• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids safe "lean" recipe

sorry whenever i get a hold of codeine the purpose is to get fucked up not "enjoy the drink" whatever floats yer boat legal

Damn I need to go lean!!!!!! A splash of smack,touch of fentanyl, a dash of coke,pinch of meth all served in a giant syringe. You guys are describing a Freddy from that movie Get Him to the Greek. What the fuck is going heavy?

Last edited:
Damn I need to go lean!!!!!! A splash of smack,touch of fentanyl, a dash of coke,pinch of meth all served in a giant syringe. You guys are describing a Freddy from that movie Get Him to the Greek. What the fuck is going heavy?
its called a jeffrey who can be scared of a jefferey. (russell brand voice)

its called a jeffrey who can be scared of a jefferey. (russell brand voice)
My bad,you got my drift though. They just need o add some suboxone(why would one add a sub with straight opiates I'll never know,guess it sounded better)

sorry whenever i get a hold of codeine the purpose is to get fucked up not "enjoy the drink" whatever floats yer boat legal

well youd still be getting fucked up, but lean is pretty strong with no tolerance 1oz could be all you need, 2oz for a strong high, if you had it mixed in with some sprite it would depend on how strong you made your drink, did you just put 2oz in? or 4? or more? cause even if you only put 2 id still say to sip it cause it tastes damn good, and it wont take long to sip half of it and get to that 1oz point, you dont gotta babysit it all night. you could sip quickly and finish your drink pretty fast even sipping and enjoying it, plus obv sip is just the slang term for drinking lean.

hell some crazy mofo i used to know would buy a pint and just drink straight out the pint and he would kinda chug it to, mother fucker was crazy.

Asking people not to preach to you about Hatm Reduction on a Hard Reduction site is borderline retarded and blaming it on Adderal is even worse.

i dont drink soda anymore so my "recipe" is 2oz syrup fill the rest of the cup up with seltzer and chug. your right it does taste fantastic but for me the high is more important than the taste.

My bad,you got my drift though. They just need o add some suboxone(why would one add a sub with straight opiates I'll never know,guess it sounded better)
hollywood bullshit that is why. same for the adrenaline needle thing. stroke the furry wall

well you sip when youve got a solution thats really strong, as well as you sip when your already high so you sip to maintain that highness, constantly sipping ona strong lean drink while already high -OR- every few hours taking a shot or two of syrup.

The point of the lean drink is to enjoy the drink, drink it as a drink and not something with the connotes of a hard beverage where one must get the contents into your belly stat.

also the term sip is slang for using lean.

i call it texas tea i'm a texan
i use to drink this back in the day before we were able to buy alcohol weird right? it was easier to obtain that than beer lol
i would mix it with sprite funny thing was i would go by color when mixed i would stop when the sprite turned borderline pink and purple it was always the sweet spot
then add in a shit ton of ice
from personal exp when i would sip it it never hit as hard
but when i would slightly chug it it would hit me good
now i chugged it a few times thats when it would really have me " leaning "
the thing is 1 to 2 sprites 24 oz worth was the max anything else wasnt a good time

The same shit was going around 20 years ago called lick except I think they used orange crush to mix it.

Codeine/Promethazine in reasonable amounts. If you don't have access to promethazine, which strangely, is prescription-only while other antihistamines aren't, then you have a whole slew of other like medicines to take your pick from.

Asking people not to preach to you about Hatm Reduction on a Hard Reduction site is borderline retarded and blaming it on Adderal is even worse.
This exactly lmao

Xanax, Oxycodone, Codeine, Promethazine & Tequila...

You're a fucking idiot OP. What's worse is, you're not even going to listen to anyone on BL.