• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try low dose 2C-C soon, maybe next week. I have a funeral to attend this weekend and will be benzod out the whole 48 hours so I'd rather wait till after that I think.

Vibe throughout the day, I got nobody who I can share this kind of hip hop with so yeah, hope you guys like it at least ? this is literally an emoticon called 'flower playing cards'. 21st century! How I love it.

Pulling this one to the front, for various reasons. Because I feel your sincerity in presenting it, put to shame by how my heart couldn't have been in a more wrong place when pushing play the first time (was panicking and looking for forms of energy to keep me alive, and breakbeat broke the beat of my heart..)..

The second reason is that I don't think I have the brain to listen hip hop. I hear music, and I hear talking, and I hear that it goes together for the person talking, but it doesn't harmonize in the mind over here. I listen to music to have sound cancel out language, I have trouble with even beautiful singing voices sometimes.

But..

I do have quite the pharmacy over here by now, so I bet there's some formula with which I could finally 'get' this genre which never ever felt accessible. Not quite sure what it would take, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to play!

I really like subtle doses of psychedelics, where it's just a nice +1, personally. I rarely actually go for totally immersive experiences anymore. It took some time for me to appreciate low doses though.

Allot of times I used like just taking a low-moderate dose of some 2c-b and k and just go for a ride on my bicycle and take a little walk on the beach around sunset time.

Thinking of taking some mxe and 2cb later today prob wont go too deep though. I really like taking a dab of some disstilette on that combo kicks up the trip like a small hit of dmt.

This video informed me on alot about the psilocybe subageriousa Totally didn't realize that the caps where x2 more potent than stems. Explains why my trip of 2 dried grams was crazy heavy where i ate only dried caps and got launched into other realms for a good 3 hours. The patches around where i live im going to say are the ones maxing out at 1.9% psilocybin. Only have a small amount left in my stash but im never going to eat this species at 8 dried grams again.

2 grams of mushrooms at 1.9% psilocybin is 38mg. That's a hefty dose for 2g!

2 grams of mushrooms at 1.9% psilocybin is 38mg. That's a hefty dose for 2g!
yeah the species varies alot by patches which requires caution the most potent patch made a newbie to psychedelics freak out after 1 gram dried hit them hard and go to hospital that my mate knew same lot from the patch we had eaten. for 2 dried grams it was one hell of a heavy trip within a hour i was seeing some mushroom mother nature entitie appear on my blanket with arms out communcating via the mind everything was going to be fine for hours i was just paralysed floating in 5th dimesional CEVS in utter bliss i couldn't even recognize the music. OEVS were just very in depth hyper fractals each object had a universe onto it self. I was not expecting a trip that insane from 2 dried grams. Was lost in ego death and oneness with god for a good hour and a a half.

now I have constant GI distress for God knows what reason, and only BZDs stop it. But psychs are heavy on the serotonin receptors in your intestine, something I really don't relish. So I wonder if under the influence of bzds I'll even feel it, or worse, I'll feel it and no amount of bzds will stop the pain.

Hmph...
you probably have the same suspicion, but if benzos stop your gi problems, it might be anxiety related. for some people, chronic anxiety manifests physiologically more than psychologically.

This is a great depiction of Mind Expansion, what a beautiful piece of work he has created.

View attachment 15723

~Android Jones

That's beautiful.. I love psychedelic art. I've been working on some of my own that I'll have to share when I finish. I started the piece after taking a gram of shrooms that had surprisingly little effect. Probably because I had taken a tab of LSD 5 days prior. I had no oev's and little change in headspace but I found that the cev's were suprisingly vivid, as I was seeing complete technicolor geometric landscapes. I payed for at least an hour watching the slideshow behind my eyes.

The LSD was extremely powerful and the body euphoria was out of this world. I had taken a small amount of kratom that day(one day relapse), which probably influenced it. Unlike my experiences with acid 20yrs ago I have found this LSD to have absolutely no negative body load any of the 5 or so trips.

Promised those around me, that love and care about me, that I would drop all substances but I will probably trip again in a month or so and I plan on letting them know, as I am very open about my substance use to family.

yeah the species varies alot by patches which requires caution the most potent patch made a newbie to psychedelics freak out after 1 gram dried hit them hard and go to hospital that my mate knew same lot from the patch we had eaten. for 2 dried grams it was one hell of a heavy trip within a hour i was seeing some mushroom mother nature entitie appear on my blanket with arms out communcating via the mind everything was going to be fine for hours i was just paralysed floating in 5th dimesional CEVS in utter bliss i couldn't even recognize the music. OEVS were just very in depth hyper fractals each object had a universe onto it self. I was not expecting a trip that insane from 2 dried grams. Was lost in ego death and oneness with god for a good hour and a a half.

Damn that is an insanely heavy trip for 2 grams. I have never communicated with entities on shrooms but I have never taken over 2.3 grams. Those must have been freakishly potent. It sounds like you experience the out of this world cev's on shrooms. I find them to be more vivid and full than LSD cev's. I still prefer LSD. It is a lot more easy going. Over my 50 or so trips on it I have had fairly reliably friendly head spaces. Shrooms tend to make me a bit more anxious and my mental state can becomes more difficult, introspective and regretful. If I want to force some uncomfortable change shrooms might provide more of a push though. LSD is usually very euphoric. I feel more connected to the universe and the outside world on LSD, where as shrooms cause me to collapse into my own inner world. Is this generally the case for everybody?

Probably a dumb question but do shrooms make anybody else feel extremely tired sometimes and cause uncontrolable yawning?

Last edited:
Yeah various psychedelics cause the yawning. Mushrooms don't make me tired but they can make me lethargic. But yeah a lot of tryptamines and some phenethylamines cause me to yawn a lot and cause my eyes to water a lot on the come-up.

3-FPM was very noticeably different from 2-FMA, might've felt even smoother but I don't know yet if I'll like it better.
Instead of studying I played a whole day of chess though, not very far from my 2000 elo goal anymore so it wasn't all a waste. Most beatiful game I know and if you can handle the unavoidable frustration, very addicting.

2-FMA is more recreational/euphoric than 3-FPM in my experience. 3-FPM is smoother I think.

Maybe yeah, both only feel 'euphoric' for the first hour so I don't care that much. 2-FMA lasts too long for me (10-12 hours) and I always get way too thirsty from it, wanted to try something else.

LOL you're into chess even? Stop being me, Buzz.

Checked out at about 2150 FIDE ELO. Came back to make psychedelic art for Simon Williams under the psychessdelia moniker.

NASA's keeping me at a distance at the moment, might come back to chess cuz it's getting lonely! :ROFLMAO:

3-FPM was very noticeably different from 2-FMA, might've felt even smoother but I don't know yet if I'll like it better.
Instead of studying I played a whole day of chess though, not very far from my 2000 elo goal anymore so it wasn't all a waste. Most beatiful game I know and if you can handle the unavoidable frustration, very addicting.
Yeah, stimulants can give you the energy to do things, but not necessarily the motivation, as I've discovered. ;) Sounds like a fun way to spend a high to me, anyway. Steve Jobs reportedly liked to play chess while tripping on LSD, in the words of Walter Isaacson:

[Jobs] and Kottke enjoyed playing a nineteenth-century German variant of chess called Kriegspiel, in which the players sit back-to-back; each has his own board and pieces and cannot see those of his opponent. A moderator informs them if a move they want to make is legal or illegal, and they have to try to figure out where their opponent's pieces are. "The wildest game I played with them was during a lashing rainstorm sitting by the fireside," recalled Holmes, who served as moderator. "They were tripping on acid. They were moving so fast I could barely keep up with them."

Status
Not open for further replies.