• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you should treat it like you never had it before and work back up to where you omce were. Wouldn't take more than 15-20mgs for the first go around. I know you like to take 50+ but you should probably just enhoy the subtle mood lifting properties of low dose psychedelics. They have the ability to brighten the world and bring about a smile even more.

Never being submerged in a full blown trip from a light dose is fine its kinda nice to just taken advantage of anti-deppresent capabilities of psychedlics and the ability they have to open up empathogenic relations to the people which are a part of your life. Honestly i could talk about the benefits of these drugs all day.

Do you think psychedelics could cause overgrowth of neuronal dendrites?

I think it is unlikely, as far as I know psychedelics only promote neuritogenesis and dendritic spine formation, which theoretically would enhance synaptic formation. If you are wondering whether that could cause problems, I guess it could if it led to abnormal neuronal connectivity. But if that was the case I guess we would observe more cognitive alterations in heavy psychedelic users, which appears not to be the case according to most studies done in the subject.

On the other hand, maybe something like HPPD could be explained as a symptom of abnormal connectivity in the visual cortex, but I'm wildly speculating and haven't really looked into it (Don't even know if there is scientific literature on HPPD? Very curious now)

Xork and CC, y'all are right, only one way to find out, and I should start lower. Never got much from 2C-C below 40mg (that's been my threshold dose) but perhaps just a test at 20-30mg would give me an idea if I can handle it.

I really like subtle doses of psychedelics, where it's just a nice +1, personally. I rarely actually go for totally immersive experiences anymore. It took some time for me to appreciate low doses though.

For most of last year and this one I used psychedelics almost exclusively for achieving light +1 or +2 experiences. But lately I've started craving deep trips again. I hope to have a good lysergamide trip soon.

I think it is unlikely, as far as I know psychedelics only promote neuritogenesis and dendritic spine formation, which theoretically would enhance synaptic formation. If you are wondering whether that could cause problems, I guess it could if it led to abnormal neuronal connectivity. But if that was the case I guess we would observe more cognitive alterations in heavy psychedelic users, which appears not to be the case according to most studies done in the subject.

On the other hand, maybe something like HPPD could be explained as a symptom of abnormal connectivity in the visual cortex, but I'm wildly speculating and haven't really looked into it (Don't even know if there is scientific literature on HPPD? Very curious now)

Yes HPPD would be a good place to look for this phenomenon, if it's real.

I had the weirdest psychedelic sleep last night after some 2C-E. I don't think I can sleep on any tryptamines or lysergamides, but I've fallen asleep a few times on 2C-P, 2C-E and 2C-D.

I've had a whiteout on 30mgs of plugged 2C-E once, couldn't remember the peak at all and was sort of a waste. Think i was drinking which also probably played a factor, done the same thing on MDMA once also but took it orally while drunk.

Well last nite i found out that i will finally be having the opportunity to try 2C-P. This was always the one that got away for me and i regretted not picking before the ban. The long duration means im going to have to take it first thing in the morning. Have family staying over this weekend so it will uave to wait till next week at some point.

Also have some MPT to give a go at aswell. Only have 100mgs but if i like this one im going to get more for sure. Going to start with a 35mg Oral Dose on week and the following one take 65mgs in the same fashion. I'm pretty sensitive if i give myself a week or two between trips. Will be writing reports on all these new Psychs i will be trying over the next coming months. Really need to start documenting these experiences Im having.

It made me inappropriately shout "ORB" like the geeks do during gaming sessions.

Take this as a seed for incorporating more orbs into scifi archetecture.

ORB

This is a great depiction of Mind Expansion, what a beautiful piece of work he has created.
Tipper used that image for one of his album covers. His music is very psychedelic as well!

Well last nite i found out that i will finally be having the opportunity to try 2C-P. This was always the one that got away for me and i regretted not picking before the ban.

I almost never got some 2C-P, but sure glad I did. It was a surprise gem. It's neat how much the potency and duration increases from 2C-D to 2C-E to 2C-P. Makes me wonder if 2C-Butyl was ever synthed and tested. I know "butyl is futile", but curious nonetheless. I don't remember seeing 2C-Butyl (whatever the abbreviation would be) in PiHKAL

Absolutely magnificently beautiful how that bottom right delirious eye is juxtaposed against the clear left one.

This drops my jaw to bedrock levels.

Edit: I mean @Cosmic Charlie

It inspired me to jump out at the neighbor's demonic deleafablazor, complimenting his mustache, doing all the right body language things and departing with a sense of renewed audial territory in a blink of an eye.

Yep, MXE magic is back.

Last edited:
Only one way to find out. Maybe you could try taking a very small dose to test the waters?

Yeah, I was going to make the same recommendation. Try a handful of different psychedelics at low dosages to see what plays nicely, if anything, and work your way up from there. I know that certain psyches are much more prone to tummy distress than others in my experience. LSD is one of the worst offenders for me; it's very insistent that I take it on an empty stomach, although it's still one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.