• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure MDMA - is it a myth?

when i was in the UK a couple of weeks ago i had what i believe to be pure MDMA. It was greyish crystals and rocks and kept me going for absolutley ages, like well over 6 hours. No comedown as such but i did get a bit of a fried feeling the next day, but nothing dramatic.

A colour when seen in bulk can sometimes mean like 1-2% impurity.. unfortunately this isn't the case with most MDMA crystal. But its a possability.

I had light-yellow largeish crystals which were unbelieveable, unlike any roll I've ever had ... was my first (and last) real, pure MDMA experience, and I've eaten a good roll or two and some alleged "molly".

I just got back from 6 weeks in Spain and my answer is "No" -pure is not a myth!

X euro a gram

I will never do drugs in this country again.

[EDIT: Removed prices. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD said:
I just got back from 6 weeks in Spain and my answer is "No" -pure is not a myth!

X euro a gram

I will never do drugs in this country again.

[EDIT: Removed prices. hoptis]

You think there is no pure mdma here? I'm not sure if it is 100% pure but I do know that it is the most amazing thing I have ever eaten, despite the taste! 100mg is a beautifully clean, blissfully euphoric roll that makes the best pills you've ever had look like panadol. Cannot talk up this feeling enough.

[Edit- No availability discussion. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
You said u were munted out of tyour head. sorry but pure MDMA doesnt do that. end of story. try lab grade and talk.

sounds like im having an ego trip cos ive had pure. but think about it (ive said this a thousand times) mdma used in therapy how useful is it when people are slurring, cross eyed, eye wobbling, swaying and going off topic...... and whats the dose 125mg in therapy.. pretty much twice as much as a standard mdma only pill.

You used to be able to buy MDMA in Amsterdam by the ounce and it would get tested and come with purity ratings usually upwards of 98 to 99%

Grey powder was common upwards of 98.5%, it came into NZ for a while in a packet of chalk, i don't know whether MDMA compresses into solid blocks or if something else was added for texture.

At high enough doses I can confirm eye wobbles and jaw shakes and other muscular issues, these may have been closer to 200mg than 100mg. Point is that I don't think those symptoms necessarily indicate impurity.

Pretty sure it would have gone to Australia as well if we got it in GodZone, I mean they would have delivered right?

I remember at the time most Australians liked pills that got them up and dancing and went all night and this corresponded with presence of methamphetamine in pills.

I have had pure mdma both white small crystals and brown/beige crystals. It costs twice as much as a mdxx pill for a point and is very different in effects. The pure mdma gives a feeling of pure happyness and euphoria, whereas mdxx pills I can get just have me feeling smashed with a small amount of euphoria/everything is ok ect. With pure mdma the euphoria lasted until I got tired and then I went into the same sorta dreamy state that pills put me in. Even then it was a much cleaner feeling. I would definately pay the extra price for pure crystals. Hope this helps.