• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

As always moist landrace strains, got myself same;
swazi
transkei
red congolese

and them
i have some little bit of;
white widow
harley quinn

then i also have a bit off hash too.

hoX20gh.jpg

No name.

picked up a few samples yesterday and a bag
purple gorilla, monster cookies and berry white
some bomb ass wood, convenient and affordable <--- text me @wudafuqizketo @getingatagrip .spamab414mland/gtfoh
getting my weed card :oops:
BZAHT9E.jpg

King sized cones and bomg rips of some legal high grade indica growm to almost perfection, if they had just let it dry a little longer and had trimmed it a lil bit.

growm to literally almost perfection, if they had just let it dry a little longer and had trimmed it a lil better it would be 100% perfect but

I just bought 3 oz of it
🔥
, I also have about 4 and a half oz of some type of gorilla glue and wedding cake mix.

gambled it. It was completely fuckin worth it. One of my new favorite strains now😃

Got some nice SD recently and really enjoying the sativa heady high without getting super tired. Another old guy here and loving that I lived long enough I can actually walk in a dispensary and purchase LEGAL cannabis! Damn! If I knew this was awaiting old age, I would have seriously taken better care of myself.

Not sure what it's called but the last of a half 0.
Some really great shit but ready for a change.
Think I see a piece of paper or summ'n in there....🧐
xRCY8CS.jpg

Like the pipe, man. Starting a little collection at a later age... who makes it?
Kinda onda lookout for a bowl that seals and doesn't leak those flower-fumes when I enter a courthouse.
Peace
It's a Genius pipe -

The one in the pic is the 'mini' I think. I've got the full size one and it's the best pipe I've ever had by miles :)

Cools the smoke down to a level I'd have previously thought impossible, super easy to clean, basically unbreakable too, genius indeed.

Pricey but totally worth it imo https://geniuspipe.com/