• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking morphine pills

Brickquick

Greenlighter
I got my hands on some M (mallinkrodt) morphine 100s. I have been sniffing them and know that it works, was wondering if these can be smoked or chased on foil like the original OC oxycontins

Well I'm not asking how it looks because I never did drugs in th first place to look "cool". Just simply wondering if it will get me high, which I'm assuming is what your first response was to

Gotcha. Was just curious cause there isn't much of a rush when sniffing them either, but I think that's cause it's morphine which is a much " cleaner" high

I would be wary of inhaling the binders and shit.

If you DID want to smoke them, I would dissolve them in as little water as possible (Morphine Sulfate has a solubility of 60mg/ml), filter, and then dry the solution at low heat (below 170 F) to evaporate the liquid and leave behind mostly morphine, then I would shoot it, but that's just me.

It would probably be suitable to chase at that point, but you could also base-ify it and then it would be great for smoking.

Just trying to find a way other then sniffing to gt high off them. Would love to shoot em but sounds like way to much work, I also never enjoyed shooting any kind of pill simply cause it require too much prep work

Yeah, not really man. The key is to work up a bunch of them at the same time.

For example with dilaudid, I have these 10mL vials of bacteriostatic water, so I usually make a solution that is 20mg/mL (meaning I use like 35 pills at once) and I use it for about 2 weeks... that is 2 weeks of absolutely no prep work at all, whether crushing or putting into solution. It is truly worth it. If you are going to smoke these, why not use 10 of the pills at once ( and end up with around 1 GRAM of smokeable M?

Cause I only have about one pill and 2/3 of one left. Abou 160 mg. Apparently heroinhelper has a recipe in which you crush the pill, add water, heat so the wax separates, then draw the non waxy soluion and inject. Not trying to waste my xxdollar pill on something I've never done if I'm not 159% sure it will give me a better high. Mind you the only drug I'm used to injecting is east coast powder heroin in which I simply add cold water, mix, and draw through a filter. Unfortunately I can't get any tonight and am still craving that rush even tho I'm not dope sick

I would definitely not recommend that you shoot those. I didn't know they were the waxy ones. Given that they are those I also would not recommend smoking at all.

Arent the majority of pills (mainly pain pills) bound with some kind of wax/filler. I have a teal-ish pill with a boxed M on one side and 100 on the other. Both imprinted

DO NOT SMOKE YOUR OXIES OR MS!!! It is a waste. SWIM had a friend that read about smoking them and then went on to waste a junkies dream of a script.

Well yeah, they have to use binders to press the pill, but the percentage can be easily found in Captain.Heroin's Inactive Ingredients and Opiate Pill Mass threads, which are really great (Thanks Cap'n) and so informative.

Most IR formulations just use corn starch or maltose or pregelatinized starch for a binder which is either insoluble in water, or unable to pass through a fine micron filter, and do not gel, making these types of formulations more suitable for injection.

Arent the majority of pills (mainly pain pills) bound with some kind of wax/filler. I have a teal-ish pill with a boxed M on one side and 100 on the other. Both imprinted

I wouldn't say most pills, but a lot of pain pills are designed that way, especially the ones designed to be slow release, like OC/OP's, MS contin, and so on.

Without micron filtering (see the last link in my signature) I wouldn't attempt to inject pills.

Actually in my area smoking pills is a very common thing, especially with Roxie 30's. As for wasting it people snort/shoot 3/4 of a pill and smoke a quarter a little later. I've seen people try it with the blue M box 15 mg morphines but having never tried those i cant say how well the morphine works, shit man if you already know about smoking pills youve probably already given it a shot lol

Shooting 3/4 of a 30mg roxy seems wasteful. I have never gotten high on IVing30mg, only 60. But if I sniffed it 30 got me right

^ you're doing something wrong, IV oxycodone has a bioavailability substantially higher than snorting (probably about 1.5-2x as high) so there is no reason that you should need twice as much IV over snorting unless you're doing something wrong (as far as I can tell).

DO NOT heat pills you are going to inject. If something isn't dissolving, if its gelling, etc. then heating it just momentary dissolves it so the shot looks nicer and then you accumulate all that shit in your veins, lungs, etc. Opioids are very water soluble so if you sufficiently crush the pill and add it to water, whatever doesn't dissolve is binders, fillers and other shit you don't WANT to dissolve into your shot.

If its an abuse-proof pill that gels or poses other problems for IV, look around for specifics on certain pills. Some you can relatively safely defeat and some you're just going to do damage to yourself if you try to use parenterally.

Specifically regarding smoking - ever heard of opium? The major active constituent is morphine so of course its possible but that doesn't mean that its the most effective route and given that its a pill, its certainly not the safest.

If you want the most bang for your buck and you give 2 shits about safety AND don't mind putting things in your ass, then your best bet is plugging. If this is something you'll consider, do a little research on proper technique, please don't just stick the pill up there. For this route, the bioavailability will be roughly equivalent to consuming orally or instranasally but many feel its more potent/recreational likely do to the speed of onset.

Morphine can be smoked, just not morphine sulfate pills.

Certain salts of morphine can be smoked ie. morphine diacetate (heroin).
Morphine in raw opium form can also be smoked.

reg. morphine should be IV'd or upped in #2 for best effect. Smoked...? naah. Eat them suxx as well, about 30% bioav.

^are you familiar with what HARM REDUCTION means? Advising people to IV pills is NOT harm reduction.

Stop that please.

Intravenously injecting pills with abuse-proof measures without proper knowledge and equipment is a truly horrible idea and you likely won't experience horrible complications immediately, but is that level of recklessness a precedent you want to set for yourself that you don't have to?

Is the high THAT worth it to you?

Good advice on plugging as I mentioned before, its not a sensational BA but a lot of people find that route very recreational.