• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Keaton

Rip bro. Its a shame how we like towards the end stopped being cool with eachother. I miss you man. You were one of my original bl homies

it's been a year of wishing every single day that you were still here, that you would pick up the phone, wishing I could hear your voice, your laugh, wishing I could apologize and fix everything and make it back to the way it was before, wishing that I could accept what happened and what did not happen so your memory could rest in peace. I'm so fucking sorry. I love you. miss you. see you on the other side.

I still can't believe this!
You were one of the few people on this site I've met irl. Although we hit it off right from the start & texted each other flirtatiously...what an awkward first meeting that was with my then fiancé (back in college when I was trying so hard to be a good glover lol). I remember taking him with me to meet you (he always thinks people online are creeps or cops) and you taking us to the most janky pool hall I've ever been to.
But you knew just what to do. Smoke shop, smoke & burritos at Nico's in Ocean Beach. To this day, any time we head down to SD, we always make a stop there for your favorite...carne asada burrito w/sour cream.
I still have that mushroom you gave me, although I haven't done anything with it yet. Ugh I'm just sorry I stopped lurking & sorry we fell out of touch. Your number's one of the first on my contact list :(
I hope Opy is well and I just wanted to say I thought of you often and I may you RIP, Stephen <3
It seems every time I come back here someone else is gone
mvqwbb8.jpg

I saw a Zelda graffiti yesterday and thought about you.
Then Facebook reminded me today is your birthday.

It's hard to believe it's been two years. Two years since we were talking about you moving up to SF.
I still remember sitting at my place in San Diego as we tripped face together.

I miss you man.

That night will forever be in my head. Such a crazy night.

From malibu hills parties to tripping face in a cave.
Goddamn that was fun.

I just wish we could all do it again. You are missed, Keaton. You are missed. <3

Rest in peace, Keaton. I only learned of your passing recently. You were genuine and had a good heart, and I'll always remember that. <3