• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how the -DETs vary so much. Seems like half of people are like you, they find it really smooth and positive and euphoric. And then others, like me, find them pretty gritty, dark, not euphoric. I still like them but the trips are more difficult and tend to focus on my mortality and the aging process and death and stuff like that.

One of my vendors is gonna have his synth of it very soon . I've never had 4-AcO-DET and I'm gonna get it because it's one ive always had interest in. I do see the wildly varying opinions like you say Xorky. But I'm gonna just hope I'm in the very euphoric positive beautiful tripread a number of glowing reports over the years. And will be nice to have for collecting regards. Some darker trips serve a purpose at times

The main drawback of buying tryptamines is that they degrade quite quickly no?

How, and how long have you guys stored some of them without noticing any degredation?

No, they make them all fumarate salts, which are way more stable, and only like 60% as potent as HCl salts, but those degrade pretty quickly... at fist they sold them as freebases a lot of the time way back in the day and those really degraded fast). I keep mine in amber vials in the freezer, and I have seen no degradation at all for, in some cases, years.

Some darker trips serve a purpose at times

For sure, I had a dark trip about my mortality on it once, but it resolved into something really nice even though it was quite confronting.

Man I'm really overtired I think. I partied hard this weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Stimulants, psychedelics and alcohol. Too hard. My hands aren't cooperating quite right, at band practice today I felt sloppy and just couldn't retain as much information, and I'm stuttering words occasionally. And I keep thinking things I see in the distance are other things. Like in the car on the way home I thought a man walking out wearing a red shirt who had a black dog perpendicular to him, behind him, was a giant chicken. For just a second. I didn't actually think it was just it was just my vision fucking with me. I need to really rest up these next 2 nights, we have a show on Friday. But I just remembered I'm hosting my friend's surprise birthday party tomorrow night at my house, we're playing poker and it won't start til 8. So... it's gonna be hard.

I'm almost 36 and I realized I need to take it a little easy. Boo... ?

This song and video really tripped me out (and I'm not even tripping on anything, lol) so I wanted to share it with you all. The vocals are so breezy and ethereal. I've never posted a video link before so please bear with me if it doesn't work the first time! Enjoy...

Wow that's awesome. :) I swear I've seen something similar that reminds me of that, but it wasn't that.

Super busy day today at work, woke up late because of staying up late and drinking for my friend's birthday party, and I have a show to play tonight. My stomach hurts again but not as bad so I think alcohol must be a big factor. Gonna have to avoid drinking tonight which is hard when people are showering you with free drinks and you really enjoy drinking. And it's really windy out and it's blowing the plastic protecting my leaky roof off and it's about to start raining. Overall... it's been a shitty day so far but it's looking up once I can get past the work and focus on music and stop stressing.

Working right now, but it's alright.

<new stack for employment>
70mgs Methadone
2mgs of Clonazepam
One gram Phenibut hcl

Seems made out of pure win, flying right through this shift now. Short term memory has gone to shit though. Gonna sleep like a baby on all this stuff, need it too after tweaking all week.

L<3Ve & Lite

Phenibut is pure win for sure.

Played a show tonight, our best one yet with the new band SO much fun, full crowd of 30-4 people dancing and screaming and stuff. Someone was going around dosing people (asking them if they wanted it, not sketchy style) out of a vial so the whole front row was tripping balls. I got some amazing comments though. I met probably the most beautiful girl I've seen in a long time who was telling me all about her starting to play music and how she thought I was beautiful and "I hope this doesn't sound weird but I was watching you and putting myself INSIDE you". I wasn't sure if she was hitting on me or not but it made me feel nice. :) Ran into another friend and found out my favorite festival is next weekend and my ride is going to leave early from it, but this friend offered me a ride home and some bumps of blow. My plan was to come home right after the show and sleep but instead I went to the band house to party with the other band who played, who are good friends of the band and I wanted to get to know them better. We did just a little more blow (I had 3 big bumps in total) but only had 1 beer each because we got to the gas station like 1 minute after 2 and they wouldn't sell it to us. I laid there in my friend's chair and neither of us could sleep. He had been going to give me a ride home in the morning but I called an uber instead so I could take some etizolam and wake up in my own bed. Had the most fun Uber ride ever, talked to this guy about his plan to sell knockoff Rolexs in his Uber car and then we started talking about drugs. Got into how we had both been addicted to opiates and I told him about my ibogaine experience and he knew all about it and I told him basically the whole story (it's a long car ride, like 30 minutes). His name was Merlin.

Now I'm home about 10 minutes after eating etizolam and eating snacks and typing posts. It's light out which sucks but etizolam is VERY good at putting me to sleep. I have to work in the morning when I get up but I didn't drink much or do much blow so I think I'm gonna feel pretty much fine.

Oh but yeah back to the original point, I felt like shit today because I hosted my friends's birthday party at my house last night (Thursday night) and drank a shit ton and stayed up late. I took phenibut for the first time in weeks, after feeling like I couldn't play how I wanted, and at the show I was just on fucking point, talking to absolutely everyone, being a social butterfly, meeting people, totally fearless, and I was on fire with the playing, I knew it too, the energy from ther crowd and my own semi-hypomanic glee from the phenibut made it possible and god damn if that was among the best nights I've had

Okay typing is getting way harder, I should go to bed. Hope you guys had nights even one hundredth as awesome as mine was, if so, you had a great night. :)

Interesting how the -DETs vary so much. Seems like half of people are like you, they find it really smooth and positive and euphoric. And then others, like me, find them pretty gritty, dark, not euphoric. I still like them but the trips are more difficult and tend to focus on my mortality and the aging process and death and stuff like that.
Well 4-aco-det got dark for me at times and gave me morbid trips like that but 4-ho-det was always real positive for me. It could of bin do to byproducts from degradation since some can be active.
I liked vaping 4-aco-det in a meth pipe; would work nice when combining with other drugs.

My girlfriend broke up with me let night
I'm so in love with, I'm not gonna recover. Was so amazing. Here am with this small s pro lemme 6#r

'Fmmjjtughttps://youtu.be/e2hOEsuEOlUul5

https://youtu.be/4mgs

Last edited:
Oh man Charlie... shit. :( You CAN recover though, don't let this be an excuse to fall apart. Fuck man, if you need to talk please reach out, I'm here. ❤❤

I found out i have diabetes this morning, she will pro ably come back to me this hope.
She zaod its one things after another and she ca take it. The condition is rough, doing speed all night with benzos and now im about to eat a ton of Mescaline.

Alright well it seems like in a spiral but I just saw my way out and I'm gonna use it. Was on Bupe so long I had a habit. Made a rather extreme jump to Methadone/Clonazepam for a one week perioud. Has given me enough tolerance to take a tip of the knife and get Clonza relief with no black out.

Now I'm gonna strictly eat Kratom have like 3 or 4 days left. Using the light benzo dose for any withdraw symptoms. The synergy should hold me. I jave plenty of Bupe but I should dose it before Wednesdays after noon. That's the day I go back to work. I've got this under wraps I can play around with benzos once I have a light tolerance. Being really careful I need it for this detox. Have this bottle of 1,4 butanediol. Gonna just try 1mg. That sounds like a pretty entertaining drugs if used respectfully. And I have numerous Tryptamines I'm starting trials with. And I'm beyond excited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.