• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

You were full of big ideas Mugz and I wish you had hung around to see some of them out.

Gutted. :(

I love be miss you so much. Thank you for being the best big brother EVER!!!
Also thank you for hiding my drinks and stuff around the house and for the hugs.. And for
making your song come on the radio every time.
Your always be with me!!! And I know your okay and happy now.. But if be a lot happier
if you were here.. In my heart always and forever <3

well mate, I met up with the lads from Sunflowerfest last wend and we had a toast of cider in your memory. you would have loved it, drink, drugs and making fools of ourselves. <3

You are still missed Mugz,I used to like reading your posts about all the little and big projects you had planned. Such as making your own language up, writing screenplays etc.
You always had something on the go and I envied your enthusiasm for things. Wish we had met while you still lived near me.

Fucking Hell!!!!!!
I've been off here for about 10 months getting clean and it had struck me a few times that I hadn't heard from Martin much since he'd moved back to Portsmouth but I shrugged it off with the hope we was doing ok. I certainly didn't expect to come back on and see this, unbelievable I'm actually speechless.
R.I.P Mart, you were a class act nice guy, a troubled soul but we're only human. Will miss you man, much love to all his family xx

Thanks for letting us know angelsmoke. Must be horrible for you talking about it <3

I think a lot of stim users assume their drugs of choice are intrinsically "safe" compared to the downers and downer combos which frequently get blamed in such cases.

Oh my god, shit shit shit fuck :( I just searched for something and found this thread. I'm in total fucking shock and so sad. I was wondering what happened to him but just thought he had a new account or was taking a break from Bluelight. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm sorry, he was a brilliant and funny guy and the world won't be the same without him and his banter. This is a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that know him, his family and friends. Rest in peace to him. He will be solely missed. xxx

jesus.. mugz i didn't know you passed... rip buddy i hope you found peace

I still miss your fun and sometimes crazy posts Mugz, such a shame we didn't get to meet up before you moved away. R.I.P

You were full of big ideas Mugz and I wish you had hung around to see some of them out.

Gutted. :(
Mugz for ideas. Help me roll with my ideas kid, you touched my heart and soul. Gentle souls get tortured the most. I've got great ideas right now, stuff will help me channel the energy and divert from triggers. Guide me thru wm to make something of it. Like yourself am too good a bod to be be in the company of bad bods. Better with one's own creating crafts. Blessings upon you mugz always