View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be able to rack up some 2C-B, fucking fire inside the nose and then shit would be technicolor pretty quick

Snorting 2C-Xs is horrific, though it kicks in immediately and is more than twice as potent, more like 3 times. But oh god the pain, it's next level, feels like someone is drilling out your nasal cavity with a power drill while kicking you in the face. Never again. Plugging is WAYYYY better in every way. If you dilute it into 3mL or more, it doesn't even burn at all. And the trip is qualitatively deeper and the duration is about the same as oral except the come-up is much quicker. Also the bodyload is drastically reduced.

Yeah, its more social to snort that to plug though which is why I said it, we were on the topic of snorting things and that was a very memorable night, I miss snorting MXE though, may have to get some DMXE and see how that compares

Man you guys I have been binging hard today, I got my NEP and 4-FMA finally. Been redosing both of them repeatedly all day. Been vaping, snorting and plugging. I think I might have damaged my nasal passages, that NEP does not seem caustic at first but the last couple of times I snort some, I sneezed violently for like 20 minutes, and now it's been like an hour and my right nostril is throbbing with pain, it's a weird cross between tickling and pain, really unpleasant.

I think I about binged myself out but god damn vaping stims is really compulsive. I have a time-lock safe, but something else is in it until the day after tomorrow, so I can't use it. I really need to make sure I do none of these tomorrow. Mostly because I require etizolam to chill the fuck out at the end, and I need to only do etizolam once in a while. In fact I am going to take some really soon.

Fun day though.
It's that NEP batch, on reddit many people were complaining about that on reddit this year.
I tried mine twice or something, then gave it away, never knew such sneezing ATTACKS were possible

Finally just woke up slept for 10 hours not bad after my multiday trip fest and it only begun. Have to head over to the headshop and buy a new spoon or some kinda bowl. Gonna spend the eveninu smoking DMT and try and go for a breakthru. Will have to eat breakfast of course and im supposed to do some laundry today. But that craving to still swirl is going strong. Part of me wants to double down on the DOC and take 4mgs and wait for the peak to go for the Deemsters....dont wanna fuck up my tolerance again like i did from all the DOx like last winter again tho cuz i legit stopped having visuals for a good 6 months and they are back again thankfully. So im just gonna behave a rip 50mg DMT doses on its own that should suffice i would say right. And next week im gonna take 6mgs of DOPr the moment i open my eyes on my first day off if i have two in a row. But that might not happen cuz they tried to get me to work Sunday and lose this weekend but i have my ex wife coming here tommorow to bring my clothes and paintings and chill for the day night so i said i couldnt. But that being said they may just put me on schedule for 6 days and that wouls make a DOPr trip difficult and id have to wait. The visuals are ao strong on that stuff it may prove tricky to cook, even on DOC while im peaking i have tonbe careful with the knife when im moving quickly during the rush. If i only have the one day i will probably plug some BOHB or MAL not sure which one yet...

40 mg of memantine added to the 100 mg dose from T-Minus 17:50 ago, threw on some dubstep from back in the day when I used to be balls deep in MXE and I wasn't quite as enamored with it.

It is amazing to me how much can change in life, I am a different person as each day moves forward.

And begin to fry in the morning so do I!

I really am going to have to find something with a shorter duration, this length is awesome but peaking and redosing is fun too.

I get such fomo reading about how often you folks indulge, especially now that I’m trying to get my alcohol consumption under wraps. Haven’t had any since NYE ...most of the time it’s a lot easier now. But I still crave randomly, especially now that I’m mostly off due to lockdown

I know a trip would be beneficial but I think I’ll wait until at least next weekend. I’ve got somethings I want to take care of first (finish my tax stuff, hang some pictures and stuff which are still sitting around since moving and start a decent self care routine).

So for now I’ll just live vicariously through you folks lol ... have a trippy weekend pd folks

Got the pipe and screens, dried parsley and a gram of DMT. Gonna put a screen down and then parsley followed with 50mgs DMT. Then yet a nother screen and some parsley figure that should be good enuff for flame to not destroy it. Eating some Taquitos, Roasted Broccoli and Cheese Fries with Bacon. Gonna make vials and labels for awhile and put my stash away further and probably wait till after 5pm before I go for the first trip. Depending on how it goes I will probably redose a couple times tonight we will see. Little bit nervous like always with DMT that's an intimidating psych for whatever reason, I've always had good trips tho so not sure why I get nervous it's just such a fast and jarring alteration of reality.

I used to trip as often as humanly possible but over the years I finally just want to trip sometimes, when I want to. Still way more often than most people (like most people I know who trip do it once or twice a year, if that), but nothing like I used to where I had to always be worrying about tolerance and stuff.

It's that NEP batch, on reddit many people were complaining about that on reddit this year.
I tried mine twice or something, then gave it away, never knew such sneezing ATTACKS were possible

Yeah this batch is nowhere near as good as my last batch. That last batch was one of my favorite stims of all time, super functional, comfortable, empathogenic a bit... this one is much less good in all respects. And the last batch also didn't fuck my nose up.

I am very glad I redosed on the memantine, this headspace is wonderful, able to conceptualize many things in an articulate matter, can definitely put this up in my list of substances that I would recommend to others who want to work on themselves, this stuff has some depth to it it really, listening to music has been very deep as well.

It’s good to trip at home. This would be difficult in public. I’d Probably get locked up for psychosis. You take your last tab of acid. At least there’s no evidence.

20210109-152455.jpg

Gram of those Deemsters, its almost time ☺

It’s desirable to have a new one. There are lots of drugs scheduled to tap into. I think I’ve popped my head clear off my body.

Having really nice time on the 4-AcO-DMT about to draw a bubble bath and play some music in there and relax for awhile. Its cold as fuck in my house thats the only drawback about this place and sure i could just crank the heat but my roomate splits the bill with me and he isnt trying to pay much more than we are. Its fine tho we only got couple more months of true cold here once March is halfway over its nice all the time again. I really love taking baths i take numerous during the week it helps with my backpain from work also.

Ohh boy lucky me the ex wife just sent food here to be delived from Penera Bread i love that place so much getting Roast Turkey Avacado BLT, Autumn Squash Soup in a Bread Bowl and Hot Chocolate very kind of her. She is supposed to come and see me tommorow i really miss her so much i hope that she does. This stuff should be pretty easy on my stomach also i have been trying to make healthier decions with food lately i havent had anything fried in three days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.