• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Yeah I considered that but that doesn't explain the lack of various other drugs.

People who have other drugs are probably busy getting high and can't be bothered to take a nice picture before taking a hit.
Or maybe it's a new side effect of benzo usage? They give you an urge to share pictures of your stash with other benzo users.

People who have other drugs are probably busy getting high and can't be bothered to take a nice picture before taking a hit.
Or maybe it's a new side effect of benzo usage? They give you an urge to share pictures of your stash with other benzo users.

Haha. :D

Yes, I'm sorry I get a bit worked up about them for a few reasons, most of which are a me problem

I've just seen rly good ppl lost to them

I've also watched ppl very close to me who swore up and down that their anxiety wasn't manageable without them be able to put them down and in fact get through this world and added responsibility without them at all.

For me they are only useful to put me down from a too intense trip / landing gear for long parties and even then I'll do anything I can to avoid taking them just bc I hate them and what they do to ppl

But hey, if any of you are happy and functional on them have at it

But yeah I would never pay the silly prices some people do for oxy after having proper connections, knowing people with scripts, etc.

Yea we took the complete and irresponsible piss with the stuff, very silly of me to of done but I was only 16ish and really didn't no better
Kinda makes me sound like a prick now rereading it, sorry bout that

Last edited:
Never even heard of sandoz bupre. Weird. Hope they were good 😁
The brand I've seen you post are the ones I used to get but they stopped and the Sandoz and sun pharma ones are the ones most pharmacies get here now
How do you take yours? Snort or IV?
(Inb4 don't iv subutex) DO NOT DO THIS but I've found some brands are better for snorting and some arent, some are okay when I, on a very rare occasion, get that itch to use a needle and some (most) arent, some are okay for sublingual and some sting when sublingual, it should all be subs=subs but I dunno

Soo, I went over the past 5 pages. If I didn't know any better I'd think bluelight was mostly benzo users, I wonder if that's true or if people are just more willing to talk openly about benzos. :p
How do you expect us to come down from all the other drugs 😉

Waaaahhh I'm awake before 2am so 2 x 2mg helped me sleep till now and just took more as I wake up with anxiety after taking benzo the night before whats that about, it has to be the fact my body is so fucking hungry I dropping weight so fast which I don't mind but I can't just take anti sickness pills when I wake up starving so feel sick

I can sleep on clonazepam but then got woke up and I'm up feeling sick and very anxious and I'm clamping my jaw down

I slept fine the night before last on clonazepam but tonight got woke up and now can't sleep, this is all getting a bit crazy now I have one and a half fortisips left I'm basically starving, well I wanted to lose weight lol

@Wilson Wilson is right maybe I should try pregabalin but it can cause weight gain which was half the reason I stopped mirtazapine
keep in mind that you're coming off powerful antidepressants, plus you've been sleeping like this for quite a while(barely even sleeping) so your body is used to it. When i was on dope few months back i'd sleep 10-12 hrs a day every night easily. Fast forward a month and i was sleeping MAXIMUM 5 hrs a night and i got used it. After the 30 day mark of quitting that shit i was finally able to sleep1.5 or 2 more hrs a night. Nowadays i only sleep 6-7 hrs every day regardless of the fact that i'm clean lol.

Last edited:
man, with al tho respect....efff ya. Some of us really need em' to control our anxiety otherwise our racing thoughts are too much to cope with.

I just wanted to tell more or less the same than nzity.

keep in mind that you're coming off powerful antidepressants

Mirtazapine stays in your system 2 weeks and the SSRI and SNRI 6 weeks though

But yeah my sleeps messed up because they're strong, I can't even sleep through on vallies, nitrazapam and now today took more clonazepam and still awake but tired so drank my last fortisip lol

Do
Here's my herbs and spices and stuff:
Exif-JPEG-420.jpg

Do those supermarket poppy seeds actually work for making poppy seed tea? If so, how much do you have to use?

Yea you crush the beads to a powder its amazing better than shooting meth for sure imo

I'd imagine it probably has a decent rush but I can't really see it being worth the risk/effort. As far as the high itself, good quality methamphetamine would blow it out of the water.

Sure hope you are using a micron filter to do this given the waxy binders.

I'd imagine it probably has a decent rush but I can't really see it being worth the risk/effort. As far as the high itself, good quality methamphetamine would blow it out of the water.

Sure hope you are using a micron filter to do this given the waxy binders.
I've done plenty of meth iv n t o me adderL produces more of a euphoric rush for me n no I dint use micron im an idiot