• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Looks purty...

Here are some recent additions to my stash:

g6uIZAN.jpg

The unlabeled jar with red goop in it is my attempt at DMT "jungle spice", I had to salt it out because I realized there was no way I was going to evaporate all that xylene (it smelled so bad that I had outside my house and in the morning the entire house reeked so bad you could barely breathe). I also did it with mimosa hostilis rootbark, and I guess it's better to try for jungle spice with acacia.

When I've had bromazepam before it's always been the Hemofarm brand from Serbia. Lovely light green 6mg's.

Sandoz puts them out too

Maybe other pharma companies too but whenever I've had them it's been a Sandoz product

My latest addition... it finally came. So excited, I am starting a microdose regimen very soon, help me get the motivation to make the changes I've been needing to make. I need iboga back in my life. But not a flood... I don't think someone should do that twice. Last time it changed my life so much, it saved me, really. This time I just need a little gentle prodding from the best medicine I've ever had.

pKwHt49.jpg

The powder is so dense, that is 3 grams but it looks like 1. I used some paper to funnel it in, and licked some of the residue. Immediately I remembered the taste, very evocative.

My latest addition... it finally came. So excited, I am starting a microdose regimen very soon, help me get the motivation to make the changes I've been needing to make. I need iboga back in my life. But not a flood... I don't think someone should do that twice. Last time it changed my life so much, it saved me, really. This time I just need a little gentle prodding from the best medicine I've ever had.

pKwHt49.jpg

The powder is so dense, that is 3 grams but it looks like 1. I used some paper to funnel it in, and licked some of the residue. Immediately I remembered the taste, very evocative.
Why store it in a dropper bottle instead of a classic vial? Look at all that air it's touching!!!

Got some more etizolam and a gram of pyrazolam in. Gonna vial those up and put them away for a rainy day. Might put some pyraz in solution, been wanting to try that one.

Well I thought, being 3 grams, it wouldn't fit, though I think it retrospect it would because it's a really dense, heavy powder. Also I think I'm out of those vials, reminds me I need to order some more. Amazing how many I've used. 8o

Well I thought, being 3 grams, it wouldn't fit, though I think it retrospect it would because it's a really dense, heavy powder. Also I think I'm out of those vials, reminds me I need to order some more. Amazing how many I've used. 8o

I could use some of those too, you get em cheap?

Why store it in a dropper bottle instead of a classic vial? Look at all that air it's touching!!!

Got some more etizolam and a gram of pyrazolam in. Gonna vial those up and put them away for a rainy day. Might put some pyraz in solution, been wanting to try that one.

Yeah i saw pyrazolam floating around recently. How is it? It is essential the same structure as bromazolam with the phenyl ring replaced with a pyridine.

Yeah i saw pyrazolam floating around recently. How is it? It is essential the same structure as bromazolam with the phenyl ring replaced with a pyridine.
Haven’t tried it yet, been busy since it showed up and want to reduce my tolerance first.