View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
my gut tells me to take ~20 ug and go for a looong trail run. the run is psychedelic in it's own right tbh
This is a great way to trip that I can personally attest to. It can be a little sketchy with higher doses because your pattern matching and identifying capabilities get exaggerated, so if the trail is at all iffy, you can find yourself up some game trail that peters out then eventually you're off-trail entirely. But if you're confident in your navigation, should be good.

This is a great way to trip that I can personally attest to. It can be a little sketchy with higher doses because your pattern matching and identifying capabilities get exaggerated, so if the trail is at all iffy, you can find yourself up some game trail that peters out then eventually you're off-trail entirely. But if you're confident in your navigation, should be good.
Yeah I’d probably do a trail I’ve done before (or not who knows lol). Regardless I’d do something that’s well blazed

@thegreenhand reminds me of a quote I remember from Albert Hofmann where he said something along the lines of how he'd rather be remembered as the guy who liked to run in the mountains, rather than the guy who invented LSD. I wish I could find that quote, but my googling didn't turn up anything. I fancy that he used to like to take little trips and go on runs in the swiss mountains.

@thegreenhand reminds me of a quote I remember from Albert Hofmann where he said something along the lines of how he'd rather be remembered as the guy who liked to run in the mountains, rather than the guy who invented LSD. I wish I could find that quote, but my googling didn't turn up anything. I fancy that he used to like to take little trips and go on runs in the swiss mountains.
in LSD: my problem child, he writes of his first mystical experience happening during a walk in the mountains as a child. not sure about running, but the idea is the same

i'm not gonna do some stupid high dose while alone in the woods. i gotta be functional, and i'd rather be safe than sorry

actually my first ever trip, after coming down from the peak i went on a run. on that run it became a ++++ experience, the only one i've ever had. running, LSD, and spirituality are deeply interwoven for me

when i decide to explore lsd again it's gonna have to be on a run and it's gonna have to be alone in the woods

the main question is just if i'm ready to face that headspace again. i have a lot of shame and guilt over how my last acid trip played out (and just in general) and that's something i need to work through first

getting scared for my trip next week will be most likely 4 tabs
What are you scared about? It’s been a long time since you tripped maybe you should go a smaller dose and see what comes out. Then go a bigger mindfuck dose a week later if all goes well and after your tolerance reboots.

Not really scared of anything just that knowledge of the intensity I will put myself through frightens my ego. I know I can handle 4. I dont wanna trip again after that for a long while

Think I might actually get around to plugging some 2cp today. Been putting it off but am feeling good and well rested today. It raining today so the atmosphere is nice. for it.
Been a while since i tripped and could use it. Wish I'd of got more while I could; really like the stuff gives a full psychedelic experience.

When you don't sleep for like 40 hours, you can just trip I think, I don't think it'd be all that different from "sober" tripping, by the end of my DOPr trip I was awake for 60 hours I think, mental fatigue and fogginess sets in but when tripping you're not thinking about sleep anyway. It's especially the third day where tiredness sets really in I believe, so you may run into some trouble by end. I used to read some of those sleeptripping reports (check it out, pretty cool) and they mostly say that from day 3-4 on you don't get as tired and that's when you really start hallucinating. I never really hallucinated from sleep deprivation and I also never really pushed it that much, although last week I was constantly seeing faces in everything and shadows behind me.

Think I might actually get around to plugging some 2cp today. Been putting it off but am feeling good and well rested today. It raining today so the atmosphere is nice. for it.
Been a while since i tripped and could use it. Wish I'd of got more while I could; really like the stuff gives a full psychedelic experience.
Enjoy :)

DOPr trip I was awake for 60 hours
That is nuts. I like reading about you youngins taking 3 day trips. The 5 hours of 4-ACO-DMT is perfect at my age although can take LSD and cactus too. But yeah, getting older it gets tiring. LOL

I wonder how Charlie is? Eh, we can't worry. He is the captain of his own ship and we have to respect that. But also give our best advice because we do care. Hope your well Charlie.

still trying to process my trip that shit was fucking insane but amazing. i wonder how many people have k holed peaking on 6 tabs holy fuck man it was insane. it was full imeression i cant even describe the visuals man at one point i was in fucking Chicago then London and other cities of the world. It was fucking epic i was crying at some points at just the realities of life and the hardships people are facing.

at one point it felt like i was dead on the operating table lol.

Tbh im left with alot of questions aswell. it just showed me that god is more and more mysterious and unable to pinpoint down. that we know nothing.

still trying to process my trip that shit was fucking insane but amazing. i wonder how many people have k holed peaking on 6 tabs holy fuck man it was insane. it was full imeression i cant even describe the visuals man at one point i was in fucking Chicago then London and other cities of the world. It was fucking epic i was crying at some points at just the realities of life and the hardships people are facing.

at one point it felt like i was dead on the operating table lol.

Tbh im left with alot of questions aswell. it just showed me that god is more and more mysterious and unable to pinpoint down. that we know nothing.
I did actually take 6 Hoffman tabs last time I went to a Rave, outdoor indoor barn style on farmland, with 5 very good MDMA pills prob 150 mg’s.

And about 2 grams of ketamine. Plus some of the best skunk ever. I swear it felt like I peaked at 36 hours, but I was totally cool throughout and after.

Was April 2005 and the last time I ever took proper ecstasy.

I must have taken acid with ketamine at least a hundred times though. Never an experience I regret.

Also no real post tripping blues or head fuck from the acid when with ketamine I always found.

Anyhow, how you portrayed it it sounded like that was your most “complete” trip ever. Like nothing wanting.

I am going to have my first LSD (or real psychedelic) trip since 2 years in a few days at a festival. Indont want to keep talking about it but last time I did it some cops did some really fucked up shit to me (on 50ug), I think this is part of why it fuckdd with me for so long.

Anyway, I was going to wait another year or two, and take it alone deep in the woods, maybe on the Appalachian trail.

But going to do this. Haven't decided if I'm going to take the full 100ug yet or just half.

I worry it could be like opening pandoras box of trauma flashbacks, like state dependent memory.

On the other hand, if it goes good, i can re-imprint (leary style) you know flash my brains CMOS (like McKenna said), it could really help me heal.

Any good juju, thoughts and prayers always welcome. Ive also got benzos, antipsychotics, and a 5ht2a antagonist on hand.

I am going to have my first LSD (or real psychedelic) trip since 2 years in a few days at a festival. Indont want to keep talking about it but last time I did it some cops did some really fucked up shit to me (on 50ug), I think this is part of why it fuckdd with me for so long.

Anyway, I was going to wait another year or two, and take it alone deep in the woods, maybe on the Appalachian trail.

But going to do this. Haven't decided if I'm going to take the full 100ug yet or just half.

I worry it could be like opening pandoras box of trauma flashbacks, like state dependent memory.

On the other hand, if it goes good, i can re-imprint (leary style) you know flash my brains CMOS (like McKenna said), it could really help me heal.

Any good juju, thoughts and prayers always welcome. Ive also got benzos, antipsychotics, and a 5ht2a antagonist on hand.
Regarding the concept, and very very understandable fear you have of opening Pandora….how I see it, Pandora needs emptying sometimes, if there’s something to come out, it isn’t going away.

Letting it out even if it comes out at first kicking and screaming, can be the only way to heal and release.

The main thing, always, is our choice too, to enter the trip with a purely positive mindset.

Even imagine the “worst case scenario”, and desensitise the fear, it will just be time to pass and can even still be surprisingly healing.

I have had a great lot of bad trips too, like true style. I guess 70 upwards out of maybe 1500??

Not always easy, but have mostly been related to physical health factors.

But focus on building that positive mindset. Expect what you want and you just might get exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.