• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer Dogs - What they actually find! (Sydney Morning Herlard)

yeah I saw an article about this last week in some other sydney paper, I cant remember its name but I was reading it on the plane back to perth. The dogs had found (a WHOPPING HAUL ) 5 grams of heroin in Newtown. I mean how goddam ridicoulos. Honestly I wouldn't be suprised if liberal's just trying to look good pre election. I mean after all this is the same governemnt that cut back student loands, then nearly all centrelink payments, AND THEN GOES AND PUTS MONEY IN THE BANK OF PEOPLE WITH KIDS! The world is already overpopulated. They just want more tax payers, and that child is going to be paying much more than $3000 in taxes in it's life. It's sad seeing people in low come areas have children for that.

EDIT: just a few minor spelling adjustments.

Last edited:
whats with all these articles "18 charged in dance club raid".
What about the problems that occur on alcohol, "fight here. bla, bla got stabbed there, 3 found dead from alcahol intoxication, 50 kids caught with alcohol posession at house party." There is hardly any reference to alcohol anymore because people are used to the car crashes, the warning etc. These club raids are different because they are so rare...
It pisses me off, the amount of emphasis the media places on illegal drugs. approximately 3500 die per year from alcohol related death yet it's barely ever referred to. Something like this has a far greater impact. "holy crap, drug dealers dealing drugs so people can have fun with their friends at a rave/club... Why don't they just drink alcohol? I know i'd rather be more more violent and feel off my face and start spewing, isn't that the point of intoxication?" .......
3500 deaths per year, full report
I don't think they understand that catching people with drugs doesn't actually fix the problem. It scares some users away but then it becomes more acceptable in schools for kids to take drugs to fit in because there is the concept that, now dogs are catching these "criminals", i am being even more of a rebel. This kind of thing doesn't make drug use improve (only in the eyes of the Naieve) it alters peoples perspectives on drugs. I don't have the solution but i don't believe spending all this money on dogs is the best way to go about it and its seperating drug users from the non-users even more... :(