• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Raging through the fire literature. Went against company sop and and am crushing it. Smokn shorty with a very cool attitude and a fire ass, that I've been into to for a bit, stepped up to me this morning and we were chatting . Decals to finish my rigs tramp stamp arrived, Good meal tonight. Day off tomorrow and a week of paid vacation in less then two weeks. Muskie fishing charter right on deck.

Last edited:
Reactions: D's

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS
Staff member
Nice @neversickanymore
Speaking of, I have a job interview tomorrow. I had applied for an administrative assistant position awhile back, and they want me for an interview in the morning. Super excited. I have found myself looking in the mirror at my long hair Wondering if it's going to be a problem,the job ap said must be able to present self professionally,so is long hair professional? I have no clue. Got like 3 rubber bands and might like try to half it, so its not like so long.

neversickanymore

Staff member
Nice @neversickanymore
Speaking of, I have a job interview tomorrow. I had applied for an administrative assistant position awhile back, and they want me for an interview in the morning. Super excited. I have found myself looking in the mirror at my long hair Wondering if it's going to be a problem,the job ap said must be able to present self professionally,so is long hair professional? I have no clue. Got like 3 rubber bands and might like try to half it, so its not like so long.

I'm not sure i am the best person to ask about this as I have had short tight hair for at least seven years. I have had long hair before that. What about a man bun.. depending on the style of the place your rolling into this might be something you can roll at work that allows you to continue the length you enjoy.

Reactions: D's

neversickanymore

Staff member
Cooking a huge batch of Italian meat and tomatoes sauce. This time with a great majority coming from my vegetable and herb garden. Amazed with the quality and difference noted in the three strains of thyme, two of rosemary and chilly peppers I picked up in spring off this cool Mennonite family.

Firing almost 15 gallons right now. Might end up the dankest I have ever done:love::p:love:

Last edited:

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Been off of methadone (and at unbelievably high doses) and IV opioids for well over a decade. Been of off benzos for 6 years. (Am in my 30s so I started young.)

I still take opioids (non-IV) and to a lesser degree benzos on occasion but it never rises to a more than a minor problem.

Of course physical opioid addiction is probably an eventuality at some point later in life. The slightest hint of a reasonable cause (cancer or terminal illness) and i'll likely jump back on.

Unless i have children, i imagine ill end up taking my own life before succumbing to a terminal illness. The issue with this is that i could possibly bitch out and jump the gun.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
Been off of methadone (and at unbelievably high doses) and IV opioids for well over a decade. Been of off benzos for 6 years. (Am in my 30s so I started young.)

I still take opioids (non-IV) and to a lesser degree benzos on occasion but it never rises to a more than a minor problem.

Of course physical opioid addiction is probably an eventuality at some point later in life. The slightest hint of a reasonable cause (cancer or terminal illness) and i'll likely jump back on.

Unless i have children, i imagine ill end up taking my own life before succumbing to a terminal illness. The issue with this is that i could possibly bitch out and jump the gun.
Damn, started off positive and took a dark turn... someone carry his seed, pronto

edit: sorry if that came off bad, my poor attempt at humor

Last edited:

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS
Staff member
Had a job interview yesterday for a job, and got the call this morning saying that I got the job! Super excited that I will be moving forward in the 'treatment center' field. So I met with my boss today, and put in my 2 weeks. So yay!! will be on a first shift job!! Been working 3rd for the last 2 1/2 years :O

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
Had a job interview yesterday for a job, and got the call this morning saying that I got the job! Super excited that I will be moving forward in the 'treatment center' field. So I met with my boss today, and put in my 2 weeks. So yay!! will be on a first shift job!! Been working 3rd for the last 2 1/2 years :O
Congrats!!!!! That's awesome that you'll be able to work during the day after that amount of time.

For me, I went into the bank and applied for this auto loan to get my new car. The estimated rates I was quoted sounded a lot better than I expected, so I'm really praying that I get approved. I should know in a day or two 🙏