• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all beautiful. :)

Its the first of theirs I've heard, its decent. Quite emotional. Nice production, warm and realistic. Good shit :)

Damn my g/f's long hair gets everywhere, I just discovered a big toe related entanglement and a creepy strand tickling my face/eyelashes/nose. Ridiculous, she grows so much, I grow ever less :\

My girlfriend and I have basically the same hair, hers is a little lighter and she's going gray earlier than me, she has quite a lot of them but still primarily light brown. But we both have long hair, hers is longer than mine but mine is down almost to my nipples if I straighten it out (it's wavy/lightly curly). We get so much hair stuck to us all the time, it's crazy. I usually get some of her hairs stuck to my beard. Lots of hair in food. My hair has this annoying thing where it loves to go in my mouth. If I look down while eating, I will every single time end up chewing on a few hairs.

Haha, my girl has short hair, and I have pretty long hair. People sometimes make jokes about that, because stereotypes. Anyway, mine is growing thinner and thinner and my forehead is getting wider so I think I'll just cut it anytime soon, before it gets too funny.

I've almost finished a month worth of work in a week and a half. It's been pretty intense, but I'm happy it's paying off. So excited for tomorrows festival ! Can barely wait, the place its beautiful and everything has this DIY vibe to it. Many of my favorite local bands will be playing. What a way to celebrate this moment :)

Drugs, live music and nature. The ultimate fun haha

I just passed my college math placement test aye lol

this shit is stressful considering classes start in less than a week and I'm still signing up for them. Everyone at advising was treating me like a real asshole for being so late haha

bout to be taking two sciences and two math classes, should be a pretty rough semester! but I got it they're just entry level "general education" classes that I'm required to take even though I'm an art major for whatever reason

tonight i'm gonna do a live painting at my friends show. For whatever reason he decided to throw it at this bar that's specifically for kinky/fetish people. Like last time I was there, there was a dude dressed in leather, putting a chainsaw to a fake metal dick he had sticking out of his crotch, and making sparks fly every where. The strangest part about it was that he was trying to be like friendly and inviting while doing it, like "hey guys, check it out!" with a huge grin on his face. there were also people stapling things onto their body and doing other fetish things. I'm hoping that its not like that all the time lol

In other news I got to be a gogo dancer at a star wars rave over the weekend and I took a combo of DOC and phenibut, then at the end of the night I did like ~50mg of mdma. I had so much fun and the free drinks were fuckin incredible. Also I met a girl that I might start dating soon. Things are looking up :)

I just got prescribed adderall again which certainly helped me study for the test, but I hate taking it every day. I'm going to go to a second psychiatrist and get him to prescribe me Ritalin as well so I can have options of what I feel like taking on a given day. Ritalin definitely seemed to make me more focused in class than adderall did. like adderall makes me more productive but I'm more easily distracted on it compared to ritalin. Both of them make me love to dance lmao so thats fun.

I just got a haircut so my hair is now like collar bone length. I got like 4.5 inches cut off, it used to be wayy too long lol. I also have the sides shaved in an undercut style.
It looks a lot like this.
526ac53a9df1ccb9817cf7c1b55c98f5.jpg

except im a dude but you guys know that hahaha

edit: oh yea I also have made a lot of songs in the past month and a half on soundcloud. Glitch fans will enjoy my newest one. https://soundcloud.com/sonnyshuttleworth/phattt listens/feedback/likes/reposts would be very appreciated =D

Quote of the day

In 1931 on Nikola Tesla’s 75th birthday he was featured on the cover of Time magazine. Time requested a comment from Einstein to which he politely responded with, “As an eminent pioneer in the realm of high frequency currents… I congratulate you on the great successes of your life’s work.” It was short and to the point from Einstein.

That haircut looks kind of samurai..

3-MeO today and working on my projects, life is grand.

Anyone have any interesting stories about how they came up with their BL username?

Mine was the name of my character in an online text-based multiplayer RPG game called Dragonrealms, it was basically my other life when I was in middle school and early high school. I loved that game so much, Xorkoth was an elven moon mage, a guild that specialized in esoteric knowledge, reading the stars and various kinds of magic including teleportation and enchanting of objects. Many moon mages were the ivory tower sort of folks, but Xorkoth always trained with weapons (heavy edged weapons) and armor and battle skills. There were two awesome spells in particular, telekinetic throw, where you could send items sailing towards something with your mind, and burn, where you focused the light of one of the 3 moons into a beam that would burn holes in things. The battle system was so cool, you controlled literally every movement explicitly, shifting stance, which type of move (jan, slice, swing, chop, draw... a bunch of others). Some moves would throw you off balance if followed by another move, you had to have a rhythm to it. Also it was very realistic, you didn't have hit points, you could battle with something for 10 minutes and everything was parried or dodged except for maybe some minor nicks, and then someone would fail to parry and get stabbed and be half-dead, off balance, and then next chop would decapitate them and they'd be dead. I tried playing other MMORPGs and none of them even come close to being as cool, they all seem extremely boring to me after Dragonrealms. And once you got used to the fact that everything was text (typing commands - though you'd develop macros for common stuff - and reading things), it stopped seeming like you were reading and typing at all and you'd just see it all in your mind's eye, so much better than a game with graphics.

My 7th grade brain came up with the name Xorkoth spontaneously when I was creating my character. Xorkoth became another version of myself, he/I had a life in that game, we got married to this empath chick (nonviolent healers who healed by taking the wounds from others into themselves and then casting spells to heal themselves, if they attacked something they would fall to the ground in shock and take the wounds they inflicted), she was 2 years older than me in real life and we almost met one time when I was 16 and she was 18. We'd do like softcore text-based sex, eventually we became friends/sort of something more in real life over the internet outside of the game. I had a bunch of friends in there, hunting partners, etc. I loved that game/world so much.

There were some skills that were just incredibly boring to gain ranks in when you were higher level, but had to be done to advance. So people would write scripts to execute commands over and over for hours. But you weren't allowed to turn on a script and be away from the keyboard for more than 10 minutes because it gave an unfair advantage, someone could just script endlessly and get powerful more quickly than was possible for those actually playing the game. Well, I had decided to make a website that was a database of all the magical devices that existed in the game. This was useful because there were a lot of events like invasions, one time a war even that was a big part of the storyline of the game (I got to be a general defending one of my home city's gates), and festivals, where items were sold or dropped that were never found again. There were even some unique magical devices. No one had ever compiled this information. So I was working on doing so and putting it into a website for the players to use. I was scripting and checking back every 10 minutes, talking to people in the room, etc. One day, they started checking on me evidently right after I turned back to the website, and I must have not looked back for slightly more than 10 minutes. I looked back like 30 seconds after they had removed Xorkoth from the game forever for violating the AFK scripting rule (I had done it like 2 years back from then too). I had been playing the game almost since the beginning, paying $30/month for most of the time too (it started as a free game on AOL - remember AOL?). They wouldn't budge, and Xorkoth had basically been ripped from my life. I was really upset about it. But then a few years later I decided to make my online identity into Xorkoth. So he lives on. :)

Last edited:
Yeah from the books you sometimes talk about, sounds like you are well into fantasy xorkoth :) I am correct to call it fantasy right?

I have played elder scrolls games and it seemed like I would have liked the concept of something like WoW but somehow always missed the boat of MMORPGs.
In any case you can always tip me if you know of any extraordinary games, like "shadow of the colossus" although that is not that related at all in genre.

Mine is from a company my brother used to work at, I just really liked it as a word or name. So it has nothing to do with any solipsistic considerations of my own, and any a company might have would be dubious to say the least? Or is that just like a next-level marketing ploy, not the company saying "I am the best" but "I am the only one".

Yeah from the books you sometimes talk about, sounds like you are well into fantasy xorkoth :) I am correct to call it fantasy right?

I have played elder scrolls games and it seemed like I would have liked the concept of something like WoW but somehow always missed the boat of MMORPGs.
In any case you can always tip me if you know of any extraordinary games, like "shadow of the colossus" although that is not that related at all in genre.

Mine is from a company my brother used to work at, I just really liked it as a word or name. So it has nothing to do with any solipsistic considerations of my own, and any a company might have would be dubious to say the least? Or is that just like a next-level marketing ploy, not the company saying "I am the best" but "I am the only one".

Yeah I've always been into fantasy. Dragonrealms certainly qualified as that too. I wonder if that game is still around? Anyway I don't really play video games anymore, can't even remember the last time I did. I basically stopped during college, just found myself wanting to be doing other things. Now with my free time I play music, hang out with my friends or girlfriend, and read.

That's funny Soli, I always figured it came from Solipsism. It is an awesome name, for a company and for a username. :)

Mine's pretty boring, psy for psychedelic + a number relevant to local phone numbers at the time of creation. Hence my asking you relatively recently if it can be changed, Xorkoth :p Which btw, I really loved reading your origins. Reminded me of my first MMORPG love, Guild Wars. Although the way you described DR makes it seem infinitely funner actually. I've always avoided text based games as by the time I was getting to the age to play they weren't really big anymore. But yea, all the online friends and loves, etc. Such good memories <3

As evidenced by my posting, the 5-10 day camping trip didn't work out exactly as planned, and has been started, then paused and postponed. Instead I'll be going out again, to finish up, either Monday or Tuesday. But holy shit did I have a healing experience the one night I spent out on a friend's piece of land. Apparently where we were was an old native american burial ground, and when we got into the thick of our experience it all of a sudden hit me, and from that point onwards, I couldn't ignore the energy there. I ended up walking around the area with two sticks of sage, chanting and cleansing as much as I could, but goddamn, the energy there is strong. I'm not sure exactly what the orientation is, but it was heavy and unescapable, to the point of me ending up on my knees, forehead to the ground, crying my eyes out. Both at having forsaken the promises I made to myself earlier this year to deepen my connection with nature and the outdoors, but also I'm sure feeling and expressing the energy present there from times past. It was inexpressibly powerful, the most powerful energy field I've ever field from a place, and not a person. I felt like I was also called to protect the land, that my actions of that night created a contract to do so. To which my friend said his uncle's (the dead head, weed growing, tripping one of the family) friends have had the same experiences as well, being called to protect the land. Mindblowing. But yes, going back either out there or to a state park early next week. I'm very excited.

And if any of you remember my post about the girl that was at the cash register when I got a smoothie last week, the one that absolutely captivated me and left me wanting to go back immediately and ask her out. She was there again today, and we had another beautiful interaction, and by now she's probably off, so I won't be going back today. But I'm sure as hell going back every morning I can now until she's working again, and then finally sharing that I haven't been able to stop thinking about her eyes and her smile, that I'd love to get to know her, and would she like to do the same. I left there this morning with such a passion, something stirred and ignited, strong. This girl is starstuff and I must get to know her.

That's awesome man, on both counts. I've had a similar reaction to nature from some spots, including where I live, that feeling was what made me move here (both the general area and my property as well). Sounds like a nice way to let someone know you're interested. :)

Yeah DR was the best game ever. I wouldn't say text-based games were big by any means when I played it, it's just my friend found it and introduced me and after a few weeks of getting used to it, I realized it was so much better than a game with graphics could be. I mean a poorly-designed text-based game would suck but DR was amazingly designed. Every aspect of it was immersive and interactive and unique. Everything besides talking and things like smiling, social gestures, etc took a certain number of seconds during which you couldn't do other actions that took time, so it wasn't turn-based but the speed of weapons, etc was a big factor. Casting spells was cool, you'd prepare them, and start drawing on energies, after which you could do other stuff while waiting for it to be ready. Some spells you had to target during this process, if they were being cast offensively at something else. Your skills in primary magic determined how quickly the spell would become ready to cast, and targeted magic was a skill too for targeting other things. If you got significantly hurt or otherwise distracted during the preparing of a spell it would fizzle. Moon Mages had a spell called Shadows, that gave a huge bonus to the hiding skill. So in battle you could robe yourself in shadows and hide and then burst out of hiding casting a spell or swinging a sword. Basically all the different things you could do you had to build skill at, gradually over time, and they could all be combined in any way you could imagine. And it was all communicated through words so, just like how a good book is better than a movie could be, in the same way it was better than any game that explicitly paints its picture could be. It happened in your mind's eye which is such a more intimate and complete experience.

Last edited:
Am experimenting for my project with a mixture of sand, salt and polymer putty... got a lot on my hands, turns out it's a very good skin scrub.... let's hope I don't advance to chemical peeling.

My cousin thought "Cream Gravy?" would be a funny name for a band, so I pulled it from him and used it here 8)

Haha, yeah it's a good one. My friends and I will sometimes try to think of funny band names for amusement purposes.

It's just supposed to be funny in a "why" sort of way. A band called Cream Gravy? seems really silly to me, had me rolling on the ground laughing all those years ago. Still gives me a chuckle. Maybe it's just my humor hahah

It's one of those 'only funny when you really think about it and flesh it out mentally' things for me. I'd never found it humorous, but just now trying to make it so in my mind gave me a nice chuckle and some funny images.

Aah ok no then i didn't miss anything in particular like i thought i did :>

For some reason it's one of the rare times when the language barrier is a thing for me... trust me, translated that name is especially unthinkable, but for no more explicit reasons :D

I like the mentality, it seems really right for here. A subtle thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.