Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of green squirrel in sydney? oh i do hope there the Melbourne squirrels :)
they taste nice and look identical but that might mean nothing. we wil see tonight though :)

Name:
Green Squirrel
State/Province:Sydney,NSW

Logo: Squirrel

Colour:green

Shape: Round

Height: 4 mm

Width: 7 mm

Texture: Hard and well pressed

Edges: very small bevell around logo side of pill.

Smell: they have a slight mint smell

taste: bitter when licked, not outta this world bitter but the taste you want.

Size: all pills are consistent

Tested: nope :(

Photo:

Sorry to be off topic, but a mate of mine told be that they have just received a shipment of these "Green Squirrel's" from Sydney and he said they were fucking insane.

Cant' wait to get my hands on them :)

Sorry to be off topic, but a mate of mine told be that they have just received a shipment of these "Green Squirrel's" from Sydney and he said they were fucking insane.

Cant' wait to get my hands on them :)

Tried these on Friday night, had 5 over the course of the night, i didnt think they were that good, it felt like it was building up and up but i never really got a peak which made me most unhappy, but everyone else who was on them were having an awsume time, I was not in the best mood when i dropped these so it could have affected my buzz.

I 'm thinking of getting 2 and double dropping this weekend to see how i go :) theres so much shit floating around its just not worth spending the $$$ anymore. Makes me sad to say that :-(

Mit

To mcds:
Amoxicillin is reported as one of the bad ones on the BlueLight mixing MDMA with Anti-biotics page. However after speaking with a pharmacologist who works for DanceSafe (formally RaveSafe) he tells me that although it's true and all those listed anti-biotics do have a bad reaction to MDMA he said there is no "clinical significance". He explained the meaning here is that he said the ammount of MDMA to antibiotic is way too low to do anything bad. He also said from his pharmacology knowledge that there is this problem on erowid.org too. Certain drug interactions interactions are true but the people reporting or warning them have failed to look at the amount in which the drugs react and therefore have completely missed again the "clinical significance". When I asked him if there were any bad anti-biotics to combine with MDMA at all that he knew of he only new one (forgot the name). The only reason it was bad was because it got the MDMA out of your system quicker so it might make your night a bit more expensive. Other than that keep in mild that a very valid point that is mentioned on the Bluelight page and that is if you are taking an antibiotic to recover from sickness that a night out on MDMA is likely to lower you immune system. Your body could take longer to get over the sickness or your sickness could get worse.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Digg-it
P6180021.jpg

Firstly good job taking the time and money to use all the reagents and post great pics!
Just thought I'd point out that looking at this photo there is a couple of things you might want to think about.

1) The reagents contain some quite toxic chemicals you don't want them to touch your skin as they can soak in let alone get any small amounts in your mouth. So I would personally not want to put a pill I was going to put in my body next the reagent liquids in case a tiny bit spilled onto the pill. I always suggest use photoshop or some other image editing software to cut/paste the pill next to the reagents if this is what you need.

2) I don't know that using the lid of your test kit is is a good idea. A non porous (glazed) white tile or the underside of white plate or mug is ideal. I checked the plastic container and lid of my ez-extreme kit and did not see the letters, PE or PP anywhere on it. Therefore it's probably not an acid resistant plastic. What I am getting at is the acids such as the sulphuric acid in Marquis could damage your container and I don't know if it might contaminate the reaction at all. Years ago I did a test in a mates car. All I could find was the back of my VIP pass to a big rave. Only had Marquis & Mandelin on there for a minute or less and It left nice melted purple stains on it :!

^^^ yeah thanks for the head up i only sat the pill on there to take the pic im not up on all the photoshop stuff so i found it easier to do it that way was making sure that it didnt go near the reagents.
i spend the money to ensure i have what i want in a pill and if im doing it, it dosent take much to pull the camera out and take a few happy snaps of the results to help others out there dodge all the shit that floating around so yeah just doing my bit for all the others out there.
2) i dont have a pure whit plate but more of a beige colour and it dint shiw up the reaction as well as the lid i seen it there and it had numbers and all on top of it so i gave it ago it hasnt seemed to damage it at all but i will goa nd invest in a white plate as the bottom of the bowl i have is to small to fit all 5 drops on it with enough space between. cheers agian all constructive info greatly appreciated :)

Squirrels seem to be flooding in atm. From reports on here and pill reports sound alright. Has anyone here had some experiance with these?

To mcds:
Amoxicillin is reported as one of the bad ones on the BlueLight mixing MDMA with Anti-biotics page. However after speaking with a pharmacologist who works for DanceSafe (formally RaveSafe) he tells me that although it's true and all those listed anti-biotics do have a bad reaction to MDMA he said there is no "clinical significance". He explained the meaning here is that he said the ammount of MDMA to antibiotic is way too low to do anything bad. He also said from his pharmacology knowledge that there is this problem on erowid.org too. Certain drug interactions interactions are true but the people reporting or warning them have failed to look at the amount in which the drugs react and therefore have completely missed again the "clinical significance". When I asked him if there were any bad anti-biotics to combine with MDMA at all that he knew of he only new one (forgot the name). The only reason it was bad was because it got the MDMA out of your system quicker so it might make your night a bit more expensive. Other than that keep in mild that a very valid point that is mentioned on the Bluelight page and that is if you are taking an antibiotic to recover from sickness that a night out on MDMA is likely to lower you immune system. Your body could take longer to get over the sickness or your sickness could get worse.

thanks heaps for the info. i got really scared about my racing heart and i still can't explain it because my friends were definitely very happy and chill. i guess i can just put it down to a bad reaction or something. as i said i felt really anxious before i took it and the reports do say it could have contained speed.

Squirrels seem to be flooding in atm. From reports on here and pill reports sound alright. Has anyone here had some experiance with these?

i double dumped and was completery floored for a good 3 hours plus afterglow of 2. all my mates took on weekend, and all loved them (although these guys have goddam huge tolerances so a lot of them were taken lol). definantly clean of about mid strength.. all up ide say 7/10. good MDMA just not a huge dose ya see.

i double dumped and was completery floored for a good 3 hours plus afterglow of 2. all my mates took on weekend, and all loved them (although these guys have goddam huge tolerances so a lot of them were taken lol). definantly clean of about mid strength.. all up ide say 7/10. good MDMA just not a huge dose ya see.

Have to agree love these pills even if they arn't the strongest.
Even the ones in that group without huge tolerances take stupid amounts of them, your neighbor for instance who hasn't dumped in months went through 5.

Hey guys just picked up some white hearts.

Name: White Heart
Colour: White
Logo: Leart
Height: 4
Diameter: 7mm
Texture: Hard/Smooth
Smell: None
Taste: MDxx Taste
Reagent Tested: Yes

The pill has the strong MDxx taste and is quite hard but crumbles a little bit and there is quite allot of residue in the bag. Mate took 2 and it took about an hour to come on and hit him pretty hard he would rate these medium/high but has a high tolerance so who knows will get more reports later on. Has anyone seen or heard of them? I believe there is a few batches making the rounds

Marquis - Around 4 seconds to go blue/dark purple after about 25s was black
Mandelin - Very quick reaction to dark purple and after 10s to black
Mecke - Very quick reaction to black about 5s
Simons - Reaction to blue
Robadope - No reaction

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/553/1000020urn.jpg
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5108/1000024p.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/540/1000025i.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/i/1000026v.jpg/
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/191/1000026v.jpg

Also refer to pillreports http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17305

Sydney

Name: Green Squirrels
Colour: Light green
Logo: Squirrel
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: no
Bevel: Slight on the top side
Texture: smooth, firm press, doesnt crumble easily
Smell: only have two no distinct smell
Taste: when licked slightly bitter, when held on toungue gets to point its too bitter to take horrible bitter taste left in mouth
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result:N/A

P6270315.jpg

P6270316.jpg

Wondering if these are the same as the other green squirrels because of different dimensions. They are quite small pills too they taste good and have most of my friends who have low-med tolerances think they are good.

yeah tha t looks to be them, the dimensions were about 4 and 7 mm from memory,diameter and thickness that is,

Pink Aeroplanes - Pill Info Request

Name: Pink Aeroplanes
Colour: Pink with lighter speckling
Logo: Plan view of aeroplane
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: No
Bevel: Slight
Reagent Tested: No, sorry

Good luck with those airplanes lol

Shit pips all of them in Sydney

yeah no, you know that's wrong. there were some good green ones and pretty sure there was also a batch of good white ones too. just because you've come across a single aeroplane press which was a pipe ages ago doesn't comdemn all of it, or say you should spew your shit all over the board about it.

god i'm sick of your incessant "EVERY PILL IS A PIP IN SYDNEY DON'T BOTHER" shit. you're so ignorant.

yeah no, you know that's wrong. there were some good green ones and pretty sure there was also a batch of good white ones too. just because you've come across a single aeroplane press which was a pipe ages ago doesn't comdemn all of it, or say you should spew your shit all over the board about it.

god i'm sick of your incessant "EVERY PILL IS A PIP IN SYDNEY DON'T BOTHER" shit. you're so ignorant.

I agree there are plenty of reasonably good mdma pills or mdma/amphetamine pills if you look for them. White aeroplanes are one of them along with red Ferraris, white chipmonks, white hearts (shaped). You guys just need better connections so stop complaining. Im from sydney and i still havnt got a pip pill as of yet.

I agree there are plenty of reasonably good mdma pills or mdma/amphetamine pills if you look for them. White aeroplanes are one of them along with red Ferraris, white chipmonks, white hearts (shaped). You guys just need better connections so stop complaining. Im from sydney and i still havnt got a pip pill as of yet.

exactly. i've never been piped (blah blah i must be lucky) but no it's just having trusted sources who know their shit. the 'drought' is over in my eyes, i have access to 5 medish mdxx pills and also mdma powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.