• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I have no stash apart from an over-abundance of seroquel. Consequently I’m obsessing over how mistaken I was to have tipped someone what was left in the corner of a mostly consumed gram bag. It looked like half a point at the time in that red light but now I’m thinking that with a good scrape of the bag it might’ve been almost two.
You have like a million dex tho

Never heard of a mushroom gummy either. How does that work? Do people make standardized psychedelic mushroom extracts?

Just got this in the mail. The bag upper right is psilocybin mushroom gummies.

Also.....

Edit: added a photo some meth.

seeing them shards makes me shiver. it's been waaaaay too long. fuckin meth is just so beautiful. if i only had a week left on this planet i would make damn sure that i had enough meth to last me those 7 days.

Just heard on the radio that my part of the city is going into compulsory lockdown for at least 3 days, so I tossed a coin and went to see Mama-san to make sure I actually have some stash. As per usual we got to talking and I walked out with something different than what I intended. First time in my life I’ve had a stash several times larger than what I could consume in a single binge even if I tried. Big one is allegedly locally made and small one is guaranteed Chinese. Mama-san reckons the Chinese one is most help with getting ready for time with the ladies....(but they are all in lockdown sadly). Main thing is both went instantly to correct colour on Marquis test!

The two lots look quite different. Mama-san was trying to explain one was made with liquid and one was made with gas but I couldn’t really understand what she was talking about. Turns out she worked in chemical manufacturing in China way back when.

Just heard on the radio that my part of the city is going into compulsory lockdown for at least 3 days, so I tossed a coin and went to see Mama-san to make sure I actually have some stash. As per usual we got to talking and I walked out with something different than what I intended. First time in my life I’ve had a stash several times larger than what I could consume in a single binge even if I tried. Big one is allegedly locally made and small one is guaranteed Chinese. Mama-san reckons the Chinese one is most help with getting ready for time with the ladies....(but they are all in lockdown sadly). Main thing is both went instantly to correct colour on Marquis test!

The two lots look quite different. Mama-san was trying to explain one was made with liquid and one was made with gas but I couldn’t really understand what she was talking about. Turns out she worked in chemical manufacturing in China way back when.

DAMN!

that looks like some REALLY clean stuff.... jealous

have fun!

that looks like some REALLY clean stuff.... jealous

have fun!
Thanks. I carved off a gram of each batch for an acetone wash just out of curiosity. After just two big puffs of the Chinese one I am deadly certain I’ll get back close to 100 %. Phew.

Thanks. I carved off a gram of each batch for an acetone wash just out of curiosity. After just two big puffs of the Chinese one I am deadly certain I’ll get back close to 100 %. Phew.

I really want to try some Chinese shit.... I bet they have some good stuff considering it's like the death penalty to peddle that shit right?

American meth is cheap but also cut as shit

I used to buy 8 balls of meth for [VERY CHEAP] all the time... but trust me it was not very potent at all.

I really want to try some Chinese shit.... I bet they have some good stuff considering it's like the death penalty to peddle that shit right?

American meth is cheap but also cut as shit
A lot of the Asian stuff we get in Australia gets re-rocked with MSM or whatever after it arrives. With Aussie prices so high there is a huge incentive to cut it. There is maybe $50-100 profit per GRAM in a level of cut your average non-expert user will probably accept as normal. Lately I’ve been really lucky getting stuff before any scumbags step on it. A year ago when people did not know me from Adam they would often slip me the cut stuff. But now we are all good friends and friends don’t re-rock friend’s meth!

gosh dang. makin it real hard for a brotha to stay clean here! hahaha i like the look of the second stuff. some nice tight lookin crystal

one of them looks real oily to me. i've had some bitch (meth) that looked almost identical to the first pic. always had better luck with the little less clear traditional looking meth.

one of them looks real oily to me. i've had some bitch (meth) that looked almost identical to the first pic. always had better luck with the little less clear traditional looking meth.
Yeah. The big bag that’s supposedly made in Australia was quite oily. But both of them kicked like a mule. I was totally spun after just a little bowl of each batch. Maybe a point in total. Plus I haven’t felt the need to smoke more for nearly 5 hours. Today was definitely my lucky day.

Yeah. The big bag that’s supposedly made in Australia was quite oily. But both of them kicked like a mule. I was totally spun after just a little bowl of each batch. Maybe a point in total. Plus I haven’t felt the need to smoke more for nearly 5 hours. Today was definitely my lucky day.
well shit i'm glad you hit the jackpot. the best for stimulants i have in my house is coffee. lmao pathetic. i wonder how those batches stand up to the test in a rig.

. i wonder how those batches stand up to the test in a rig.
Woah there! I’ve only just got past my years long needle lust and switched to smoking. I don’t want to think about it. But now that I have, the fact that they lost almost nothing in an acetone wash and a point looks like it will keep me going 12 hours easy despite my ridiculous tolerance, I’d say a .2 shot would blow me straight through to Tuesday next week and make me cum in my pants on the ride through.

I so did not need to think that thought....

Woah there! I’ve only just got past my years long needle lust and switched to smoking. I don’t want to think about it. But now that I have, the fact that they lost almost nothing in an acetone wash and a point looks like it will keep me going 12 hours easy despite my ridiculous tolerance, I’d say a .2 shot would blow me straight through to Tuesday next week and make me cum in my pants on the ride through.

I so did not need to think that thought....
hahahahahahahaha. ahhh fuck i'm sorry i didn't mean to be that guy. you and i both don't need to be rocking that boat again it goes nowhere good.. except tuesday. it goes there pretty good.

Clonazolam Bars Stash - I hate not knowing the dosage for presses despite these being of very high quality.

Lol what does the print say

This. This is why people are dying out there. Clonazolam, as much as i used to love it, is fucking dangerous mate go steady be prepared for an intense literally life threatening rattle if you get a decent roger on them too btw