View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Umph: Hearts Rainbows and Butterflies Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mgs of ambien couldn't put you down? You're a like a god damn centaur or something, sir.

centaur.jpg

%)

Is this guy moving around all over the place in that picture or am I just trippin

BRRRRRRR, it's a cold one up here today. Snowing too, but not cold enough to stay on the ground.

Also very dark :|

I must say there are some real dissociative qualities in DMT but in a less comfortable way than say ketamine, dxm, or nitrous.

Kind of new here, but I'll try to jump right in and be assimilated. I guess I'll just take posts from different pages. :D

Delsyd u are the man! I was going to ask earlier today if there were any colbert nationers here, we r synched! I'm watching colbert right now, i never miss an episode :)
Heck yes. Colbert is the man.

I'm hitting South-west florida in january or february for a week or two.

I'm definitely going to take the drive out to Key West while I'm down there. :)
Ohhh man. I'm from northeast Florida and recently drove down to Key West with a friend. It is amazing. I'm sure you're gonna have a kickass time.

Sorry to be late on the uptake. ;)

so i dont do any drugs anymore (for the purpose of righteousness when asked if i do drugs and say no, it will be in concordance with reality, which, when this concept is lived in all aspects of life, gives you superhuman powers i cant describe the nature of... becoming the hand of synchronicity might describe it well...) but im always around people that do dmt (not my stuff, but some other source, as ive stoped making the stuff) and it really pisses me off when people dont go for the best expereince ( in a pitch black room or in the middle of nowhere with only starlight, with no sound but the vibration of the earth, while it is cold but with a nice jacket and comfy clothes or naked in a slightly cold place, with no more than two other people who will be occupied with something eles, or preferably by yourself if your good at it, though with other people somewhere near, with the full intent of comming to a complete separation of spirit and body.. a breakthrough in every sense of the word, and letting go completely, under the desire to pray or meditate upon the depths of your heart while in the spirit world) and instead opt to use it as a drug to escape an earthly circumstance. i just feel disapointed, or like the DMT was wasted or misused... it really sucks... dose anyone eles feel this way?
I can agree to a point. Hearing people want to use substances when they're down instead of when they're in good spirits, or in a noisy room, or with the fear of being discovered, etc. makes me kind of sad. But I also acknowledge that this is the way that many are introduced to substances, as well as, for some people, the only way to indulge in them at all.

I made poems in treatment :) I'll post them in the Psychedelic Art thread too :) Here's a short one for here

Stuck inside
Wrapped around
Gentle glide
Without a sound
Swift decline
Unfit landing
I swear I'm fine
And I'm still standing
Lovin' it. <3

Physical Chemistry final in T-69 minutes.
To be completely immature: lol 69 <3

Hahaha centaurs are silly

let me ask you this: if you fuck a centaur is that bestiality? I can't figure it out...

Also I think women like unicorns because they have a freaking dildo between the eyes.

:) If you're tripping I'm sure you can appreciate the lameness of those videos even more

Charlton Heston, you're so lucky. I got my Ambien, snorted two, and lost the rest.
fffuuuuuu--

Ugh I feel terrible today. Partly caused by overindulgence in GABAergics on friday, then the great LSD trip yesterday that had me laughing my ass off and my face feels sore from all the smilling, and the weather is crappy.

I didn't get much sleep last night because I went to bed around 2:30 and I haven't taken a poop all day which is weird for me. I think the poppy seed tea is still giving me it's repercussions.

Kava + The Simpsons is bringing me back to center <3

Last edited:
I must say there are some real dissociative qualities in DMT but in a less comfortable way than say ketamine, dxm, or nitrous.

Hmm, I agree about the dissociative qualities; at lower doses at least. A lot of derealisation and whatnot. I tend to find it relaxing myself, but it can be alarming....

Ate a bunch of blue meanie shrooms on Saturday (or Sunday...??)- utterly mindraping, lots of panicy feelings and semi-ego loss. Plus 3, but a difficult one :\

Hmm, I agree about the dissociative qualities; at lower doses at least. A lot of derealisation and whatnot. I tend to find it relaxing myself, but it can be alarming....

Well I've only had one higher dose trip and that was when I was tripping. I've done a decent amount of lower doses and it really stands out. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling but, the body buzz just seems to make me tense as I'm coming up and for a little bit as I peak.

I also noticed that taking DMT ~1-2 hours before bed helps promote vivid dreams. I'm a daily pot smoker and I normally can't remember my dreams/don't dream (not that you don't dream). DMT seemed to say fuck you to the marijuana induced hiatus from vivid dreams.

Last edited:
^ Hmm... I've always thought low doses to be more tense and anxiogenic than breakthrough doses.

Kind of new here, but I'll try to jump right in and be assimilated. I guess I'll just take posts from different pages. :D

Hello! :) Always nice to see an addition to the PD community.

Ate a bunch of blue meanie shrooms on Saturday (or Sunday...??)- utterly mindraping, lots of panicy feelings and semi-ego loss. Plus 3, but a difficult one :\

The occasional difficult trip does seem unavoidable. A bit disappointing, but often constructive in its own way. Very cool song you posted, BTW - really fits the mood of the dark and drizzly weather here, hehe.

I dipped into more kava and am sipping on a cup of hot chocolate. Things are coming around.

I find I really crave a GABAergic at the end of the day. I can't help it. I keep it mild but I know I'm addicted. I just keep it moderate.

Whereas most of the western world has a couple alcoholic drinks; I prefer something else.

nice one.

I took my bio final today, first one in the class to finish....

i always feel like such an ass when i finish a test everyone spent all night studying on in half the time they do, and all i did all night was a few bowls and a bit of light review....

25 days till NYE.

I am both anticipating and kind of worried.

Raving with newbies. Never rolled, never raved. And one is a girl i am kind of falling for.... I have a feeling i am going to be much more emotionally attached to this one after its all said and done.

nice one.

I took my bio final today, first one in the class to finish....

i always feel like such an ass when i finish a test everyone spent all night studying on in half the time they do, and all i did all night was a few bowls and a bit of light review....

25 days till NYE.

I am both anticipating and kind of worried.

Raving with newbies. Never rolled, never raved. And one is a girl i am kind of falling for.... I have a feeling i am going to be much more emotionally attached to this one after its all said and done.

Haha fucking "unintended emotional bonding", most dangerous side effect I've experienced from MDMA.

I really wouldn't object to the idea, i really do like her.

It all goes back to the question of do you consider the feelings produced by MDMA to be genuine? or just a chemical side effect? Love, trust, empathy in ways that they can not imagine.

I feel a little obligated to explain more as far as what MDMA does and can do to people.

Tis a very good topic of discussion.

In my experience, MDMA or other drug induced feelings of love and empathy with someone who I already have such intentions for have been only beneficial. But they've also happened with people they shouldn't have, or at times they shouldn't have (while dating another).

I feel that the emotions are "genuine" as in they aren't fabricated out of nothing, but they may be hard to see when sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.