• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
And so I can plaster another picture on my mental images of people here ;)
Exactly my intention lol. As said, it’s in my nature to be fully transparent. And this was largely fun driven cos it freaks me out lol.

That 2nd pic.

1st one I’m sure I’d not slept a while, tripping days so I think I pass very respectably there.

I just remembered Buzz, in my youth a true strange phenomena I observed clearly.

Fresh out hot bath, mirror fully steamed....but I could always see my whole eyes through the blanket of steam. Whole huge eyeballs. Like, the open consciousness shone through the mist, including the reflection.

I feel there’s a metaphor in there. Light, cutting through cloud. For real I swear.

I’d argue slightly, it fits into our ESP discussions. Love that stuff.

I can send you any few normal pics private any time mate give you a true image too, no qualms in that.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
You look good man, good filter choice.
Btw, our ESP discussions? I'm not following =D ESP?

No need for a clear pic man, some mystery is needed! I'm guessing you missed my "selfie" in the selfie thread here, it was auto deleted after a day so no chance to find that again.... If I ever am in that kind of mood again I'll give you a tag to "return the favor" :D

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
Funny you say this. I’ve caved numerously lately, eaten banana which is a must avoid food for my bizarre mucus reaction problems.

But man, banana also messes up my gut much as any food. I now simply don’t want to go near a banana ever again. Slowly recovering from last required painful lesson now.
dang that sucks

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
You look good man, good filter choice.
Btw, our ESP discussions? I'm not following =D ESP?

No need for a clear pic man, some mystery is needed! I'm guessing you missed my "selfie" in the selfie thread here, it was auto deleted after a day so no chance to find that again.... If I ever am in that kind of mood again I'll give you a tag to "return the favor" :D
I would love that bro, and be very healthily interested. I
Ike to connect with people that’s all.

The ESP discussions, yes I meant elsewhere. Super super interesting stuff that. It’s so real, on my life, I’ve tapped into it seen amazing things happen instantly by pure power of thought, found lost items in pitch darkness against a million odds, without consciously trying, so much more.

We discussed it in a thread recently. Manifestation is I suggest an aspect of ESP. Or similar.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
dang that sucks
Yes, the nuts allergy reactions I have from everything virtually, from the narrow permitted range alone is insane.

Step off that tight rope of absolute discipline and hell is to pay for, literally as we use it.

No allergies, I’d chirp a much brighter tune here everywhere I swear, join you all in the funnier side of living.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
prob gonna take 4 grams dried of these subs tomorrow night once i get all my work done. Prob be like taking 7-8 grams of dried cubensis.

My goal is going to be try break free of the chains of addiction that plague me heal this depression and explore those alien realms.

Snafu of the Forest

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member

I love taking acid in this yard. The neighbors lights always look life elf houses in the woods. It's so fun.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Man fucking my capsule machine + veggie caps didn't arrive today.

Looks like ima have to lemon tek gonna learn how to do it right though
You could just chew the dried whole shrooms down no? I know it’s not gastronomy but there are worse tastes IME (castor oil! Ever tried that one? Great laxative but one of if not the worst thing I ever tasted.

Give me Psilocybin any day, even MDMA pills, I’d rather chew up a dozen, taste wise, than ever take another drop of castor oil again.

You’re brave too @TripSitterNZ 7 dried grams of even Mexicans, IMO is a bigger, less predictable and more daunting to me personally thing than 1000 mics LSD which has always been a surprisingly smooth and comfortable comeup for me.

It simply forces you to fully let go within an hour. Time and faculties are temporarily suspended as my mind drifts to a glorious, ironically almost fully unconscious abyss for a short while, not too long though.

Day 4 no tripping. Really need a rest. I’m hoping mini dosing regularly again, in better health with luck, may be the ticket.

Enjoy your trip bro, however you down it. Lemon Tek is faster, more crammed, intense, shorter, I believe.

More of a catapult, arguably more impactful overall. So it’s pros and cons either way, IMO but you would know more about that than me.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Nope. Haven't tripped in 5 months. Taking a year off. Just remembered the last on 400ug where I kept spamming @JessFR about the neighbors being elf hideouts

Great trip...
I see, thanks. It really comes in and out of our lives like waves I believe.

I took 6 years off until 2011, then about 20 mg’s over 8 months, another 6.5 year break until 2019. I’m so aware, I could break long term any point. It’s inevitable like always.

Hence I don’t fret the addiction as labelled, feel guilt, or worry long term.

Long and sudden breaking from LSD is a decision.

Coming off huge benzo doses not so quick and painless.

But I just am drawn to getting high. Acid gets me high,and compliments others, weed, kava etc.

It will have its day soon enough, no regrets, until maybe again who knows.

36 mg’s since October 2019 has been a pleasure as much as a rollercoaster.

I have really achieved some real work on myself, becoming myself, now no social anxiety or social verbal struggle or effort at all.

No fear of any human being. Full full confidence in me, acceptance of me, zero external pressure. Real benefits in ways, but heavy though.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Well got some good grades on my work i did. and now my lab work is going better. Even is going way better after smoking weed each night now. Lol doesn't make sense
So pleased mate honestly. And hey, just shows doesn’t it? Keep reminder of that. A short while back you had almost reached disillusionment and hopelessness on your capability to perform well.

I was planning to say to you forgot, as has been messy week plus but in hindsight 1.05 mg’s in 7 days is quite fast going so to expect a week of blurriness sometimes.

But years ago, I heard of a legit study- uni volunteers. Groups. Same classes. One group goes to pub after class for a sociable, moderate alcohol drink.

Others stay sober, go about ways.

The pub group officially retained more information for later recall.

Now I think you read it of me already, 19 at Uni, it was vaporizing cannabis particularly- not smoking, at 8.20 am for 9 class, I was so effortlessly interested in following the entire lecture.

I engaged visually. Building a structure of comprehension and memory to retrace by really walking through it.

I also passionately scribbled down, 4 A sides every lecture, the whole gist of it 100%.

This was to stay focussed, really embed it visually, and in pen, so those scribbled notes would be my revision tool as it was connected to the way it was layed.

I swear, the vaporized weed helped me massively here.

It’s amazing though, the 1st year exams, I revised 1 hour only. Smoking huge blunts of best skunk ever old days, 8.30 am, music- I visually encoded one good essay into my head.

Took all lecture scribbled notes to skim through, highest weed can bet you lol, walking to bus stop up stairs to exam room.

The heavy true psychedellic skunk helped me make that short revision technique work.

I passed everything, all friends and family were shocked lol cos this was the type of skunk, first time I brought it in the house, unsmoked, all housemates rushed to my door in excitement to inquire about it.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Haha yeah I been smoking strong indoor skunk grown from imported white rhino seeds.

It's very fucking psychdelic. Man I'm avoiding coffee this afternoon but I'm drained af for no good reason that 3pm slump hit me bad. But i feel good. I did a speech and I kind of felt my speech was bad. But the feedback I got said I was really confident speaker with very in depth info and no notes replied on to speak and I had the ability to answer every question thrown at me. I was literally running on 5 hours slept and had been smoking weed at 2 am that day.

This was a major improvement from my first speech I did which was done via sobriety.