Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills update 4/04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Mitsu's

Green Mitsubishi's i had were Lightish green with a slight dome with a 'v' same as the good old 110mg Red Mitsubishis.

8.5/10

Not as good as Beige RNs.

i will post pics lok1, i have had one from the good batch.. and omg it was intense, and awesome!!!! a little to much in fact.
as soon as i got the pill, i looked t it, and knew it was different...

^ Any details. I think there are some lexus floating around melbourne so they MIGHT be the same , key word being might. If you can give us some details it would be most appreciated.

Keep droppin'.
joe

Not sure about details just yet sorry. I only recieved a message saying that a friend had got "the new lexus's" now. I'll will try and find out some more details shortly though.

Holy Shit! Tried the green mitzubishi's last night... they would rate right up there with some of the strongest, cleanest pills I have ever eaten.... I took 2, probably an hour apart.... once the peak hit, it didn't go away for the next 5-6 hours..... I mean, I was *peaking* for that amount of time... not just total affects of pills. The description given previously in this thread describes the ones I had!

Two thumbs up for the Beige Lexii :D

Beautiful press, lexus badge on each side.
Deep bevel.

Speckled beige colour.

Very noice, I must say!

Dropped half, half under the toungue - FUCKING NASTY ASS tasting!

Hospitally taste... very strong...

Warm rushes after ~30min, when it really kicked in i was like O_O

Made a charge from the dancefloor to the toilets and had a yack - little dry retch on the way.

There was nothing in my stomach to yack up, so it was just acrid juice :|

After that I felt awesome... really enjoyed it

Yacking from pills is rare for me... I haven't had one in around 2 months, and hadn't recently eaten much at *all* (over the past few days).

Had a few beers earlier, that may have contributed?

*shrugs*

PS - I'm a perthian

Had smoked some fat rips of meth ~ 1hr before dropping, dropped round 1 and was still quite cheery at 5 when left the club :)

Got a 3hr nap from 9-12 today... fairly scattered - shit quality sleep lol!

FWIW, the last Green Doves I had certainly contained a bit of the old MDA.

6 months ago, though - so *shrugs*

armadilliO said:
Two thumbs up for the Beige Lexii :D

Beautiful press, lexus badge on each side.
Deep bevel.

Speckled beige colour.

Very noice, I must say!

Dropped half, half under the toungue - FUCKING NASTY ASS tasting!

Hospitally taste... very strong...

Warm rushes after ~30min, when it really kicked in i was like O_O

Made a charge from the dancefloor to the toilets and had a yack - little dry retch on the way.

There was nothing in my stomach to yack up, so it was just acrid juice :|

After that I felt awesome... really enjoyed it

Yacking from pills is rare for me... I haven't had one in around 2 months, and hadn't recently eaten much at *all* (over the past few days).

Had a few beers earlier, that may have contributed?

*shrugs*

Look like this?

47629.jpg

Yes, that's the one :)

Seems other people have experienced vomitting on those pills, so it isn't just me.

Coincidence? Perhaps, or they're a tad harsh on the tummy.

::EDIT:: Mate of mine necked a whole, he didn't have any stomach upsets - but then again he wasn't jumping around like a jackrabbit!

^^^ yea i agree with there are a few fools as ya put it on Pillreports, But Ya still should tho, just Ignore the mindless Chatter that Goes on in the comments Fools Leave On your Pill report =D

yer i think u should post it on pill reports, it's about harm reduction and education, who cares if they are idiots, i don't want any harm coming to them, and would rather they be educated

/end rant

Oh, and my account doesn't work...

Now that they're under new management I might make a new one.

Im interested if anyone else has tried the beige lexus? would they be good for a night alone with your girlfriend, or more of a club night out?

I can't really say, as I had some fat tokes of meth before the pill - but i'd say they'd be suited for either...

was the lexus a more speedy pill (Like say the green clovers from earlier this year) or more smacky (eg the green mitsis)

^Please refrain from using the word "smaky"

Plently of other words such as monged. We do not need more people misinterpreting the meaning of smaky as a pill that contains herroin.

Hey guys,
Just able to get my hands on some Green Mitsis, although im aware of a bunk lot going around, any distinctive differences i can look out for?
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.