Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (update) 1/3/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems dudes> gettin used to this. i have to say though. with the armanis this time u feel scatterd for days like u get these wierd head spins for days. i still do i ate 5 over the weekend and a G- of rock. n feel very disorentated. so be careful with this i think! as other people have said they have had head spins to! as for the BLUE DOLLARS they are the bomb ive had the 1's from sydney.very clean. no comedown. and very enegetic and all round good feeling. i would rate this 8.5 . so clean . so mean! tuff as. and i eat 2- 3 a week n have so since febuary 4 th last yr . so i would say n tolerance is high. 2-3 at least i mean. i starting to frie bit now so i having a bit of a break let the brain chill! had killer weekend and Rock-it. n looped out
remember party safe!!!!

n ur heead is only a toy for so long n will eventually get broken. n it hard to fix! my experience
keep it real amegos:\ :D

Yea... uhhh....

I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure anyone would feel majorly scattered after 1gram of rockadacka and 5 pills, specially strongish ones like 3's/69's/A's/Armani's....

I did say I could be wrong... But thats a fair amount for one weekend in my opinion :p

Pink K

Logo : k , i cant see it
Colour : pink
Specs : multi coloured , green , red , white
Shape : double domed
Dimensions : 8mm width and 5 mm deep
Score : No

havnt tested yet , look good

Last edited:
White cK

White/Very Light Pink CK

This pill has yet to be consumed.
Pill is a white/very light-pink colour with faint speckles.
Pill dimensions measure 8mm x 4mm.
The top is flat with a very clear, indented cK logo and bevelled sides, the bottom is domed.
Pill is very well pressed and very hard to break with a strong aniseed smell.

I dropped one of these an hour ago and feel really spaced out but I can still get up and carve up my bedroom floor. This pill has actually sent me a bit weird. I'm dancing really way out there like almost getting down on the floor and rolling around. After reading the other thread on a request of info on these pills...argh so that is what ketamine does to you... i reckon there is some speed in these two as im really energetic too and usually K puts me on my arse. feeling a bit of lack of balence and as you can see its a little hard to type streaight, properly. full report in the morning, i may rail another.

Pink Lexus/A

Logo : Faint A/Lexus logo, hard to see though
Colour : Bright Pink!
Specs : Very mono coloured bright pink.
Shape : Double Domed
Dimensions : 7/8mm wide x 5 mm depth , pretty sure they where 5 mm in depth , very fat pill (Taken from Beige/Yellow A at the start of the thread, I compared the two and were almost identical bar their color)
Score : No
Suspected Contents: MDMA

Comments: Out of all the horrible pressed A's/Lexus's I've seen (well, a yellow one and a beige one), I'd say these were the better pressed, so much so that you could cut in half without crumbling, but they still had faint logo.

Effects: Friends who took them had a great time, set in at very most 30 mins after drop. Mine on the other hand was very subtle, (Probably due to effect/scene/time/place/food I'd eaten etc etc). Would have lasted at least 3 hours. No Real peak, but a general feeling of well being and happy just to sit and chat. The eye wobbles were something else though. One thing I will say, I didn't seem to get the spacey effect from the yellow's, with no blurred visuals, distorted time etc (To suggest these ones were not an MDA/MDMA mix like the yellow A's)

Gauging by what others have said these could be considered about as good as the Yellow/Beige A's/Lexus's I'd say (without the MDA feelings, this is only speculation though)

They dont quite yet know if the yellow lexus and related to the pink k's.
Most would say they are and so would I but unless some test are done and results are posted we can never really say these are from the same batch.

keep droppin'

Hardly likely different pills are from the same batch. Do any of you guys actually own pill testers?

Yeah, funny how people make assumptions that because certain pills may be the same shape (shock!) as others and they have similar effects mean they're from the same batch / cook.

Couldn't it just be that the pills are similar because of the presence of MDMA in them? Correct me if i'm wrong, but the presence of MDMA is what most pills aim for, no? ;)

True bok bok

But when many people say they have hullicantions of both and are the exact same dimensions and both obviously contain mdma in high doses, the chances of 2 pills being different becomes increasingly smaller

The majority of K pills also contain methamphetamine. At least that is in terms of the results i have relayed. The point to that could be that due to the different laws affecting K perhaps K only pills were not grouped together in the same way hence the results are skewed.

Anyway the point is most ketamine pills contain speed so they should not necessarily be used to gauge the effects of ketamine.

Dont forget high doses of MDMA cause hallucinations. Thus it follows that pills with very high doses of MDMA could all cause hallucinations regardless of where they are from.

How about an Extreme Test? I ordered one from EZ Test for something like $35 Australian. It arrived in 10 days no questions asked.

Whilst the MDA test is at times dubious, mainly because you need to use a lot of the pill and MDMA/MDA pills are likely to have only a small amount of MDA, it is still the most powerful of the testers.
What you definitely can tell however is the MDXX pills that do NOT contain any MDMA and thus can be pretty well assumed to be MDA only.

again good post biscuit

Having research some more on pillreports , found that multiple report tests show that both pills contain mdma.However i could not locate any reports that any tested for mda but you did mention that mda was hard to test for due to the amount needed.

But yes your most right , prob 2 very good pills from different batches.

:)

Last edited:
Off topic but did anyone else notice the avoidence of Fry-d-'s question?

Thats one of the reasons I dont post on pills. I dont have a tester so I can only really say if a pill didnt kill me (or come close), and if i subjectively enjoyed it. Not a great help in harm reduction.
Hence no posts.

I do find all the rampant speculation entertaining though =D

PiLLz N thRiLLz said:
No problems dudes> gettin used to this. i have to say though. with the armanis this time u feel scatterd for days like u get these wierd head spins for days. i still do i ate 5 over the weekend and a G- of rock. n feel very disorentated. so be careful with this i think! as other people have said they have had head spins to! as for the BLUE DOLLARS they are the bomb ive had the 1's from sydney.very clean. no comedown. and very enegetic and all round good feeling. i would rate this 8.5 . so clean . so mean! tuff as. and i eat 2- 3 a week n have so since febuary 4 th last yr . so i would say n tolerance is high. 2-3 at least i mean. i starting to frie bit now so i having a bit of a break let the brain chill! had killer weekend and Rock-it. n looped out
remember party safe!!!!

n ur heead is only a toy for so long n will eventually get broken. n it hard to fix! my experience
keep it real amegos:\ :D

^^ yeh my dick is also 10" long... and i like to hit nails thru it to show how hardcore i am.

ummm yeh? said:
^^^^ you also go to hardcore nightclubs

hehe awww dont knock my local :( =D

my point being.. no one needs to know and/or really cares how many drugs s/he consumes.

witch doctor
lick my nuts n enjoy bitch. cose they asked wot my tolerance was so i said so. n if u had a dick u maybe could hit a nail through it!:p 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.