• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piperazines - thought some of you might find this of interest.

I imagine the amount of drug residue caused by people flushing shit is pretty small compared to the amount caused by drugs excreted in the users urine.

^^^ now your just trying to confuse, both of you. If I don't flush em they will end up in land fill!!! and then leach into the ground water. Surely if I flush em, Werribee will sort em out =D

The issues with trying to specifically crack down on one adulterant aside, why would they care? All it does is support their 'ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE BAD AND IF YOU TAKE THEM YOU'LL GET SICK SO BUY ALCOHOL INSTEAD'

One of the key arguments of the prohibition crowd is that drugs are dangerous because they're adulterated, which is why they're illegal (even a 3rd grader could spot the circular logic in that one). The dirtier the pills are, the more kids that get sick, the better for them. If a few people die in the process, well, that's a small price to pay for continued funding and support for their war on altered states of consciousness.

No doubt

Doesn't stop them from going on about "ALCOHOL FUELED VIOLENCE" though...

does anyone know what BZP "pipes" taste like? some one mentioned sour earlier in this thread,...can you please elaborate? reason im asking is cause ive come across some "white ladies" that dont look like ladies and tested positive for MDxx using mecke but when i chewed one it certanly didnt taste like the old good ecstasy i used to get (straight BITTER) these tasted kinda like detergant? or dryer sheets? thats the best i can describe for the sour part but then there too was the bitter taste of real ecstasy....?

They tend to burn a kind of sulphoric taste on the tongue if licked.

Also, other Bluelighters have stated that if you lick a pill containing piperazines, it will have a sweet/sour citrus taste.

That's all I could find from a quick search.

does anyone know what BZP "pipes" taste like? some one mentioned sour earlier in this thread,...can you please elaborate? reason im asking is cause ive come across some "white ladies" that dont look like ladies and tested positive for MDxx using mecke but when i chewed one it certanly didnt taste like the old good ecstasy i used to get (straight BITTER) these tasted kinda like detergant? or dryer sheets? thats the best i can describe for the sour part but then there too was the bitter taste of real ecstasy....?

It tastes sweet-sourish. Leave it on ur tounge and it will fizz like lickin a 9volt battery. It will also leave a long bad after taste for like 20 secs unlike mdma.

Lemon sherbert, if it was flavoured with a very bitter lemon still with pesticide residue.

Mate thats the technique ive been using along with the taste test, its fool proof.
I take it the technique is to look for yellowing over time?
Whether it is or not I'd just like to point out that IMHO your method is by no means "fool proof" and in the interests of harm reduction I think it's unsafe to suggest it is.
My point being that it is not possible to tell what is or isn't in a pill by looking at or tasting it.
There is always the possibility that the insides are different than the outside of the pill or some other compound with similar characteristics is the main ingredient. Perhaps there is a 'preservative' that will stop the yellowing or other degradation of pipes in a pill? I don't know.

I'm not saying your advice isn't useful (99 out of 100 times I reckon it's likely to be useful) but I do think it is flawed. No disrespect Sustanon.
Even a reagent tester (or collection of them) can only tell you so much about the contents of a pill.

Sorry as this may be an obvious point but to some reading it may not be.

^^^ there is only one way sure of not taking adulterated ecstasy pills. . . . .

don't take pills. For some that is not an option or they don't want to not take pills. . . . .

in that case, the only words of wisdom anyone on here can offer you on BL
Show caution when buying and test as much as you can
Don't buy from randoms and consume the same night, you don't know what you just put in your mouth.

Party Safe People

PLUR

man them pills look like filth

reminds me of something i scored at bubble once . didnt even look like a pill

was just a chunk of what probably used to be a pressed pill but lookd like
a little green and blue rock or sum crap