• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scared of cocaine

I have never been dependent on powder. I’ve used it countless times on many binges. And I would always feel bad—like in a guilty kind of way—afterwards. But it never developed into any kind of habit.

Now, I did end up becoming a daily crack user and still am. But even though I’ve always had good access to powder and used it many times (even IVing it some of the time), it never had a real long term appeal to me, it’s too intense of a drug.

I can handle it and enjoy it for 10 mins after blasting a rock, but sniffing coke all day makes me feel out of my mind.

Cocaine does not have an especially high propensity to cause arrhythmia in your classic vtach/tdp drop-dead without warning (which I have experienced from loperamide). Instead it tends to cause heart block which tends to be on the mild side as far as arrhythmias go andthe Progression to death is often long.

The craving is hellish. it's there - it's gone. I never experienced this with another drug. It is just like "normal" to take a line every 20 minutes (even if it's so fucking stupid") - I do!

JJ

Yeah it's decent stuff. It isn't top drawer pearl, probably around 75% ish. Got some benzocaine cut in there though. That being said, it is pretty strong. I've had lab tested (energy control) 92% flake in the past and I found it a bit much. Anymore than a match stick line and you are sweating like fuck. At least with this stuff you don't get super fucked really quickly.

Also, does anyone here have experience with Dihydrocodeine? Been on it for pain for the last 5 days, around 120 - 150mg a day .Last dose was this evening. I shouldn't have any problems with stopping immediately should I? I heard it is stronger than codeine so was wondering about withdrawals etc....
The coke...i'd base n smoke it. Feelings of should i or shouldnt will be gone after the first pipe and you get much more effect. Shorter though. As for the DHC- no previous opiate tolerance? 5 Days should be absolutely no problem. Not DHC.

The coke...i'd base n smoke it. Feelings of should i or shouldnt will be gone after the first pipe and you get much more effect. Shorter though. As for the DHC- no previous opiate tolerance? 5 Days should be absolutely no problem. Not DHC.
DHC will help against coughing but not against pain :D Or am I completely wrong?

JJ

DHC will help against coughing but not against pain :D Or am I completely wrong?

JJ
Nope you arent. Codidol IS prescribed against pain ( wenn ich die Packungsbeilage recht in Erinnerung habe) but i doubt it does much.

Mokele,

you are right - it is prescribed as a painkiller after surgeries or so! Sorry, my bad.

JJ

I tried my best to get into coke and crack but it just never clicked with my brain chemistry....mostly just led to compulsively checking my heart rate / sinister coke wanks / terrible conversations / empty wallet.
I read in one book some thoughts what leads into this or that drug addiction. Remember, that one case of meth addiction was about losing control. He had traumas where he was powerless (in childhood) and then meth helped him to always be in control.

Being the anxious person that I am, it's no surprise I've always preferred benzos/opiates to stimulants.

If it's not your DOC, you don't enjoy it and you quite rightly worry about the risk of side effects, why not just save your money and do something else?