• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shoplifting

the old man obviously didn't have my mum there to instill guilt in him at a young age...

seriously i dont know how she managed to do it... [well i do], when she saw that i had stolen the diary from the newsagents that she had previously refused to buy me, she first threatened to make me take it back, when i pleaded with her not to make me do it said alright BUT on the walk home she proceeded to educated me on how bad it is to steal and then when we got home finally she placed the diary on top of the TV so that my newly found guilt would torment me. torment me it did. i never stole anything in my life again.

stupid pink diary dont know what i saw in it in the first place!

stealing is bad in my books except in a life or death situation when its absolutely neccessary for whatever reason.

eze451 said:
fine by me, i dont want or need the help of strangers..... im into treating people how i would be treated, and just like i wouldnt want to be dobbed in by a stranger for shoplifting, i in turn wouldnt dob a stranger in for the same thing

I take my previous comment back - THIS is the stupidest thing I've heard!

Are you seriously trying to say that if someone saw a prick breaking into your car, stealing your CDs, vandalising the seats, whatever, that you'd prefer them to keep on walking and let it happen?

I must admit, this is a stupid thread.

stealing is stealing, whether or not you do it from a mum and dad corner store or a huge retail store. it's still wrong, you're still stealing someones money.

Bent said:

That's one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever read, and I've read some pretty stupid comments. What would you prefer? That people didn't have to work to put a roof over their head?

Well I won't tell you what I would really prefer because idiots like yourself seem to label anything that doesn't involve tearing the planet to pieces and consuming human lives like commodities "communism".

And no I would not prefer that people didn't have to work to put a roof over their heads. I would prefer that the vast majority of us didn't have to spend 5-6 days a week for the best years of our lives slaving to pay off a mortgage, while people born into wealth have to do sweet fuck all for the rest of their selfish, greedy, resource consuming pseudo-lives.

In fact I would prefer that we have another revolution, and reintroduce the guillotine as a method of eliminating the scum of the earth, ie. those few who own the vast majority of the wealth and feel no guilt that others are starving. Did you know that there is actually enough food on this planet to feed every single person living on it? Did you also know that because of a little thing called money an estimated 30 people, many of them children (85 percent) will starve to death this minute. And another 30 the minute after this. Can you comprehend the shear pain involved in a cessation of existence, from having no food to be converted into energy by your body's cells? Can you imagine your body literally consuming itself because of lack of outside energy input?

I know I can't.

This child died because money is more important than people:

hungerlow.jpg

To tie this together, therefore shoplifting off corporations (ie. rich people) is justified.

Last edited:
lostpunk5545 said:
To tie this together, therefore shoplifting off corporations (ie. rich people) is justified.

how is it justified to steal money from someone just because there are people in the world that are starving? sure it's bad that people die everyday just because they cannot afford food, but that's hardly a reason to justify going out and stealing stuff from Kmart in Australia.

sure, if the people in these poverty stricken countries were stealing things from large corporations that resided in their home town - that'd be somewhat justified cause you're stealing to live,

but stealing in a first-world country, such as this, is both immoral and just plain stupidity. if you need food, clothes or a place to stay there's things setup by both the government and independant companies that will help you on your way to getting back on your feet.

^ It's justified because they are fucking evil and rich. Therefore it is not immoral to steal from them because they are not moral. That was the whole point I was making...

EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ That's my rebuttal to any further argument :)

so you're saying anyone thats successful in business, is evil and deserves to have their money and property stolen?

I just don't see how that justifies anything :|

No, anyone who can live a happy and content life while owning more than their fair share of the world's resources is fucking evil.

So yes they do deserve to have their shit stolen cause they are stealing from us in the form of - years of our lives for shitty wages.

Meanwhile they don't have to work. Of course you can argue that a lot of rich people still do work and to this I reply. There is only 24 hours in a day. How can one person possibly be so productive that they can earn so much more than anyone else. There are people who work 14 hour days and still struggle to feed their families.

Now here is a case study for everyone to analyse.

Case Study 1: My pop.

My pop worked most of his life for an evil cunt named James Hardie. At the peak of his retirement he up and died of abestosis (last month). Under capitalism supposedly the big pay off for slaving your whole life is that when you are old, and nearly dead, and quite possibly beyond the point of being able to enjoy life, because you have had the ability to enjoy life beaten out of you 5 days a week for the last 40 years, you are able to spend a few years kicking back and travelling the world/pottering in the garden.

So my pops payoff for being a good consumer/employee was drowning in his own lungs that were filled with shit. But it wasn't just my pop, James Hardie is "a company responsible for exposing hundreds of workers to asbestos".

Ok and this is where the story gets interesting - all the evil senior executives took their evil company headquarters and ran away overseas where they could continue being fucking evil scum bags and being stinking fucking rich, and swimming in their olympic sized swimming pools and driving their million dollar cars, while drinking martinis and raping the planet - while avoiding litigation.

+ So now I put it to you that people like these, evil people, should be stolen from and quite possibly lynched.

Last edited:
Bent said:
I take my previous comment back - THIS is the stupidest thing I've heard!

Are you seriously trying to say that if someone saw a prick breaking into your car, stealing your CDs, vandalising the seats, whatever, that you'd prefer them to keep on walking and let it happen?

im not trying to say anything, i actually said it..... if someone breaks into my car or house, hey shit happens, deal with it, thats what insurance is for..... if i saw someone breaking into a strangers car, i wouldnt try to stop them or anything like that, people who do things like that usually arent friendly by nature, and im not getting into a problem with someone like that over a stranger..... i tried to stop a break-in once and got beaten with a crowbar for my trouble...... bad things happen when u dont mind your own business, so no, i would not expect anyone to stop my car being broken into.....

lostpunk5545 said:
No, anyone who can live a happy and content life while owning more than their fare share of the world's resources is fucking evil.

I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your dad, but that doesn't justify stealing.

You do realise that these 'incredibly rich" corporations are generally publicly traded companies? Which means average, everyday people own shares in them.

So you're not robbing from a single evil person, you're affecting the bottom line of a company, which effects all their thousands of shareholders.

Stealing is stealing. And in the context that we're talking about, nothing makes it right. You're not punishing the people you'd like to hurt, you're taking it out on the poor store manager who has to explain to his bosses why there's $$$ walking out the door.

And so what if people are lucky enough to get an inheritance? That's one hell of a broad brush your using to paint all rich people as evil. Unless they earnt their money through illegal means, why the fuck shouldn't they be allowed to have money? Rich people work hard for their money, as do poor people and as do people inbetween. Some just make better career choices, get lucky breaks, whatever.

If you went to major charities around the world, and asked where their biggest donations come from I have no doubt you'd find they come from very rich people who donate vast sums of money without and need nor want for publicity.

You don't need money to be evil, there's a lot of poor evil people in this world as well.

*And for the record, I'm not one of these evil rich people, nor am I inline for a huge inheritance. Trust me, I'm far, far, far from rich. I'm actually pathetically broke.

^ Not my dad, my grandfather.

And I can see your point but, still have to disagree. And I've got nothing else to argue with :)

In any sort of historical context capitalism is the worst thing we have done as a species. I am quite sure it will be the end of us.

Oh and you just pointed out that I used the wrong fair for the context and in my inifinite pedanticness I am going to change that :)

"My parents used think that by working hard and owning a home they would leave behind them something that would help us climb the social ladder a little bit, so we wouldn't have to struggle like they have all their lives. Most Australians are happy to sit in the middle, some are rich, some poor, but most of us are somewhere in between, what newspapers like to call "the average Australian." Sure we're all individuals, but most of us are "average" individuals, happy with our "average" lot in life. Imagine what might happen if all the "average" people decided it was time for change?"

- Rick Munro (H-block 101)

Last edited:
Snitch! DOG!

Okay the dog was harsh, but like eze said if it doesnt affect you, why stick your fucking nose in? Not having a stab mate, I just dont believe in the whole "dobbing in" thing - mind your own business!

As a wise few men once said - see all, hear all, say fuck all.

All I'll add is that if it ever happens to you, you'll understand why you'd wish someone had caught the pricks.

^ If it happens to me I would be annoyed. I work hard for my stupid possessions. If it happened to McDonalds, or K-Mart, I laugh...

I'm not into people stealing from mum and pop stores either.

You do realise the majority of McDonalds stores are independent franchises? Owned by mom and pops??

And don't people who work for K Mart work hard?

You obviously have never worked at a franchised McDonald's. In my experience most maccas franchisees are only there because they are on their way up. And evolution forbid you happen to be working for one of these capitalists on the warpath.

And what has K-mart employees working hard got to do with anything. If they work at K-mart they should be stealing shit as well to supplement their poor wages.

^^^ Considering wages are set by goverment awards it's not like K-Mart can pay anything under what is required as a minimum by law. I say blame the goverment, and things will only get worse if they try and sqeeze unions out of the worplace in order to get more people working under employer based contracts.