• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Admittedly i did hit up my addy girl.

Really tempted to get that ounce of meth for dirt cheap but i have an itch for pharma grade amps.

I miss pregabalin, I've only had it like maybe 10 times, all many years ago, but my first time on it was one of the most extremely euphoric days of my entire life, it was ridiculous.

I miss pregabalin, I've only had it like maybe 10 times, all many years ago, but my first time on it was one of the most extremely euphoric days of my entire life, it was ridiculous.

I got a big stash of the Lyrica brand stuff kicking about, if you fly to the UK you're welcome to it ;)

As for my stash update:

QRUDKW7.jpg

gLZk2rH.jpg

That weed in particular is something proper special. Bloke told me it was Girl Scout Cookies. Since there's no legal weed supply in the UK (unless you have a very specific condition and feel like paying £3,500 a month...) I never have any idea if the strains are what they're claimed to be, but this stuff is proper good. Smells kinda chocolatey, has you blasted to space higher than Elon Musk, and makes your face feel all nice and fuzzy like a sheep. Beautiful.

And anyone who knows about those "Clonazepam Star" tablets knows they are the Roche Rivotril brand, no more need be said!

I did end up taking some pregabalin after asking in the thread the other day. Ended up just popping a 150 to see if I liked the effect or not. It had it's up & downsides. I'll have to give it another whirl. It seemed useful in terms of helping with pain & energy to take a shower. It lasted longer than I had recalled it lasting.
Sadly enough I seem to only have a few 150's laying around & can't find the like 4 bottles of whatever strength the purple ones where. :|

That sorta limits my ability to experiment & see if they would hold any use at this point though. I didn't find it particularly euphoric in my case. It did seem to have a bit of up & down "rolling" type feel to it though. I'm not really a stimulant fan anymore though. I overused dextro-amphetamine a decade or so ago & haven't really been a stimulant fan since. Ironically I can handle amps or other uppers much better than even say caffeine (perhaps due to body load?) but I digress. I used to enjoy stimulants quite thoroughly but I haven't done them in years. Honestly I'm not sure how I would or wouldn't tolerate them.

Got 1g O-desmethyltramadol and x10 pregabalin 150mg yum

Enjoy. 🙂 I've never had the opportunity to partake of the substance myself. When it first arrived I had far to high a tolerance for it to be economical. I'd have to look now to see if the market has changed.
I don't recall the potency offhand though. Reminds me now that my situation has changed perhaps I should read up on it real quick & see if it might be of use though. Thanks for mentioning it.

Girl scout cookies are my favorite strain. Does totally look like it could be the real deal.

Going by what I read on Leafly the effects match up too. Very nice hybrid that gives a strong sativa head high and the sedated indica body high at the same time. Good balance imo. And using a vaporiser especially, it is strong as fuuuuck.

The buds themselves are beautiful too. Proper professional grade grow behind this for sure. And nice and sticky too. All around best bit of weed I've had in ages. Don't normally bother posting weed on here but this is something special.

That weed in particular is something proper special. Bloke told me it was Girl Scout Cookies. Since there's no legal weed supply in the UK (unless you have a very specific condition and feel like paying £3,500 a month...) I never have any idea if the strains are what they're claimed to be, but this stuff is proper good. Smells kinda chocolatey, has you blasted to space higher than Elon Musk, and makes your face feel all nice and fuzzy like a sheep. Beautiful.
Are you middle, north, or south? There's been some amazing quality cookies about the midlands lately. Can't quite tell in the picture but is it purple? This stuff is purple to varying degrees (not that it really affects anything other than appearance, but in this case it's just an identifying feature) One of the batches I tried was almost black in places, but overall a deep purple. Some of the highest quality flower I've ever seen in the uk.

Are you middle, north, or south? There's been some amazing quality cookies about the midlands lately. Can't quite tell in the picture but is it purple? This stuff is purple to varying degrees (not that it really affects anything other than appearance, but in this case it's just an identifying feature) One of the batches I tried was almost black in places, but overall a deep purple. Some of the highest quality flower I've ever seen in the uk.

South mate. It's green and yellow as you can see in the pic, no purple that I can see. But if this is the kind of stuff going about in 2020 it's gonna be a good year!

South mate. It's green and yellow as you can see in the pic, no purple that I can see. But if this is the kind of stuff going about in 2020 it's gonna be a good year!
Looks quality either way! If its a different batch that's even better, just means more growers are stepping up the quality. I'm with you on that, it's gonna be smashing :)

Looks quality either way! If its a different batch that's even better, just means more growers are stepping up the quality. I'm with you on that, it's gonna be smashing :)

Same thoughts here, I'm happy the standards are up this high. Dealers have been offering "flavours" for ages but quality has never been this good before. Hope this becomes the new norm.

Going to Canada later on in the year too so I'll see what their stuff is like and get a better perspective on quality.