• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Please keep Fairnymph in your thoughts and prayers (RIP Ryan)

I havn't got much cash, but I will send what I can. Nobody is truly dead when they live on in the hearts of others. I did not know this guy, but from the outpourings of others I can see he affected so many people in such a good way; People I know to be strong, reliable and good people. If it hurts them, it hurts me.

Love,
Sean

I apologize, I am really not very good with these things.

To be honest I am pretty speechless.

My heart sunk.

What a terrible tragedy.

It is such a scary thing.

I'm sure it hits home for a lot of people on the board.

My heart goes out for ya Julia.

Just saw this thread today..

I'm very sorry for your loss fairnymph :(

fairnymph said:
Gifts may be made by check, made out to Santa Clara University with
the notation In Memory of Ryan Brown. They should be sent to

Erin Gay
Assistant Director, Special Gifts
Development Office
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, CA 95053
$500 sent via check from; PhreeX Industries Inc. (A Florida LLC)

BTW, Julia, can you email me - [email protected], I tried to reply to your last email but it bounced back!

Thanks! (And hang in there, you know you can call me anytime you wish if you just want to talk)

//p

i was looking at pictures of your wedding and thinking about how you met and scheming with you those first playful meetings you had that i was privy too and it just tears me up that over the years i had lost contact with someone that i admired. and mostly that im not there to offer you a shoulder jules like i use to when we had problems or gripes. shit i miss you and hope your doing well.

I know this isnt the place but just wanted to say hi to dave as well havnt talked with your ex junkie ass in a while.

ive been gone too long. so sorry jules i just heard

well i hope your recovery is as painless as possible. i'll be thinking of you

We've had our differences, Julia, but I hope you know I respect and adore you and I'll support you in whatever what I can. Just ask.

I don't know you at all, Fairnymph, but I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can keep your head up and enjoy your life even after something as terrible as this has happened.

Condolences.

How truly ironic it is, that most of us came to this board, in part, so we could learn how to better experience empathy.

And, Julia, boy, do I feel it for you right now.

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.

Love,

LL

Even though Ryan wasn't a Bluelighter, so many people in the Bluelight community were close to him that I'm moving this to The Bluelight Shrine.

Julia - Please accept my condolences, once again, on your loss.

-Aaron

:( I just read about this on another site and although I may not have known him, my heart goes out to you in your time of mourning. :(

Julia, I've been gone from the board for a while trying to cope with my own loss so this is the first time I am seeing this.

I can't believe everything I just read, and couldn't start to imagine what you are feeling, but I know you can only hear so many 'I'm sorry's' before they loose their meaning.

I think about you often, and now I will always keep you in my heart and in my thoughts. I know you are a strong woman and you will make it through this. You have many friends here that are always willing to stretch out a hand, and lend a shoulder. If you should ever need another, having lost the man in my life not too long ago, I can only hope that you will accept my shoulder, and take my hand to help.

Ryan, you will never be forgotten, never leave our hearts, and will always be missed. Sleep soundly my friend. :(

i, too, am a bit slow in hearing the news.

i'm so truly sorry for your loss...:(

Just another voice to say stay strong, take care of yourself, and may all the forces of light and strength be with you.

I miss you Ryan! I was just thinking about how much fun we were having last year around this time. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Life just isn't the same now that you're gone. Even though I only knew you for less than a year, you were the best friend I've ever had, and the best friend I ever will have. No one will ever come close to replacing you for so many reasons. I'm glad I was able to tell you how I felt when you were alive.

I was lucky enough to find all the treasure in the world, but unfortunately it was gone as quickly as I found it. At least the memories will last forever, but there are so many times when I wish I could just talk to you. It often feels like you aren't even gone. I don't know if I've fully accepted it yet or if I ever will. I can take a little comfort in the fact that you didn't want children and you accomplished more in 28 years than most people accomplish in their entire life.

Words fall short of how I really feel.

I'd like to dedicate my entire life and every accomplishment I make in your honor. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same.

Punjab

<3