• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Cake day slaven. Shade day for the fire angel on my forearm tomorrow. Client kicked my a $200 gift card for my home golf course. 2nd dose of covid shield is in tomorrow and that means two weeks until I’m back in the gym. Little comfort food tonight with a meat loaf bubbling away. Some good chess games with my son lately.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
It's a day of rest and recuperation. Been a busy bee lately and lovin' it. Outside painting - will be an ongoing project - and other, installed another outdoor light and power outlet for garden area, installed fencing, installed a new ac unit (from da south, yall I need my ac) and finally slept without waking drenched in sweat. Many other projects and yeah I'm braggin cause it helps me stay sane-ish and fit mentally and physically... plus it's a stitch in time and I can sew buttons on ice cream. :)
I am glad to sit and rest for a minute but damn if I can't figure out a million things to be done.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
dbl pst

And for anotha thang....
We got a doule up on interwebing speed fo free! From 25/3 to 50/6. :) :) :) Fo da low low price o' 9.99 usd a month. WTF?
Who needs cable, am I right? I got a bigger ocean to sail... all aboard!

Did someone say 4k on my new android tv?
Oh, yeah... that waz me. haha