View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he meant 100mg THC. I wanted to see what 600mg would feel like once. I was stoned well into the next day :D

30mg before getting on a plane was pretty nice.

It's better than being a pop a benzo and get on a plane type of person. I aint judgin.

Aye, sorry for the ambiguity.

Yes I meant 100mg of thc. The oil was purchased from a dispensary at just under 30mg of thc/ml of oil and I ate ~3.2ml (4 caps @~0.8ml each).

Well im really having hard time deciding on what to take this saturday part of me wants to dose the DOC again, well just because its one of the best drugs ever perioid. Then i have to factor in the fact the have me opening the next day and im gonna be going for around 3.5mgs so that is deff gonna have me up until wee hours of the morning even if i take it at say 8am i probably wont sleep till like 4am the next day and i have to wake up at 6:30am so that would not be a good plan. So im thinking it will have to be MAL or 4-AcO-DMT either of those would be a good choice the former im not as familiar with so that will be little more exciting for sure. Not that i dont completely love Psilacetin its probably one of the psychedelics ive used most in my life up there with LSD, 2C-E and Mushrooms.

Id say its a classic in my book pretty much it has so much to offer and in higher doses it pretty much guarantees a spiritual experience and not many drugs can offer that. Im actually gonna get another gram of it soon just to make sure i have plenty around and i will alternate it in every other trip in thinking so i can conserve my phens better. Really wanna get some 4-AcO-MET soon and more 4-HO-MPT but i have couple orders lined up that take prioirity over those. Im sure they will still be available later in this year so no rush, i really love Metocin so im assuming the Acetoxy will be nothing short of divine. Will have to get my hands on some 4-AcO-MPT at somepoint also cuz that has gotta be fantastic considering the HO counterpart is one of my favorite 4 subs period. I was actually one of the first to report back on that when it hit the scene under the pseudonym @Carver Slice...

Ohh i love Mescaline @ions its a favorite of mine for sure but sadly importing the powder from my favorite vendor right now would be an issue they actually stopped sending it for awhile due to covid cases spiking in that part of the world. I harvested my cactus i had growing before i left the city as well. Will have to get some San Pedro cuttings and start growing again soon. Hopefully i can get couple pounds of powder sooner than later i love using it in combos. One of my favorite things to trip on is 30 grams SP powder and 2 grams Psylocybin Mushrooms it's such and epic combo and they play off eachother so well. Visuals so strong its like living inside of one of Alex Grey's paintings, i got really into that pair at one point and did that for a summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he meant 100mg THC. I wanted to see what 600mg would feel like once. I was stoned well into the next day :D

30mg before getting on a plane was pretty nice.
Oh god.. THC is like the worst thing for a plane ride if you ask me. The one time I took an edible before getting on the plane was absolute hell. So stoned, paranoid, security, uncomfortably close to awkward strangers.. thought I lost my passport at one point. Just a nightmare. I think a made a bargain with the deities that if they got me through it I would never ever ever take weed before getting on a plane again.

lol :D I did have my reservations, I used to get serious anxiety in airports / security / customs etc (I'm an Arab after all, 'randomly selected' happens frequently).

I managed to time it so that it kicked in just as I was sat by the gate waiting to board. Then I was just blissed out for the 11 hour plane ride :p

lol :D I did have my reservations, I used to get serious anxiety in airports / security / customs etc (I'm an Arab after all, 'randomly selected' happens frequently).
Funny how those 'random' searches happen eh?

Good timing. Mine was not so hot evidently...

resisted the urge to take 300 ug last night. Feel a bit tuned out of reality after dropping 3 times since dec. Going to probably just take it easy and maybe a extended break if i can for a few months from psychedelics also to recover more magic back.

Oh god.. THC is like the worst thing for a plane ride if you ask me. The one time I took an edible before getting on the plane was absolute hell. So stoned, paranoid, security, uncomfortably close to awkward strangers.. thought I lost my passport at one point. Just a nightmare. I think a made a bargain with the deities that if they got me through it I would never ever ever take weed before getting on a plane again.
Once stupidly decided to eat 20mgs of mxe and 1mg of etiz before with no tolerance to either before an 8am flight on thanksgiving day after not sleeping at all the night before. Also ended up drinking(I normally don't drink) quit a bit during dinner that night but by some miracle managed to fight to keep my self awake until I got in my aunt's car to ride to her house to sleep. Thankfully the massive amount of dinner and desert I stuffed my self with counteracted the alcohol.

The bedroom I slept in that night was right near the top of one of those fancy steep angular staircases. I was afraid that if I woke up in the middle of the night in the state I was in to go to the bathroom I might of absentmindedly walked to same path I normal take to go to the bathroom at my house and fall over the railing.

I managed to time it so that it kicked in just as I was sat by the gate waiting to board. Then I was just blissed out for the 11 hour plane ride :p
I always get pulled aside for a pat down and explosive residue check at my local airport had some gummies hidden in my bag mixed in with some other snacks last time it happened but thankfully they didn't take them. I was pretty nervous since the stuff I ate before was starting to hit me pluss you could smell the edibles in my bag.

Why on earth aren't they making PRO-LAD?

Seriously that would be an epic surprise. Its probably the Lysergamide i want most of all..

Why on earth aren't they making PRO-LAD?

Seriously that would be an epic surprise. Its probably the Lysergamide i want most of all..
was it ever sold in the past?. I know a bunch of european countries banned it even though it was never sold back then. I kind of want to switch my highs but i have limited options. Al-lad was alot of fun back in the days eth-lad i never will take that again after getting curb stomped by reality on a huge dose of it.

some more 2cb would be nice if it ever appears. But most of it all i want DMT stuff is like a god damm unicorn around this country much. Cheaper and easier to literally fly to australia and smoke some at a hippie festival than smoke it here at these outragoues prices.

4-ho-met i hear so many good things about it should of reincarted into europe so i could eat more psychedelics than this island. O well next time i will make sure i pick holland to be born into to fulfill my ever desires of tripping balls.

Have to wait 3 months til shroom season good thing is that shrooms are extremely abundant in the place i will move to. So just have to wake up early on a frosty morning and eat them fresh out of the ground.

Staying sober is really boring i did a guided meditation last night to stop myself from eating more acid. Did 25 mins one session which was alright after not meditating for ages always end up failing at keeping a regular schedule. HPPD + mediation in the dark = crazy fractal colors with eyes open

Battlefront 2 is free on PC might play some of that tonight to take my mind of taking drugs. I know just eating more acid will further just drain me and be lackluster as the magic fades.

resisted the urge to take 300 ug last night. Feel a bit tuned out of reality after dropping 3 times since dec. Going to probably just take it easy and maybe a extended break if i can for a few months from psychedelics also to recover more magic back.

When I'm trying to change my habits, I find it easier to focus on other news activities instead of focusing on cutting back. It's like if I want to stop thinking about pink elephants. I find it easier to tell myself DO think about green anteaters instead of repeating "don't think about pink elephants." If I'm playing too many video games, I try to make more plans with friends to go surf or play frisbee golf instead.

When I'm trying to change my habits, I find it easier to focus on other news activities instead of focusing on cutting back. It's like if I want to stop thinking about pink elephants. I find it easier to tell myself DO think about green anteaters instead of repeating "don't think about pink elephants." If I'm playing too many video games, I try to make more plans with friends to go surf or play frisbee golf instead.
I'm trying to extend this advice to procrastination in particular but I'm not getting anywhere, maybe later

Have you ever tried to extract some? I helped my friend with his project once and was surprised at just how simple of a process it really is.
way back when it was easy to get the bark til the government crackdown i use to be able to get kgs of bark legally in the open markets. Til some asshole crackhead tried to import 18 kg of root bark in nail polish bottles and told them he wanted to make dmt. After that bark became very rare as the government was now aware of it. Bio security in NZ is insane getting any bark in carries high risk with huge fines and class A drug importation conviction. So DMT is pretty much unseen on these shores. We have no native options and DMT has highest seizure rates due to the strong smelling its easy to detect for dogs.

At any one time there is probably only a few grams of DMT in the entire country. Acacias here have been investigated but by some bad luck all the ones sold here have no DMT. Its truly a bad situation. The odd person might get 100 g of bark through if they are lucky. Biosecurity of NZ is the craziest thing in the world they truly make sure people don't bring in unwanted plants or anything that could disrupt our native nature.

I could easily go to australia and smoke endless amounts of DMT since they are like DMT heaven over the ditch. So many native trees in australia contain huge yields of DMT. Every hippie festival is a strong smell of DMT. Use to see many people breakthrough in the mosh pit crazy times. Will have to go over there when covid disappears.

Psychedelic research is getting the go ahead here though. So DMT will probably be in some years researched. They are doing work with LSD atm giving people take home mircodoses ketamine clinics, Next will be psilocybin for depression. I know one researcher here is working with mimosa root bark to analyze other chemicals that present in the dmt bark and then trying to do total synthesis on them. Im hoping that with all this new research that psychedelics will become legal in medical use in 15-20 years. Since DMT is not really seen it freaks out the government when they see it because they don't understand it.

For really underground shamans here there is sometimes ayahuasca ceremonies extremely limited and only pop up once every few years. San pedro is fully legal to grow here though and salvia is legal to grow aswell.

We had a major crackdown on legal drugs in 2014 after synthetic cannabis deaths. Use to be able to buy so many crazy legal highs from the dairy ranging from different stimulants, psychedelics like AMT were sold as blue pills 25i-nbome was sold as a powder called dime in 500 ug capsules, Synthetic cannabis was truly crazy shit my mate smoked a joint of it once and had a seizure and he said the visuals he could only see spinning green pyramids in a black void said it fucking hit him as hard as 4 tabs of 100 ug LSD. So i never fucked around with the synthetic cannaboids after seeing peoples reaction to it. After the 2014 crack down it had a catch all for any psychacotive thing including supplements like dream herbs. Suddenly things got really hard to get. All those lucid dreaming like african dream root just gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.