• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting zubsolv or shooting it?

Slimmsadiee

Greenlighter
Ive been on zubsolv for a couple months now and ive always taken it orally i guess it never occured to me to try it other ways it just makes me really nauseous when i take it orally and i was hoping like sorting it or shooting it would be more enjoyable and so i was just wondering anyone elses personal experiences and any advice they could give me with either of these methods (shooting or snorting) and i used to shoot suboxone i liked it just not sure about zubsolv is there any difference honestly?

These are pills not strips, so there is no need to to put in water, just crush and snort. And don't these have a minty flavor??? Seems like it would burn shooting. Really there is no difference in between ROA with bupe to me really, just you have to use less if snorted or I'vd,same feeling as keeping under tougne..

^^haha yea I was thinking dam zubslov came up with a strip now too I haven't heard this yet. I thought you may have been assuming they were strips but I don't see zubslov either.
I still get tablets too the old original 2mg white stop signs of Suboxone and those crush up fine to powder to snort but it's not really worth it the citric acid can burn the nose and it does wreak havoc on the nasal passages. I wouldn't snort zubslov with the menthol in them but I never have had zubslov before I just read about it so if you want you could try a little snort of it to test it out.
I don't recommend IV use its somewhat pointless(not completely but not very many advantages to it) and very risky even though I've done it myself with Suboxone tablets In the past. If you do use a micron filter preferably use one with at least a pore size of 0.5 µm. Micron filters reduce impurities entering the blood stream and help avoid vein problems such as collapsed veins, abscesses, infections, embolism, dirty tastes, disease and septicemia. Filters with 0.1 µm pore size compared with 0.2 µm pore size have enhanced bacterial removal according to a study so if you want to have peace of mind get the ones with the smallest pore size you can get. You can't filter everything out and bacteria can still get through if its prevelant in your solution 9/10 times but this greatly reduces harm from injecting any tablets.

Its like the tablet form of suboxone its like extremely knew i tried snorting it the other day and its sooo strong i barely even did like 1mg of it and i was fucked up for like 2 days. Its menthol flavored and it burns like hell snorting it i could only imagine what it would feel like shooting it but it doesn't taste to bad. usually shooting this kinda stuff in the past ive used cottons and just like filtered it like 5 million times with different cottons every time seems to work for me lol

You can snort them, I would definitely avoid IVing them, though.

As much as the menthol burns while snorting it, I can't even imagine how it'd feel to inject it. Unless you can somehow extract the menthol, I would just sniff it. Or you could plug it. But that stings your ass a little bit, too.

sooo i went ahead and tried both snorting and shooting them and actually shooting it was very pleasant it kicked in faster than suboxone does when you shooting and it didn't sting or have any taste to it which was surprising to me but it worked pretty damn good.

IV Zubsolv - How?

sooo i went ahead and tried both snorting and shooting them and actually shooting it was very pleasant it kicked in faster than suboxone does when you shooting and it didn't sting or have any taste to it which was surprising to me but it worked pretty damn good.

Thanks for the update. Can you provide a detailed description of how you were able to accomplish this? I scored 10 of these last night and would like to try the iv roa. I ingested 1/2 a tablet last night. It was pretty powerful. I plan to wait about another 24 hours for the lingering side effects to subside. Then, I'd like to try and IV 1/4 tablet.

It would be best to acquire micron filters if you're planning on shooting zubsolv

Can't believe you're the first to say that.

Edit: NM Deezy's on the ball. I saw a hundred pack on ebay for 35 bucks the other day when I was trying to make a point to someone not to just go slamming RCs.

But really, if you're on this for opioid addiction, are you really gonna get shit out of it? Increase bioavailability and raise tolerance to the shit you'd like to eventually get off of? I bet a shot of bupe is not fun unless you're opioid naive. Well for me it wouldn't be fun unless I had something like
bupr003t.jpg
and was naive. Otherwise, even with the wheel filters, the idea of thrombosis would just fuck with me.

Thanks CH. I just read your mega thread on micron filters. Is it possible to provide me with a link and a shopping list of everything I will need to order to safely do this?

I believe this is what you want. 50$, you get a 100 .2um wheel filters. (Make sure CH agrees first, I don't IV so I don't know whether I picked the right thing. These say non-sterile, I would guess that is a bad thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Syringe-Fil...801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce58dbb81

In a cool container too!:
NSFW:

$_57.JPG

These are the sterile ones, two and a half times as much (I mean they're both 100ct, but these cost 120 something):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sterile-Syr...809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b319c2f9

NSFW:

$(KGrHqV,!qME+oIsHfEvBQPPVwtKgw~~60_57.JPG

You'll thank Captain Heroin when you don't cause a thrombosis that leads to a stroke and you talk all fucked up the rest of your life.

I hope this ain't considered sourcing, no one yelled at me the other day for linking to syringe filters?Figured it's pure HR, what this site stands for. If it indeed is, I apologize.

I like the zubsolv i took one and got pretty damm blazed feeling, i didnt know about shooting it cuz the menthol but i hate how its 5.7 mg just bc they found a way to increase BA... i always get 100% BA anyway so its like losing 2.3 mgs for me haha..

Jesus, I finally looked up what a zubsolv was. They brought back the fucking pills? Or is this in another part of the world?

Please just snort it, or plug it, or y'know do it sublingually as prescribed. If you must shoot it use sterile stuff, bacteriostatic water, and the correct syringe filters. Make sure in Captain's thread that you're getting the right one. If you're on the internet here you can find the cheapest ones at ebay or amazon or some major online place. And you don't have to buy 100ct, they sell like 4 at a time if you want to shoot it intermittently.

Besides the stroke I mentioned, there are many shitty complications you DO NOT want from shooting the binders in that shit. I believe they can permanently damage your lungs? I figured we were talking about the strips, which still aren't a great idea to shoot up.

Hi.
New to this thread and was lucky enough to be able to get a couple strips. Zubsolv. And some generic suboxone pills to try to c what I likes. I was wondering if Anyone could give me advice on the beat ROA TO INCREASE THE BIOAVAILABILITY. and make it last longer. I take the equivalent of 27g of the suboxone (equivalent in the zubsolv ) and I wasn't to find a way to make it last. Also I want to prolong the energetic euphoric feeling that I get.
Plugging? I would need that explained to me... What I need and how to get it.
Shorting... IV etc. Any help would help me so I appreciate it any opinions on others experiences and help me with my questions.
Oh my dr also have me klonopin... 1mg 3x day. Anyone know about the reaction bt the two? I have found sometimes the klonopin intensifies the subs or zubsolv. I wrong? Is it in my head?
I just want that euphoric energetic that I get immediately when taking it to last longer and intensify. I know I should not do 27 mg of it at a time! . Feeling and the best ROA of which ;the generic. Sub pills. Films. Or zubsolv.
Any help ASAP would be so very appreciated!
Thanks

Yes clonazepam will definitely potentiate buprenorphine's effects as they are both CNS depressants, and buprenorphine and benzodiazepines seem to have quite a strong synergy when combined in intolerant individuals.

I shot sub films a few times and really didn't notice much of a difference from sub lingual. I used cotton and didn't have any problems. I added a small drop of Alcohol and it made it almost clear when heated. I did not burn at all. I was just switched to zubsolv yesterday I tool a full 5.7 and didn't notice ant difference from the subs. I was taking 4 mgs of the subs. I' went out and got some bad dope today so I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm sure it's not going to hold me 18 hours. I wish I hadn't haven't used it in 3 yrs. One of those BAD days where a pot of of say Fu__ It sometimes. I don't advise it lol Feeling bad about it. A new day tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has actually iv the zubsolv and felt anything like a good high? I don't want to use , yet I want to feel high these last few days. I'm on clonazepam too it doesn't seem to intensify subs , but I'm not sure about zubsolv as I said I just started them yesterday.

I shot sub films a few times and really didn't notice much of a difference from sub lingual. I used cotton and didn't have any problems. I added a small drop of Alcohol and it made it almost clear when heated. I did not burn at all. I was just switched to zubsolv yesterday I tool a full 5.7 and didn't notice ant difference from the subs. I was taking 4 mgs of the subs. I' went out and got some bad dope today so I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm sure it's not going to hold me 18 hours. I wish I hadn't haven't used it in 3 yrs. One of those BAD days where a pot of of say Fu__ It sometimes. I don't advise it lol Feeling bad about it. A new day tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has actually iv the zubsolv and felt anything like a good high? I don't want to use , yet I want to feel high these last few days. I'm on clonazepam too it doesn't seem to intensify subs , but I'm not sure about zubsolv as I said I just started them yesterday.
I shoot the zubsolv pretty frequently it doesn't get you high but it does kick in like immediately an surprisingly it doesn't burn you figure it would because f he menthol and all I just take the amount I usually do and like add water and the filter it through a cotton two times to be on the safe side but it's the same as taking it orally the only time o actually got high off it really was when I snorted it. It would last for like 2 days so I don't recommend doingto much cause you'll have a splitting head by the end lol

Suprised it dosen't burn when shot, remember when I fixed up a good ol' shot of Oxy, and the person who I was with gave me a cig filter(didn't know it was a menthol)..shit burned! Thought I was missing but pulled back and was still in. Thought about swicthing to these, but I like my strips, don't wanna hold a pill in my mouth forever, although wouldn't have the generic Subs just to snort to save the supply of this ridulous priced medicine, been plugging the strips to save them, but would rather just snort a tiny 2mg line instead of, well going through all the hassle of plugging,lol.

In my experience, I always took zubsolv too soon. I had 6 of the 1.4 mil ones I believe (it was a weird denomination). I took via mouth and snorted for "fun". Same effect. Minty taste

with iv use, you're getting 100 percent of the 8mgs from suboxone already. Zubsolv is only 5.7, so wouldn't I get less of the effect?

Last edited: