• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Hey guys long time no see :)

Been smoking on quite a few strains as usual.

Dogshit- Golden And forest green nuggets, brownish orangish hairs. It’s smell is between mango, woody, and dogshit that’s gone rank in a bag lol. Decent high though, yet to really get a feel for it though.

Bleu Cheese- Smell is almost a perfect cross of blueberry and cheese, both there and noticeable. The cheese gives the bud more potency and oomph than the airier high of BB. Still good daytime strain for me though.

Mothers Milk - I’ve never really been impressed with this one. It’s good but not great and doesn’t really do anything well. Decent daytime smoke but a little too airy yet stoney in a way that makes it best for afternoon/night time chilling.

Dread Bread- Very interesting old school kinda strain, a landrace Sativa and Indica perfectly melded. Definitely will wake you up if your sleeping, almost a trippy kinda high. The first few minutes it hits I actually get a little anxious and a slight headache then they both vanish into a decent high. Very much unlike a lot of the stuff around right now, I’ve smoked plenty of old school genetics and this fits the bill.

-GC

Finished off my NYC Diesel wax so now just Layer Cake and kief until I possibly hit the dispensary tomorrow

Thanks to this thread popping up on the front page, for reminding me to reload my bong.

Some older/left over CO2 extracted d9+cbd wax mixed in with some cbg distillate and d8 distillate. This was warmed slightly in the oven to mix in some freshly squeezed cannabis derived terps (wedding cake). Dabbing off of a quartz bucket.

A Hyde watermelon something or other nicotine vape

Dabbing Rollins live sugar (~67%THC 0.4%CBD)

Bowl of Layer Cake (indica dominant hybrid, 28.34%THC)

Ganj.jpg

Some smooth garden grown skunk and classic PNG Gold.

Nicotine inhalers? What? Lol u mean a vape?

Where can I get a nicotine inhaler? xD

Not a vape no, these things were originally on offer in hospitals and rehabs to keep smokers happy while unable to go out for a cig. Now days they sell them at chemists as a quit aid, it’s just a little sponge type thing soaked in the cigarette chems so when you suck on it you get actual nicotine, go thru the motions of the habit etc but aren’t actually smoking per say.
They’re part of the Nicorette range here in Aus but I’m sure they’re available everywhere.
Good compromise

I got myself some medicine man yesterday and it's fire almost white with thc and a strong strawberry an fruit tasting strain. I choose this over stardawg an cookie doh which I'd normally go for bcoz they hit like a rocket. But so does the medicine man minus the stench in a two mile radius lol

Smoking the usual, Durban Poison and Durban Margy and have been as long as store keep it stock. Definitely all about the Sativas but I do use a strong indica (or hydrid) at bedtime.

Smoking the usual, Durban Poison and Durban Margy and have been as long as store keep it stock. Definitely all about the Sativas but I do use a strong indica (or hydrid) at bedtime.

Give Double Durban Kush a try, great sativa dom with decent amount of CBD. I loved it.

Might smoke a bowl of some Strawberry Kush in a bit. Taking some dabs of BLACK DOG, I just got done watching the new Son of Sam documentary so this feels appropriate.

KILL FOR MY MASTER

- SON OF SAM, .44

Still smoking on delta8 carts, wish I could get some proper flower.