Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a mate who's had a few chipmunks and tends to agree that the whitish ones pictured above are stronger than others.
I tested one too (only madelin ragent) and it came up with a good result.

Recently tested a red Mitsubishi that looks just like some crap crumbly blotchy pip pill going around a little while back. Pills were consumed by people who now their stuff and enjoyed them immensely. Only tested on madelin again but tested a very nice quick dark change.
Can't always pick them that's for sure.

Had the 'latest' batch of the Blue Mighty Mouse / Chipmunk last night in Newcastle. Tested with Mandelin and Simons - much stronger reaction that previous mice.

Consumed 4 or 5 over the course of the night. Definately appears to be at the very least a Medium MDEA/MDMA combo...I felt a love that I haven't felt for sometime. Definately something special in there.

Posted on http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18462

Last edited:
Ok I have not had a pill in 8 months and I bought 4 of these off white mighty mouses and will be trying one tonight ..

they look 100% as photos above and one thing I must mention is that when I hold pill on tongue there is a very faint bitterness which is not a good sign but when I looked closer at the pills there seems to be white crystals which tastes even more bitter ..

theres alot of mixed reports on these but I only just got these and was told they are really good .. I have refused everything else I have been offered but decided to get these.

heres a scan I did , can you see the white crystals in the pill in top right -->

mightymouse.jpg

There is alot of inconsistent reports on these pills and it sounds like the people making these pills are not preparing the mdxx properly before adding and mixing it to binder before pressing and this is why some pills are stronger than others ...

I plan on taking one pill on empty stomach to get full effects so I will be able to give a better report.

Last edited:
^ hmm...not really the type of coloured crystal one would be looking for in a pill!!

hope it goes well kingpin - lets hope it has the goods to spill that 8month reserve %)

^^^^

ya I hope all goes well ... :D

also I have seen pure mdma crystal before like 15 years ago and it was white to transparent in color.

i know the orange colour as they are are one of the better ones i had i tink they have more mdma in the then any other press thats out so yeah 1 of the better pills that have been around syd in a fair while well what i can get ahold of anyway.
the full white specaled ones are def med mdea so yeah better out the whole chipmunk range good one

i know the orange colour as they are are one of the better ones i had i tink they have more mdma in the then any other press thats out so yeah 1 of the better pills that have been around syd in a fair while well what i can get ahold of anyway.
the full white specaled ones are def med mdea so yeah better out the whole chipmunk range good one

Ok I had 1 tonight on empty stomach ... felt really good ... usual mdxx effects ... lasted around 2.5 hrs ..

I have not had a pill in 8 months ... I rate these white mighty mouses ... medium strength ... MDXX ... From other reports on these I have to say a mix of mdma and mdea and lilttle meth ..and thats for low tolerance ...

for the every weekend popper ... then your gonna need 2 or 3 .... but these are very very clean ... no bzp thank god :)

mdea...cool! care to share the test results?

yeah mate the test results are up the page a bit. defo wasnt mdma didnt get the full lovey dovey of good mdma bit sad really i had 4+ in the space of around 4hrs looking for it but didnt come =(.

yeah mate the test results are up the page a bit. defo wasnt mdma didnt get the full lovey dovey of good mdma bit sad really i had 4+ in the space of around 4hrs looking for it but didnt come =(.

4 pills?:\

Hm i donno, was thinking of enquiring bout these from my usual pill guy but think ill wait another 6 months hopefuly the scene will be a bit better. When rolling i prefer the lovey feeling MDMA gives me.

yeah me to mate have found some green plam trees witch where good solid MDMA! coulnt handle another weekend on them fucken munks over them something shocken.

many are reporting a long duration and inability to sleep for a long time afterwards with the brown euros - i examined a stash of these over the weekend and got a whiff of gear along with a weak smell of sass! ...mongrel pingas!

Pink Cupids (New Press)

Anyone Consumed or tested these? These ARE NOT the same press as all other cupids ive seen or serached for on PR. As the hear on these is an outline only, not a whole heart pressed in and they have a beveled top edge (see pic)

I've 'heard' theyre quite good.

Name: Cupid
Colour: Pink
Logo: OUTLINE of heart with What appears to be an arrow through it
Height: 4.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 270mg
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Top Side
Texture: Slightly Chalky, Hard Press
Smell: Feint Smell, Not Aniseedy, But 'Pilly'
Taste: Normal Bitter Taste, Not incredibly Strong Unless broken open
Reagent Tested: NO

cupidb.png

I have some of the pink cupids that look very similar to yours, Silver, although yours seem to be a bit waxy? That might be the photo though.
Mine seem to have some pink speckles as well as the purple ones.

Nibbled a little bit of one and it tasted quite 'pilly' as you said - almost aniseed but not quite. Like the smell of crushed ants, if that makes sense? Rather bitter too and tongue went slightly numb for a few seconds.

Would like to know more info on these before Sat if possible =p

I have some of the pink cupids that look very similar to yours, Silver, although yours seem to be a bit waxy? That might be the photo though.
Mine seem to have some pink speckles as well as the purple ones.

Nibbled a little bit of one and it tasted quite 'pilly' as you said - almost aniseed but not quite. Like the smell of crushed ants, if that makes sense? Rather bitter too and tongue went slightly numb for a few seconds.

Would like to know more info on these before Sat if possible =p

Definantly just the photo, flash's seem to do that to pills. Heard only good things about them but its all 2nd or 3rd hand info. People are reporting "charginess" could mean amp or mdma? who knows.

Saturday ay? See u there :p

Ahh great to hear someone else has the same stuff. They actually seem ok (smell/taste wise compared to other good ones in the past) so I'm pretty excited. If they turn out well I think it might be worth stocking up.

Will def see you there, so to speak. The red stage is my god ;)

EDIT: chargy sounds damn fine to me. I am sick of this smacky rubbish that seems to be everywhere.

Just asked a few mates bout the blue chipmunks. They told me not to get any because they are piss weak mdxx. Donno why alot of people are stating they are medium. None of us have any tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.