• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's |n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Cake day slaven. Shade day for the fire angel on my forearm tomorrow. Client kicked my a $200 gift card for my home golf course. 2nd dose of covid shield is in tomorrow and that means two weeks until I’m back in the gym. Little comfort food tonight with a meat loaf bubbling away. Some good chess games with my son lately.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
It's a day of rest and recuperation. Been a busy bee lately and lovin' it. Outside painting - will be an ongoing project - and other, installed another outdoor light and power outlet for garden area, installed fencing, installed a new ac unit (from da south, yall I need my ac) and finally slept without waking drenched in sweat. Many other projects and yeah I'm braggin cause it helps me stay sane-ish and fit mentally and physically... plus it's a stitch in time and I can sew buttons on ice cream. :)
I am glad to sit and rest for a minute but damn if I can't figure out a million things to be done.

6am-64-14m

Staff member
dbl pst

And for anotha thang....
We got a doule up on interwebing speed fo free! From 25/3 to 50/6. :) :) :) Fo da low low price o' 9.99 usd a month. WTF?
Who needs cable, am I right? I got a bigger ocean to sail... all aboard!

Did someone say 4k on my new android tv?
Oh, yeah... that waz me. haha

sub21lime

Bluelighter
Well...this is a huge one for me.... The other half of my family I've been at war with the last 3 years literally just apologized for EVERYTHING just now on the phone.. this is the most emotional I've been in years.... We've hated each other for years now and I've been falsely acussed of all sorts of shit. Anyways, It's never felt so good being in the right... For once in years my family is coming together and it feels amazing..... I'm crying as I type this...

Last edited:

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
I played some video games with one of my best friends a couple hours ago, so I'd say that's pretty great. He knows I've been using and has been really supportive of me and encouraging me to get clean, but he isn't overbearing with it, so it was nice to just spend that time playing games and not being lectured. Feels like all my other friends do anymore is trap me in a corner and lecture me.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Talked with a handful of very old friends.. life kin.. everyone is doing good. Life looks uncomfortably brilliant soon on the business front. Bathed the 4runner, going to make a few casts for catfish and then thunder the the new driver out at course. Mennonites will save me from my seed debacle.

6am-64-14m

Staff member
Done for the day and showered.
Is it me or does smokin a bowl of weed feel mo betta after a shower? hmmmmmm
Could be the mix of blueberry muffin and deadhead og cush. whatever the case... feelin kinda high... which is a good thing, ime.
;)

Purposefull

Bluelighter
Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
I have a wood shop in the garage and make a living with it, but this year so far I've had two big orders cancel in me in favor of licensed contractors.. I'm not licensed.. On the bright side I do have a brand new 52" cabinet Sawstop table saw and the work will come to pay for it.. I've been able to make things I couldn't make before with my old saw so it's far more accurate than anything I ever had before..

district9

Bluelighter
Well...this is a huge one for me.... The other half of my family I've been at war with the last 3 years literally just apologized for EVERYTHING just now on the phone.. this is the most emotional I've been in years.... We've hated each other for years now and I've been falsely acussed of all sorts of shit. Anyways, It's never felt so good being in the right... For once in years my family is coming together and it feels amazing..... I'm crying as I type this...
good for you!!!

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I'm 2 months sober from booze today :)
And that is HUGE for me.....I've been a hardcore alcoholic for half my life. It's been a very difficult journey and many failed attempts to get sober, somehow the stars have aligned this time and it's working <3

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
I'm 2 months sober from booze today :)
And that is HUGE for me.....I've been a hardcore alcoholic for half my life. It's been a very difficult journey and many failed attempts to get sober, somehow the stars have aligned this time and it's working <3
<3 that is awesome to hear!