• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Soulfly

It’s been a long time. I don’t remember my original login info. But this is the girl originally known as E-girl. Anyone that ever read my Words on here knows that Jay (Soulfly) was always someone very special to me. Some of my poetry was about him. I was very shocked to hear of his passing. I spent a good deal of time on here tonight reading old posts and being nostalgic.
Rest In Peace, guy with the orange shirt and black visor. I hope I see you in a coffee shop in another life.

It’s been a long time. I don’t remember my original login info. But this is the girl originally known as E-girl. Anyone that ever read my Words on here knows that Jay (Soulfly) was always someone very special to me. Some of my poetry was about him. I was very shocked to hear of his passing. I spent a good deal of time on here tonight reading old posts and being nostalgic.
Rest In Peace, guy with the orange shirt and black visor. I hope I see you in a coffee shop in another life.

So sorry for your loss, E-girl.

I used to be known as RareForm, not sure if you remember me, but I was always fond of you and your writing.

I hope that you're well and that you two get to see each other in another life.

So sorry for your loss, E-girl.

I used to be known as RareForm, not sure if you remember me, but I was always fond of you and your writing.

I hope that you're well and that you two get to see each other in another life.
Sure I remember you! Been a long time. Hope you’ve been well.

i haven't been around in so long i'm not sure who to ask or where to find out who, but mods/admins, if you're reading this, he was a moderator many, many, many moons ago. he should be listed as bluelight crew.

i remember you too, samadhi. and dtergent. i miss this place... i went on a deep dive last night and dug up what i could find of his old posts. most of them were in words. i found a few other memorable threads too. this place is definitely something else...

love to all of you. just because.

💙💙💙
This is so sad. I'm sorry I lost touch with everyone.