• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

I've got some orange Tesla's I've heard are strong. Hopefully will try one tomorrow night.

shall be having a wee sniff of mandys knickers in about 10 minutes, new batch ive got . not expecting fireworks but we shall see

8 quid, but apparantly intro price so we'll see, usually about 10 - 15 quid on there. never used this vendor before. just looks like the standard champagne yellow/brown stuff. stinks aswell. not sniffed it yet, waiting for the wife to fuck off out she dont half fuck about getting dressed

8 quid, but apparantly intro price so we'll see, usually about 10 - 15 quid on there. never used this vendor before. just looks like the standard champagne yellow/brown stuff. stinks aswell. not sniffed it yet, waiting for the wife to fuck off out she dont half fuck about getting dressed

Really mate, you should be waiting for her to get undressed, but I know what you mean - women can fuckin cramp yer style when it comes to enjoying drugs...

Promised myself after last week im having a good break, get christmas and new year out the way.....

5 gram dropped through the letterbox today ?

Be rude not to have a bash tonight wouldnt it

I had a blue punisher last weekend, took a half, didn’t come up off it but all of a sudden I was just very fucked, no empathy, no music appreciation. They looked the part but unfortunately weren’t very good.

I had a blue punisher last weekend, took a half, didn’t come up off it but all of a sudden I was just very fucked, no empathy, no music appreciation. They looked the part but unfortunately weren’t very good.
That absolutely sucks. Sorry to hear that man. Were you able to regent test them at all?