View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't realize Pickard got out till now, same with him having a book, I may need to read it

Pickard book is good but he tries to run away from his own truth. I went deeper into his story he is just as guilty and immoral as skinner. He was involved in murder of informants during his years he worked with warlords in afghan. So his own picture he painted of himself is wrong. This is why the LSD peace network did not help him in the end he was also a DEA nark aswell in the past when he got caught the first time. Karma came for him. Its why he even teamed up with skinner he could no longer get precousers because no wanted to be around a DEA nark in the LSD scene and knew about him. So he teamed up with another DEA nark and got burnt.

ah, well I will have to read it then, any other good books worth reading? I am re-reading PIHKAL even though I doubt I will ever be able to trip on anything but an NMDA antagonist again

FUCK ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND FUCK SCHIZOPHRENIA

Thanks, I will start with the first one I guess, I wish I would have been able to grab some 5-MeO back in the day but I was a little cautious of it.

Do you find dissociatives spiritual at all?

Thanks, I will start with the first one I guess, I wish I would have been able to grab some 5-MeO back in the day but I was a little cautious of it.

Do you find dissociatives spiritual at all?
not as much as a true psychedelic. By the time you come out of the k holes everything and the memory of them just fade away.

not as much as a true psychedelic. By the time you come out of the k holes everything and the memory of them just fade away.

If you have the time and endurance for it memantine will give you a very nice run for your money, I do like how deep K-holes can be but as you say coming out is a different story. Memantine just kind of plugs you back in to the universe, I am just aware of the connection between it and myself which is what I always have reached for.

Ideally I would be tripping on some true psychedelics but I just can't feel shit due to my antipsychotics blocking the effects and I don't see medication with different mechanisms being made anytime soon.

I still need to retry DMT to see if I just get NOTHING out of it like how it was with LSD and DOI.

also hello blistersinthedark , I will look into that book now

I did 100 mg memantine a bit over 5 and a half hours ago.

I feel similar in that the headspace gets a little dicey with dissociatives, memantine seems to be pretty cosmic but I am trying to figure out if I am just justifying use or if I am benefitting.

My opinion still leans much more heavily that I am benefitting as I don't feel a compulsion to dose to escape, its more like I want to see how high the ladder goes and I know 100 mg got me this far ha.

Its not your traditional dissociative experience, at lower doses, 50 mg or less, it is mildly dissociative and mildly stimulating but doesn't have as much glow as the 75 -100 mg range. Granted I am still entertaining larger doses as I have seen 300 mg mentioned before - not going to rush into that right away but I would think 150 may not be bad for me to try - after trying 125 mg ha.

Hello to everyone reading this!

ah, well I will have to read it then, any other good books worth reading? I am re-reading PIHKAL even though I doubt I will ever be able to trip on anything but an NMDA antagonist again

FUCK ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND FUCK SCHIZOPHRENIA

You ever read fantasy? Steven Erikson's The Malazan Book of the Fallen is the best thing I've ever read, I can't even describe to you how wonderful it is. Incredibly philosophical and insightful about human nature, and incredibly imaginative.

It's a 10 book series, other than the first one they're all at least 1,000 pages long. It's difficult to read too, at first especially because it's really unlike anything else and he doesn't explain anything that's going on, you have to figure it out as it goes along.

Man you guys I have been binging hard today, I got my NEP and 4-FMA finally. Been redosing both of them repeatedly all day. Been vaping, snorting and plugging. I think I might have damaged my nasal passages, that NEP does not seem caustic at first but the last couple of times I snort some, I sneezed violently for like 20 minutes, and now it's been like an hour and my right nostril is throbbing with pain, it's a weird cross between tickling and pain, really unpleasant.

I think I about binged myself out but god damn vaping stims is really compulsive. I have a time-lock safe, but something else is in it until the day after tomorrow, so I can't use it. I really need to make sure I do none of these tomorrow. Mostly because I require etizolam to chill the fuck out at the end, and I need to only do etizolam once in a while. In fact I am going to take some really soon.

Fun day though.

Ha, I am glad things weren't so advanced with vaping back when I was more into stims, I miss pentedrone and MDPV.

I never got into MDPV, but I also only ever tried snorting or eating it, and I found it way too jittery. But I have grown to like stims a lot more since then, that was back in I think 2005, maybe 2006.

I miss methylone, that stuff was fantastic.

I only really robo-tripped properly once, hallucinated that the fucking alarm clock turned into a robot and I was all sorts of fucked up from it, music was phasing the next day for me when it was on the radio, DXM did not agree with me well.

MXE... oh I have plenty of stories there though.

I never got into MDPV, but I also only ever tried snorting or eating it, and I found it way too jittery. But I have grown to like stims a lot more since then, that was back in I think 2005, maybe 2006.

I miss methylone, that stuff was fantastic
I found methylone to be pretty mild but enjoyable, pentedrone I liked better than MDPV, fucking wonderful rush.

I miss methylone, that stuff was fantastic.
methylone is very nice and chill, There is alot of here atm for reasons due to covid mdma has gone extinct on these shores over the last two months now its just methylone and ethyulone around.

I wanted to plug the memantine but from what limited sources I found I hear that plugging burns as does snorting.

last time i did ketamine i think it was a bit cut with flour really blocked my nose like crazy. Spent years snorting mdma and other drugs pretty regulary which these days my nose feels a bit blocked constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.