View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for going so off topic but I have another ridiculous dick story from a friend. She's a make up artist and was at a rave that had no first aid but it had an satellite connected ATM. Anywho this guy comes up really high on acid and says he has a tick on him and needs help.

She asks where and he says my penis so she gets some sort of fine tweasers and starts trying to get it off. Then these other folks come into the scene just ripped and he says let me deal with it I've dealt with this before and starts trying to burn the tick off with a lit cigarette. The guy with the tick on the dick is having an existential crisis with this cigarette crazy man. She finally gets the cigarette guy to leave and successfully removed the tick.

Went off to buy some 2C-B because I was feeling a bit nanna and poppa ‘ish psychadelic wise. Came home instead with a gram of DMT and 50 x 100 ug trips supposedly laid down by GG and another 5x 300 ug mystery brand trips that may or may not have something to do with Dr Seuss.

Is there cross tolerance between LSD and DMT? How much is too much? Is there a special protocol for when one meets a machine elf? Are they always friendly?

gonna eat this edible my ket did not arrive yet but my mate pulling thru with ketamine and he gonna eat shrooms do this pressed mdma pill and the other bro will do ket with us and his gf gonna take shrooms for the first time.

Went off to buy some 2C-B because I was feeling a bit nanna and poppa ‘ish psychadelic wise. Came home instead with a gram of DMT and 50 x 100 ug trips supposedly laid down by GG and another 5x 300 ug mystery brand trips that may or may not have something to do with Dr Seuss.

Is there cross tolerance between LSD and DMT? How much is too much? Is there a special protocol for when one meets a machine elf? Are they always friendly?
no cross tolerance. DMT is usually very welcoming espically if its your first time. But dont expect elves or anything. Just let it unfold. Elfs are nothing compared to what really is going on in DMT

holy fuck shit 15 mins later this edible already kicking in this is gonna be so fucking hectic i might of ate way to much lol

Noice
Next time come home with some 2C-B man, fun drug :D

Noice
Next time come home with some 2C-B man, fun drug :D
The 2C-B guy is on holidays until further notice. Apparently there is only one reliable supplier in the whole country.

I would never get into dealing drugs as too much to lose but Australia is a market just waiting to be cornered by someone with a customer service ethos and a commitment to quality.

I tested some ketamine today from one of our most reputed vendors and it came back as likely Ritalin (but definitely not ket).

The only pure and easily available stuff in this country is the 90 + octane meth I’m trying to find quality alternatives to. That and the wicked acid - but you can’t do that every day.

Ah like that, have you tried the aluminium foil burning test or something? I think if it turns red there should at least be some ketamine in there, but don't quote me on this. I guess you won't know what they used to cut it with, my guess is that the effects are probably fairly dissociating, wouldn't sell otherwise.

Ah like that, have you tried the aluminium foil burning test or something? I think if it turns red there should at least be some ketamine in there, but don't quote me on this. I guess you won't know what they used to cut it with, my guess is that the effects are probably fairly dissociating, wouldn't sell otherwise.
I snorted a small bump before I could get a teat kit and felt very wobbly/dizzy for a while and then got sleepy. So there is definitely something psychoactive in it.

So glad I didn’t just IM a point for starters though now! I’ll research that burn test.

It’s lucky you commented about the foil test. I searched on it and while it is not anything as reliable as a reagent people do use it.

So i burned a bump on foil and what do you know - it flashes and leaves blood red residue just like everything online says ket does.

So then I just cracked a third reagent test and put in a bump the same size and got close to a red/orange match after a minute.

The test instructions say use just “head of a pin” amount and with other subststances I’ve found them super sensitive to the smallest amounts.

So it probably is ket after all!

Do watch out with the dissos, they can be a bad influence ime, undoing the psychedelic work ;)
I’m not even sure I’ll like it. The little bump I had before just made me wobbly/dizzy. I’m usually after hyper aware (meth) or hyper connected to everything (acid).

I’m usually after hyper aware (meth) or hyper connected to everything (acid).
Have you tried phenethylamine psychedelics, like mescaline? Whole different spectrum and feel in effects, you might word this sentence differently then :)

I think you'd love DOB, Melbourne once was the capital of DOB apparently. The strongest stimulating effects I've ever experienced, combined with over the top charged psychedelic effects, LSD is nuanced and fine-grained, DOB glosses over all that with raw power. I even saw DOM listed in AU once and was even considering buying some but I refrained for obvious reasons.

Have you tried phenethylamine psychedelics, like mescaline? Whole different spectrum and feel in effects, you might word this sentence differently then :)

I think you'd love DOB, Melbourne once was the capital of DOB apparently. The strongest stimulating effects I've ever experienced, combined with over the top charged psychedelic effects, LSD is nuanced and fine-grained, DOB glosses over all that with raw power. I even saw DOM listed in AU once and was even considering buying some but I refrained for obvious reasons.
Nope. I’ve only tried acid, though plenty of that. And I just ordered some DMT. I tend to stick to the classics and have never been that experimental with drugs. Except for generally trying anything I’m offered. I’ve just not been offered much interesting.

I don’t know if DOB still a thing in Oz. I’ve been trying to expand my horizons based on what Aussie vendors offer in psychadelics and dissociatoves - but the menu is very slim at present.

Always wanted to try some DOxs had access in the past but waited to long and missed the boat. Still hanging on to my tma-6 that I haven't got around to doing yet.

Most likely will do a bit of 2c-p some time at the end of the week. Haven't been tripping lately and most likely will be busy want to keep my head clear so now seems like a good time to do it.

Really regret snorting it last time. My nose is kinda messed up; can't snot through one nostril and the other causes it to drains into my eye. That made the come up really uncomfortable. Also ended up vaping a small amount in my dabber. Actually works decently; gives a nice little rush a kicks up the visuals.

I did some 3-MeO-PCE and MDA and a bump of hexen (gotta toss the rest of that stuff but the mix was right this time, I forgot I had it for a while even though my time lock safe has been unlocked for like 2 weeks) and have been sealing my decks... big project. So many thoughts... a bit grandiose sometimes but there is the most incredible music in my head, all instruments, full compositions. It's incredible. I hope I remember this stuff. I kinda want to write all my thoughts but it feels against the grain. So I'll just say that and keep thinking and rolling deck sealer onto deck boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.