• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer Dogs - What they actually find! (Sydney Morning Herlard)

after reading the article I have concluded that for the safety of all children and future survival of planet earth we must contact our local members of parliament and insist that they try to persuade the government into shutting down our railways and all public transport services in general (better safe than sorry), as it is quite clear to see that they are a haven for illegal killer drugs and illegal killer drug activity. huge penalties should then exist for those that promote and/or provide a non private mode of transportation service. the resulting extreme rise in greenhouse gas (and thus quicker death of the planet) from increased automobile use is the price we must all pay in order to realise a future world safe enough for our children to inhabit. ;)

I think I would have trouble explaining to the police officer why I had a pocket full of table salt when caught in the search light looking like a stunned rabbit.

"...err I really like a lot of salt on my chips, have to bring my own...."

I suppose as long as the dogs are catching some people, and every so often catching a so called "big fish" then I suppose it isnt money wasted. The more the dog spends in the environment the greater its training. Its not like the dog depreciates in value if its locked in a kennel or its out roaming a rave.

I think dogs at an event can show a greater cop presence and deter people from bringing drugs to an event than one with no dogs.

Really the dogs do create value in crime fighting, whether it is through greater detection or from making people think twice.

I know dogs scare the shit out of me when I see them at an event. Its easy to laugh and say oh what a waste of money state government blah blah, but if it makes me think twice, then the cops have at least gone a step further to make these parties a safer place to be.

VelocideX said:
don't those dogs cost $100k per year? hmm

Well when your job is sniffing drugs, you tend to develop an expensive habit.

I live in Kings Cross and see the dogs nab people all the time with NOTHING on them. It's a fucking joke and it's makes me angry. I don't LIKE IT! - They are a waste of tax payers money and they only bust small time users! What a waste!

shals! :D

Nat said:
I would like to see where each area the amount of each drug was found as, from the graphic we see aprox 70 ecstasy & 70 amphetamine were found but i could probly gaurantee that at least 80% were found on specific police precence at certain dance parties and not on the street.
What area is in controll of the homebush area?

they only found drugs on 79 ppl at dance parties according to the article... out of the thousands who go. at that was 79 ppl in one YEAR!!!

i am amused by the fact that the area i live in had the highest amount of busts... i have no factual basis, but from knowing the area i would say that most of those were for pot.. although hornsby is also the gateway for ppl travelling to the central coast etc and i see sniffer dogs around there, especially at the station HEAPS!

Last edited:
i think there's also another bad side to the sniffer dogs.. in the queue to * in november last year as the dogs were approaching i saw all these kids just swallowing their pills in the line.. i mean theres no "safe" way to take drugs.. but making ppl panic so they swallow everything in one go isnt exactly a good move!

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, LSD has no odour. There are also high grade industrial deoderisers you can spray on yourself will help confuse many dogs.

This isn't a sure way to avoid getting caught. But it looks like the dogs have a 73% fail rate. So more often than not, you will get away. :p

If you don't like it, contact your local council members and complain! =D I will.

My solution!

After myself attending many events with sniffer dogs present, i have come up with a cheap, fun and effective solution. Despite my soltution's obvious effectivness, it is still yet to be trialed... because it is slightly risky.

Steps to confusing, making fun of and avoiding sniffer dogs:

step 1. Have a big session with all your friends several days prior to event
and save the bong water, the dirtier the better.

step 2. Fill up a small water pistol with the dirty bong water

step 3. When you arrive at the event, spray bong water in various places,
e.g, on the ground, on garbage bins, the cops shoes

step 4. Enjoy the hilarious consequences and watch the dog follow the cop's shoes or sit down at the garbage bin and have the cop reach down into the bin in the hopes of fishing out some major drug haul.

I have yet to test this but am soooo tempted to at the next event i suspect dogs will present at. Good luck everyone!

I want bong water , Water bombs for entry gates

throw them at staff at the gate ect and RUN!!!!

I guess that would probably work hungry_lotus but how do you explain the water pistol full of bong water when the dogs track the scent ;)

Spraying bong water on a cop's shoes.. I'd pay to watch someone try that one.

Then I'd laugh a whole lot when the cop looked up and saw the fool standing 3m away from him with a water pistol.. and even more when they got busted coz they were stupid enough to actually have weed in their pockets. ;)

Anyways.... if you want to try bong water (something that appears to be talked about a whole lot and I am yet to see someone who has actually tried it) its probably a good idea to use it inconspicuously. I dont think it would be a very effective ploy if the cops could see you doing it. :)

stace.

Yah I'd imagine it'd be MUCH better to go to the line up of teh event a few hours prior, and squirt away! Mmmmkay! That way no cops around to find you and then you can come back later and watch the shennanigans

never knew there was that many drugs in hornsby!

[Edit: Availability discussion removed. Please read the posting guidelines. BT]

Last edited by a moderator: