Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 7/10/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we could let the red mitsi thing drop, but seems thats never going to happen now the media seem to be labeling them as a type of drug now :\

I still beleive all the mitsi's I've seen looked the same, all from the same batch. This is pills from various sources over what seems like months now. Some seem to have been damaged more in the bag than others but I've noticed no distinct differences. By all means prove me wrong though, as eccitudes attached pictures might if they were a little better quality ;)

The reason I beleive some people think the first pill does nothing and then get into trouble is because these pills are damm strong and take ages, like a reeeeeaally long time, to kick in and end up basically double dropping thinking the first did nothing.

Attachments

• dec0204_2.jpg
    dec0204_2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 180
....and the other one
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dec0204_1.jpg
    dec0204_1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 170
Colour : Pink
Shape : round pill flat both sides
Logo : 'M' is raised out of the pill with 'tv' pressed into the 'M' and half into the face of the pill (see pic)
Edges: Bevelled on score side only
Score : Yes, square shape, to equal depth as bevell
Texture : Very firm
Taste : unknown
Tester : Untested by us
Rating : No visible affects what so ever
attachment.php

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 171
Originally posted by eccitude
I have noted previously tho that the first ones that I had definately had a different score to the 2nd and 3rd batch I had. The 2nd and 3rd batch had the much shallower 'concave' score that doesn't go right to the edge.

I've seen both types of scores over the last 2 months. The "concave" scores that dont go right to the edge seem to be simply from a lighter pressing of the score.
Scores that go right to the edge are pressed in deeper hence the concavity is less pronounced but its still the same shaped score. Both types were present (and others of varying depths) from the very beginning.
Im with Fry'd. Same pills. Same batch. End of story. You people not getting good benefits each time just need to stop hitting it week in week out ;)

I think this is really weird because I am a very regular user and will generally eat 4 over the night/morning and one of these toasted me nicely then I dropped again whilst peaking, and the second took like 10 min to come on and I was fucken trolleyed, an feeling that was very welcome as I have not felt it since the blue diamonds earlier this year...

Am I the only one that is noticing a trend involving a large variety of pills consisting of one or more batches that vary considerably?
I've seem it before (i.e. Blue Diamonds, Beige Tridents) but never on this scale and all at the same time.
I hope the supply isn't gettin' to the stage where with every batch there will be bung bics.
Maybe they've become aware to the fact that [uneducated] people will inevitably anything they can get their grubby little paws on that comes 'pressed' and is labled a 'pill'.
:\
I guess, if for any other reason, this'll mean more people will test their pills.
Hopin' it's Just A Phase (Note Incubus Reference [specifically Koi] ;))
=D
PEACE

speak of the devil!

Found a guy sitting on quite a few mitsi's - he was unsure if they were safe to sell 8(

Can't wait for friday come 5! E almost disappeared from my alphabet :) :D ;)

Last edited:
Killing time i think somebody on perth has just got their hands on a presser as ive noticed that alot of pills have had lighter or more whitish and paler versions of themselves come out that are shit, pnes that spring to mind from last year are yellow 3 and @ and tridents and diamonds this year( or last year?)

White Domes

Colour: White
Shape: Round, Domed Both Sides
Logo: No Logo
Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm
Score: No score
Texture: Hard press, tough to scrape

EZ Test Result: Marquis - Dark Purple in 3-5 seconds
Simons - Bright Blue in 2-4 seconds
Ropadope - No Change

Rating: Not Taken

Havent heard much about these, I think they may be different to the ones Killing_time reported on as these ones dont have bevelled edges, just domed on both sides.

Will have reports after weekend

SHIT!
My mistake.
Somehow in my scattered state I confused bevelled with domed.
Obviously I cannot be sure they're the same but if they are good luck.
=D
The one's I had were thoroughly enjoyable.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake Minerva, shall have to amend.
HAPPY PARTYIN'!
PEACE

White Apple Macs-

White Apple Macs

Colour: White
Shape: Round,
Logo: Apple Mac logo (apple with a bite taken out of the top right corner)
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: score
Texture:Fairly hard press

EZ Test Result: Mandelin - Dark Purple in 3-5 seconds -MDxx

consumed one of these on the weekend, fairly strong effects.energy filled peak, not overwhelming but that was probably due to consuming the pill in halfs. my tolerance is fairly low at the moment however did drop last weekend.
probably rate an 8

warning :X other friends consumed white apples on the weekend and found them to be quite weak. after some detective work, we established that there is another batch floating around. these are barrel shaped (tall height and not very wide). i did not see these myself so i can't give any other details.
will attempt to post pictures of the good batch soon.

just checked the enlighten website. this report looks identical to the good ones consumed (can't prove that they are exactly the same but they look identical)
http://www.enlighten-hr.org/showPill.php?id=323
448_o.jpg

Last edited:
Red Mitsubishi

Colour: Light Red, slightly speckley.
Logo: Mitsubishi, 3 point star.
Shape: Round
Score: Yes
Texture: Hard, easy enough to split with teeth.
Taste: Swallowed, did not chew, no taste.
Suspected Contents: MDMA

I'll assume these are like the majority of the other red mitzi's goin' around at the moment, they appeared the same as the one's I've seen on pillreports, as far as I could tell after a couple of beers.
Dropped whole at 'round 11, walked around for 'bout 10 minutes before enterin' club.
Started to feel slight comin' up effects within 20 minutes, slight light headedness.
After 35 minutes or so STRONG nausea, the most I have ever felt from a pill (Note: I have only felt the need to be sick of a pill once, from yellow panda's I recall, although have never actually spewed).
Despite feeling like was going to last forever, the feeling subsided after around 5 - 10 minutes following deep breathes, telling myself I didn't need to be sick etc.
From then on SMOOTH SAILING.
Very loved up, extremely relaxed, didn't really want to dance (not likely to contain speed IMO) just chill out with mates.
Ended up dropping two in total although cannot be sure when I dropped the second.
Did experience A LOT of reflux on these pills, although Mylanta seemed to work a treat (Note: I'm aware of the possible potential of increasing neurotox due to this... did work well though).
Effect from both started to subside around 5, definately coming down by 7.
:\
Should be noted this was my second w/e in a row on the flips.
THESE ARE A STRONG PILL
Would consider these MY best pill of the year.

Rating: 8 - 8.5 out of 10
=D
PEACE

Pink Domes

Hey 1UnFuSeD,
sorry about the lack of detail in this but i was'nt able to get a photo or measurements before consumption! The Pink Domes you were talking about before, a group of B/lighters had these on the w/end. They were a fairly large pill approx 8mm by 4mm thick, light pink with white specks throughout, had a slight dome on each side, no other markings, most noticeable was the smell-very strong musk smell (little suspicious at first,smelt like a lollie!)
It tested up as standard mdxx pill. they were a clean and energetic pill in our opinion would be about a 7/10.

i didnt actually get to see or test, was just told about them on the night when some ppl i knew obtained some, there description sounds like what you describe and they said they were fairly enjoyable too, cant really help on any other details, but they do sound similar

:D

Yes the red mitisis are excellent.

Strong dose of MDMA with caffeine too.

All the ones in Perth - the pink ones with either the concave score or more deeper score seem to be essentially the same.

Either because of the binder or the caffeine they take a longer time to come on than others. Do NOT drop another. This is where people have most likely run into problems. Many people I know who generally would never consider taking halves, have half a Red Mitsi, wait say 30 mins, and then have the other half.

Caffeine presence could increase rate of dehydration and perhaps blood pressure. Therefore go easy if exerting yourself. Taking halves makes this far easier to do.

Many people had similar problems with the 3s of previous year. Those were between 110 and 125mg MDMA. The RMs are probably no different.

Excellent pill - just do not abuse the privilege of the higher dose.

does anyone know the exact effect of caffeine in combination with MDMA? biscuit, you said that caffeine might increase the time it takes to come on, is this through personal experience or did you read it somewhere? just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.