• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's |n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Well, I got off the phone with economic assistance...so hopefully that helps.

I am basically just focusing on school this week and then doing what I 100% absolutely need to.

Yesterday btw I saw the creepy upstairs neighbor dancing or some shit by the side walk with his headphones...I closed my curtains and he went upstairs so IDK if he was trying to peek in my windows or what.

I am just hoping that he stays the fuck away from me. Anytime something weird does happen I do make a note and tell people I need to. Because at this point I would rather report something that turns out to be nothing rather then not report something that turns out to be something big. And my workers luckily are understanding.

I do not like being in the position where I have to apply for assistance because I am mentally out of it, however it is there for a reason IMO and if you are trying to help yourself than that is something.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I had an in depth conversation with my mother tonight on the nature of my drug induced schizophrenia and for the first time she seemed to actually understand the ramifications instead of reluctantly loving me through my drug use and thinking I was making it up as an excuse for my behavior.

To her, if you say drugs she shells up and doesn't listen to anything thinking if you just stop drugs all your problems go away. She's old school...

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Pension was saved in the last coved relief bill <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Just went and looked at stealth trailers for my camper build out. Talked with an very good old friend I backpacked Europe with years ago and he is doing great and back in town. Found my misplaced debit card. Beautiful sunny day. and I used my pass to wash my fathers car for him. Going to cook a nice meal today.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
My colleagues have been nice. One new grad that I’ve talked about before said I have a “cute face” and prefaced that compliment with “I’m not a lesbian, but” lol

The other day they mentioned I need my photo taken for the staffing board and I said I don’t like photos of myself. One of my colleagues immediately replied “but you have a nice face!” I was like “awwwwww!” It was pretty cute.

Today that new grad hugged me out of the blue. I asked why and she said “just for being here”. She’s had a rough go but she feels comfortable talking to me and vice versa so that’s nice.

One of my patients from yesterday must have liked me because today he refused to let my colleague look after him and kept asking for me 😂 Then would ask where I had been when I hadn’t seen him in a while. It was adorable.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I got 12 hours sleep and woke up capable of comprehending all the daily papers, which I duly read. Totally free from anxiety and depression and able to work I feel like I do have a place in the professional world. Which is all a bit surprising considering how twacked I was 24 hours ago. Haven’t had a day like this for a while now.

ions

Bluelighter
My gout is almost cleared up. Just some movement left to right still from drinking when I shouldnt have.

BTC hit $60,000.