• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Well spent the majority of the day organizing my office order. Last week I spent nearly $1,000 on office supplies, and today I was able to open all the delivery boxes and separate which department got what. It can be kind of tedious, but was able to finish it.
The power went out a bit after lunch, and was told to go home. Nice
Gotta love a shortened workday!

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
So I had these two appointments that conflicted and I was going to have to cancel on one of them, but one is delayed until Thursday. Yay 😁!

Had my job interview this morning. It went well. Now I have to impatiently wait a couple days to hear if I got the job or not :confused:

Keep firing the last one I accepted I turned down six other offers. I'm not going to wait around for HR to takes their sweet ass time.. aim high and keep rolling then you can accept the best offer for you. 20 applications in, seven responses and I got the one I wanted out of the responses.

Keep firing the last one I accepted I turned down six other offers. I'm not going to wait around for HR to takes their sweet ass time.. aim high and keep rolling then you can accept the best offer for you. 20 applications in, seven responses and I got the one I wanted out of the responses.
Yeah I rifled off a few more this evening just because I badly need a job now

I didn't have to drive to work today. Winter Storm Warning !! And roads are impassable!

YAY I really need some time off and rest !

I finished my first homework for my class. It’s a group project (boo!), but I think my contribution is solid. I was a little worried about it.

Finished sending in all my background checks, and completed my drug screening for the new job. One step closer to a real life paycheck :D it's been far too long since I've had one of those

My music instructor pointed out a fundamental posture mistake that was inhibiting me from achieving more difficult finger positions on the frets.. back in action on the mandolin!!

Seem to have connected with girl of my dreams after opening Hinge for the first time in 2 years. Doubtful I'm yet sane enough to carry off more than a coffee date though.