• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Safest places to inject in legs, or feet?

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone.

Where else is there I can find a vein that is the safest? I am looking at maps right now as I am starting to go into withdrawal.

I am again addicted to heroin, and it seems I have used up the veins in my arms and hands. Last year I nearly passed away from pancreatitis, and they had to get an anaesthetist from surgery to find a vein on my 9th cannula as they kept failing, and the nurses and doctors were having extreme trouble finding veins in my arms and hands. Luckily she found a vein that I thought was collapsed on top of my forearm, she said it was very thrombosed but managed to force it in through the scarring.

I slipped up about 3 months ago, and I managed to find some veins in my arms and hands, which now seem to have failed.

I have been told by the Dr's I have small veins, apparently some people do.

I managed to inject this morning on the top of my thigh, but these are tiny veins on my right leg which I had to shave to see, so small that after a few uses they do not work.

Near my ankle was good for a while, but now when I remove the needle blood does flow out and a small amount does go into the needle, but when I start to inject it feels like a miss and a small bump appears so I do not continue.

I could really do with some help here, thank you all.

Just a few excerpts of info about shooting in lower limbs. The thread at the bottom has some great info if you don't mind digging a little bit as there's 53 pages.

The veins of the feet are popular injection sites for many. Not only are these veins easy to locate, the feet are inconspicuous, and the injection site is easy to conceal. However, injecting into the feet does carry associated risks. Although the veins in the feet may look large, these veins are actually very thin and have a tendency to burst under pressure. In addition, blood circulation to the feet is very slow, which slows a foot’s ability to heal, leading to abscesses and infections when damage occurs to these veins

The reason I am suggesting your try to stick with the veins in your arm is because many of the other veins commonly used when trying to be stealthy can be quite dangerous.
Don't inject into your feet, toes, or ankles, as these often have fungal infections and odd bacteria hanging around, significantly increasing the chance of things like endocarditis or septacaemia.
The veins in your feet are also very small, meaning the blood flows slowly through them. This gives infections more time to develop. There is also greater risks of vein damage when using these small veins in the feet. Although it is one method that is easily concealable, the health risks are too great. The complications from this can be very serious.

Another secret place people sometimes inject, yet also extremely risky, is the back of the legs. Blood flow through these veins is also relatively slow, meaning it is harder for the body to fight off any possible infection of the injecting site. It is also very easy to miss the vein by injecting too fast into these veins, as the blod flow is very slow. Don't try to inject into varicose veins either, because they will bleed very badly.

injection-iv-complications-and-info-megathread-faq-iii-vs-i-want-blood.

Mate, can I ask, are you using gear off the street or darknet? If it's street gear, you can get the same buzz smoking or plugging darknet gear. It's way stronger.
There's also the option of mircon filters and just going in the muscle.

It sounds like your veins need time to heal!
Take care brother!