og shark lol those are some nice stims you’ve got.I just hate the crash.

ayyyyyyyyy oxy was one of my first loves and i'll never forget about it. i i cant get my hands on enough to get buzzed at any decent rate anymore i kinda graduated to smack and now short of smoking brown there ain't much most pharmaceutical preparations of opiates/opioids do for me.
also i have no idea about the quality or lack there of in terms of street h nowadays - the deep web is my friend.

ayyyyyyyyy oxy was one of my first loves and i'll never forget about it. i i cant get my hands on enough to get buzzed at any decent rate anymore i kinda graduated to smack and now short of smoking brown there ain't much most pharmaceutical preparations of opiates/opioids do for me.
also i have no idea about the quality or lack there of in terms of street h nowadays - the deep web is my friend.
I can’t rock with smack, I’ve tried it like twice and I think i overdid it smoking it and combining with morphine ers so it was kinda a dizzy hot sickening experience but to me oxys are plentiful just expensive as fuck. I usually just take a 10 and smoke my weed throughout the day nothing too crazy. This OG SHARK strain though. You gotta get you some of this shit

I thought this would be a fun exercise, i'm well aware that its barely afternoon on a weekday, but that's no excuse to not be on something, lol.

if you're high and feel great drop what you're currently floating on.

i'm on my waveeeeeee right now with dexedrine, flurazepam, whisky and some purple kush.
thats 45 mg dexedrine [insufflated] 15mg flurazepam [sublingual] and i dont know how to measure how much weed i'm on because i literally take a popper every half hour tops its just what i do. i'm just past halfway through 5th of wild turkey.
When you said “I don’t know how to measure how much weed I’m on” a part of me cried that’s how real it was

to each their own, if pills are doing it for you seriously don't graduate. smoking opiates is my preferred method because of a tolerance and the commitment that i will never shoot up again. and i really try to avoid the smack and most opiates in repetitive and constant conditions the best i can. i can't stop with em and i have to make sure i set max quotas like 2 weekends a month or some shit.

to each their own, if pills are doing it for you seriously don't graduate. smoking opiates is my preferred method because of a tolerance and the commitment that i will never shoot up again. and i really try to avoid the smack and most opiates in repetitive and constant conditions the best i can. i can't stop with em and i have to make sure i set max quotas like 2 weekends a month or some shit.
Yeah I take breaks in between I worry about my life to much to graduate to anything harder honestly. And right now I’d trade for some klonopin and adderall. I love a weed and adderall mix. But ehh gotta get in where you fit in at least till I can get back to doctors.

for real funeralfather what potsmoker can give you an accurate "yeah brooo i'm on 0.55 grams of that gorilla glue"
Lmao im sorta lucky I use a pax and I think the oven fits .3 and that last me about 6 hours with a little left over for abv cannaoil I’d really like a backwood but I end up smoking backwoods just for the tobacco after a while

oh man it's all about the arizer why would you get a pax?
I Had no idea bout vapes when I bought it. I sold my desktop vapor brothers and bought this. It’s alright. Vaping don’t hit me as hard as regular smoking but I’m trying do my best to stay away from smoking. I miss it so much though scraping bowls use to be my therapy

I'm floating on 90mg of morphine and 2.5mg of clonazepam. Shit combined just hits different in a fucking amazing way. Body and mind just taking a vacation hahahaha

I Had no idea bout vapes when I bought it. I sold my desktop vapor brothers and bought this. It’s alright. Vaping don’t hit me as hard as regular smoking but I’m trying do my best to stay away from smoking. I miss it so much though scraping bowls use to be my therapy
i plug arizer every chance i get, great canadian company, phenomenal warranties, great design. i had a pax that started clogging up wwithin like 6 weeks.

Alprazolam. Tizanidine. Pregabalin. Kratom. Cannabis (both smoked and edibles).

My regular post-surgery regimen..

tizanidine what is that, not often i come across drugs i've never heard. inb4 jfgi, cuz i am high and this seems like a perfectly reasonable place to enter my query

tizanidine what is that, not often i come across drugs i've never heard. inb4 jfgi, cuz i am high and this seems like a perfectly reasonable place to enter my query

A muscle relaxer related to clonidine used for muscle spasms caused my spinal cord damage. It's a very good muscle relaxer, but has no recreational potential. It's not especially commonly prescribed, so it's not well known. It was sold under the trade name Zanaflex.

A muscle relaxer related to clonidine used for muscle spasms caused my spinal cord damage. It's a very good muscle relaxer, but has no recreational potential. It's not especially commonly prescribed, so it's not well known. It was sold under the trade name Zanaflex.

People mix muscle relaxers such as the famous one Soma, with benzos and opiates. If you watch the documentary "The Pharmacist" on Netflix it's about a pharmacist who realizes a doctor running a "pill mill" was constantly prescribing this combination to dozens if not hundreds of patients, whatever they wanted, however much they wanted. So I would say it has some recreational value or at least synergizes with those other drugs.

I have some and they kinda feel opiate like, your body just becomes kinda heavy but in a good way, you hardly feel like moving and just sitting there feels good. Then you likely fall asleep as they are very sedating.