• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut - best way to take? Pictures inside..

I've gone through heroin withdrawals many, many times, and it does not compare to gabaergic withdrawal. I had a two gram a day dope habit, I am vastly experienced in that area. Seriously. The physical manifestations of phen withdrawal are incredibly nasty and actually dangerous; opioid withdrawal is not.

Yeah it's a bitch digging up info on phen, it's a russian drug with little study in the west! There are tidbits of information mostly on bodybuilding forums but really it is hard to access reliable information on this drug.

Just be smarter than I have been with it. I've taken it sporadically in the past but this time around I took phenibut for a week or so but ignored the warnings and went everyday. This past Monday I took a big dose, around 7-8g, and it really was incredible but I am paying the price. It's not as bad as opiate w/d but then I've only been taking it for a week. Whoever said the length of time matters more than the dose, I do hope you're right!

It's an odd w/d to me having never been through benzo w/d; it's not comparable to opiate w/d. The worst part is the heavy sleep apnea that kicks in just as I am falling asleep which has improved since last night. I was able to sleep last night for a few hours but no such luck tonight. There is heavy depression, odd thoughts, weird 'images' that I see while trying to sleep but only minimal anxiety.

It has definitely improved but I think I'll stay away, only because I'm one of those douchebags that has no self-control. I can definitely see how it could be a great tool for those who suffer from anxiety like myself though. The effects, even after the 'afterglow' wears off, last for days in terms of anxiety being dulled. Just be smart and you'll be fine!

Can someone describe the positive recreational effects? I had used this in college to cut down on my beer consumption, but that was mixed with booze. On its own it just made me tired and dizzy as fuck the next day. I want to order more, maybe it would help with the RLS of opioid withdrawal.

Based on our current system in the US, would it merit scheduling? What schedule? I assume it can't be more enjoyable than pregabalin or even gabapentin, can it? I would think it shouldn't merit scheduling. But then there are people here saying that it is addictive, and I don't really know what to think.

It's comparable to low-dose G. If you don't believe it's addictive, see the EADD phenibut thread. It is very addicting, especially if you are fond of booze, benzos, and the like. It also does not take long, at all, to become addicted. Even the rebound effects of large-ish dosing are very nasty.

It probably would help with RLS but so do other drugs that are almost as easily available online due to the fact that they are not scheduled.

Wow ended up in the hospital? I've been using it daily for like 5 months now but tapering slowly. I've never had any kidney pain or anything yet I know that no pain doesn't mean everything is right. I drink a shitload of water as I take kratom too and its a diuretic as well. Phenibut is awesome if you're planning on using it once a week. It makes social situations easy for me yet doesn't make me go full retard and black out like a heavy night of drinking would.

the positives i got from phenibut were a manic type energy without the jittery feeling of stimulants, a very noticeable mood lift although i wouldnt define it as 'euphoric'...it really is a very effective social lubricant without the sloppiness of alcohol..in fact, when phenibut hits the spot my social skills are much improved it seems..it also boosts sex drive which is a huge plus especially since it usually always decreases anxiety...

ive went through phenibut withdrawals once and the main effects for me were depression, lethargy, insomnia and anxiety was a little worse than usual..it was very 'kickable' though i my experience..

gabapentin can be fun but so can phenibut..they are sort of similar in effects..hard to say which is more enjoyable tbh..

For 100g of primaforce phenibut it contains 333 servings so the scooper is .3 repeating grams... 100/333= .33

I just tried it for the first time I'm an ex heroin addict so I don't usually see much happen from these types of things but I took 1.5 g waited an hour and a half feeling really tired then took another 1.5, after two hours I felt relaxed and a light buzz going I then took 100mg of 5 htp and besides occasionally feeling light headed/ stomach pain it's actually not bad light enjoyable buzz but I'd be careful I'm guessing I took more then what you should. Waiting for Kratom to arrive and try as well

I've gone through heroin withdrawals many, many times, and it does not compare to gabaergic withdrawal. I had a two gram a day dope habit, I am vastly experienced in that area. Seriously. The physical manifestations of phen withdrawal are incredibly nasty and actually dangerous; opioid withdrawal is not.

Yeah it's a bitch digging up info on phen, it's a russian drug with little study in the west! There are tidbits of information mostly on bodybuilding forums but really it is hard to access reliable information on this drug.

is this a joke? because, much like you, I've been using both drugs for many, many years. it started w/ GHB but when I moved back to Boston I could not find ANYTHING so I found Phenibut back in 2007. went through withdrawals many times and compared to DOPE withdrawals, there is NOTHING IN COMMON! w/ Phenibut withdrawals I would still show up to work, go through a regular day, etc. with dope withdrawals I would SHIT MY PANTS, PUKE, barely be able to move, sweat, restless legs, and well, you know the rest.

not sure how much Phenibut you are taking but at my worst it was a 6G a day habit; my dope habit is around 2G a day.