• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got home, no mean feat as I had to drive into the deep SW of the UK which is currently badly flooded with more rain last night and this morning.

Nearly 7 hours on the road to get there and back but I got the job done and my trusty Land Rover got me through many a flooded road, I feel like I've been to the edge of civilisation and back:D

^ ooh that sounds like a fun adventure. I would have loved to see that! Thanks for Sharing.

%)

Today I am thankful for 58 days clean off Suboxone.

I got home, no mean feat as I had to drive into the deep SW of the UK which is currently badly flooded with more rain last night and this morning.

Nearly 7 hours on the road to get there and back but I got the job done and my trusty Land Rover got me through many a flooded road, I feel like I've been to the edge of civilisation and back:D

S*** where were you? I'm in North Wales n we're lucky here cause we're sea level but some places like Somerset have been under water for over a month. Not sure of the full details as I don't watch the news n caught it when finding my recorded programmes on my Sky+ but it's just bloody terrible.

I'm thankful I live in Wrexham :)

^^

I live a bit north of London but I had to get down to Andover and back, as I got further south the flooding in the fields was clearly much worse, massive lakes in them and you couldn't tell where the rivers were supposed to be.

I tried the motorways on the way down but hit a closure so went across country on the way back I started hitting closures on country roads, in the end I just had to chance it through a couple of deep floods, one was a good 20M long and was only just below the level of the bonnet (hood) on my 4X4. There were a fair few cars stuck in flooded areas, I've never seen it that bad.

Gonna go out for a nice brunch, go for a walk in the park, check out my friends gallery, and then go back to the apartment and have a lot of sex. Haha. And then I'm taking her out to dinner tonight at her favorite restaurant.

That sounds like the perfect day! Spending time with someone you love, food, being outdoors, galleries, and sex :D.

Do you have any special valentines day plans set up for you and your lady?

^^

I'm taking her to a concert. Kings of Leon. Then out for drinks, and then we're getting a nice hotel for the night. Not bad right?

Ah that sounds awesome :D

I'm not sure what I'm doing. It's my first valentines day that I am not with my jerk ex, and my new boyfriend is very sweet, so I'm sure it'll be something fun. I'm not sure what I should do for him. Must google..:D

Gonna go out for a nice brunch, go for a walk in the park, check out my friends gallery, and then go back to the apartment and have a lot of sex. Haha. And then I'm taking her out to dinner tonight at her favorite restaurant.

Awh... Sounds lovely that xxxx

^^

I'm taking her to a concert. Kings of Leon. Then out for drinks, and then we're getting a nice hotel for the night. Not bad right?

Nice! Have fun MS

Somethin positive still enjoying a long weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.