• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah, that's absolutely true. There must be someone who's been tripping for 50 years with long periods of frequent tripping in that span.

had intense oevs that were still going on for over 24 hours after i dropped. Managed to get some sleep still have strong afterimages and tracers. Going to have to deal with strong hppd for a while now after this binge. I was tripping so hard everything was visuals in my field of vision very beautiful once the trip got into the 4-5 hour mark and was smoother sailing than the really bad come up i was having which was due to alot of resistance on my part i tried to keep meditating and letting the acid flow but it was intense on my body and mind so was having a a small panic attack from around the two hour mark.

There are some heavy trippers out there that use dmt every day on top of shit loads of other psychedelics each week. Usually the toll on your body and mind reaches a breaking mind where you lose shit and end up taking a forced break for these types of people.

People in the 60's use to go very very heavy. 3-4 day trips just endless eating of psychedelics without stopping where not unheard of. For some reason shrooms are the one psychedelic i won't abuse or get addicted to idk why i think for me the recreation value in them for myself is lacking compared to LSD so im more inclinced to only take shrooms to try free myself from a depressive episode.

Some of those old hippie brotherhood members have like 700 + acid trips under their belt. alot of them still tripped weekly in prision.

During my peak the visuals started to die off eventually then i had some snack and i swear the sugar gave my brain more energy and started tripping strong again. Redoses really only extended my peak of my trip by 1-2 hours. After these weeks of heavy doses i think i actually enjoy doses around 200 ug alot more than stuff that is 350-400 ug +. Though the soul melting visuals are awesome it always felt like there was a possibility of getting totally lost in the infinite soup and going crazy.

I can say thousands since the 70's. I would take a hit, one night, two the next and 4 the next if the Dead played 3 nights at an arena. Then get a stash until the next shows and trip in between. And now years later I will get a few trips a year in.

But I am seeing people here take all kinds of psychedelics here in a way I never have. I can not imagine dosing something like DOC on a whim and keep adding other things too it for days. I will say most of you seem have your head on right. Tolerance and boredom will set in. TripSitter you are completely the captain of your own ship. I suspect all that will happen is you will get bored and find other things in life to focus on. I think that is why we are hear. A chosen journey, good to look at from the mountain tops at times but other times we have to be down in the valley chopping wood and carrying water. Of all the people I knew that ate lot of acid they are the most balanced in this crazy society. A lot of people that never tripped that I know are not balanced at all. lol They are nuts!!

Yeah the Brotherhood of Eternal Love, that guy in the Sunshine Makers (can't remember his name), now that dude tripped a lot and still does. People that trip a lot have a twinkle in their eye. :) And I think a lot of them use a lot of opiates. Didn't Jonathan Ott call opiates smart drugs? Requiring smart use. I mean Ott is still alive. Only for the most responsible. I was astounded reading how Ott maintained when he traveled. And he is one of the most researched psychedelic pioneers.

want to try learn how to get into making psydub music i think the best thing for me would be having a creative outlet to channel my energy into something other than drugs and psydub is my fav genre but it seems very complicated and will probably take a few years just to even get to the level to make a cool song.

Yeah a really large amount of psych enthusiasts are also into Opioids for some reason either actively or at a point in time. I'd gotten into psychs first taking LSD when I was 14 years old I think I started with Heroin when I was 18 or so.

Idk, I've also been tripping semi more frequently than normal recently. I'm in a decent mood tonight and have plenty of time to myself, thinking of getting into my second foray of DPT, dosing it orally this time. It was just so magical and bright the first time I did it, didn't get any of the dark vibes that I've seen people mention about it. But at the same time I feel I'm just dosing out of boredom, but who knows. EHHHHH, indecisions....

Restavit appears to be primarily doxylamine which is an anticholinergic antihistamine adjacent to Benadryl etc...

So basically a low dose of a hallucinogenic deliriant with your big cannabis oil dose... sorta checks out, though still surprising! Maybe you stumbled on a great new combo ;P
I find benzos and z-drugs too enjoyable to sleep. Doxylamine (antihistamine sold here as sleeping pills) causes a heavy drowsiness, but that's all, no sense of calm or well-being, just a strong urge to sleep.

I've heard diphenhydramine gets trippy at higher doses, I would assume it to be quite dangerous with doxylamine because it's so powerfully sedating.

I was reminded of a time, maybe fifteen years ago, when I'd had ephedrine and couldn't sleep, so took a couple of doxylamine tablets. I had nightmares of being on an old wooden ship, on a foggy night, in really rough seas.

So it could be a reaction to stimulants; forcing the body to sleep while the mind is still quite alert?..

It's interesting to me what caused that shit the other night - it's not at all normal for me to have overwhelmingly intense dreams as soon as I fall asleep. That's more like hypnagogic hallucinations than dreaming.

I just smoked the best DMT in the history of the universe.

EUPHORIA³ surged through me as I watched the exhaled smoke drench the world with rapidly accelerating change. Some of the most vividly awesome awesomeness I ever did see.

The alien gardens all around me, everything came to life as these dancing streams of visual fantasy pouring rapidly out of the aether.

I'm glad I don't have neighbour's too close by. They would have heard 5 minutes of WOOOAAHHH!!!! and FARRRRKK!!! 😆

I even heard far-off sounds being retuned into these off-pitch digital cosmic whale cries..

I've never been hit on all fronts like that. The euphoria especially.. so good.. so, so good.

Anyway, off to grandma's for tea.

Be well 🐋🐲🦕🦊🦘🐼🐨🌵🍄🌹

I was reminded of a time, maybe fifteen years ago, when I'd had ephedrine and couldn't sleep, so took a couple of doxylamine tablets. I had nightmares of being on an old wooden ship, on a foggy night, in really rough seas.
Deleriants tend to cause horrific nightmares by nature. I take hyoscyamine sometimes at night for GI pain and it knocks me out, but I drift in and out of these weird, vivid dreams that are almost always nightmares.

Thank god i ran out of LSD this addiction is quite nagging already craving some again even after a rough heavy trip. Going to try meditate more often to try quell my mind need some grounding my vision was a bit glitchy like slow mo today which really had me concerned.

Oh man, high dose diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are like a nightmare in pill form! :sick:

I went through a period in my early 20's where once in awhile I'd eat like 600mgs of Benedryl. Talk about an unenjoyable experience it's like being trapped in an anxiety inducing delusion. The amount of dysphoria would be intense I'd always see like smoke all over the place. That is super common for me on the deleriants I've taken. I once had these a Belladonna/Barbituate pills that I explored years back which are much more enjoyable. But even that was weird and I though I'd gone a bit crazy for the peak I saw this wall in my room rotating and getting sucked into a whirlpool...like it was if a small black hole appeared. Those had a good body high going on I'm sure cuz of the barbiturate mixed in there.

I went through a period in my early 20's where once in awhile I'd eat like 600mgs of Benedryl. Talk about an unenjoyable experience it's like being trapped in an anxiety inducing delusion. The amount of dysphoria would be intense I'd always see like smoke all over the place. That is super common for me on the deleriants I've taken. I once had these a Belladonna/Barbituate pills that I explored years back which are much more enjoyable. But even that was weird and I though I'd gone a bit crazy for the peak I saw this wall in my room rotating and getting sucked into a whirlpool...like it was if a small black hole appeared. Those had a good body high going on I'm sure cuz of the barbiturate mixed in there.

there's a whole board on 420chan for people eating deliriants (mostly benadryl). heh. did you smoke phantom cigarettes?

I think there is something called "700 club" - that is heroic dose or something? Lol

there's a whole board on 420chan for people eating deliriants (mostly benadryl). heh. did you smoke phantom cigarettes?

Back in those days I used to smoke I quit about ten years ago. So yeah I would say for sure I would phantom smoke. One night I took a whole bunch of Benadryl and Ambien and Laika came and hung out on the couch and watched movies with me. But in reality he didn't even come over that night pretty sure we just talked on the phone or something. Back then I'd like to take Ambien and then smoke synthetic cannabinoids, that is a little taste of insanity right there but man oh man. One time right after I ripped a bunch of JWH on Ambien the whole computer keyboard began to wave and ripple like water. And it looked so vivid and real that's not a deleriant but the high is in a similar vein. That was a super bizarre period of my life, lol.

If I tripped right now I'd get so hi I'd eat the top off a can of Coors light. So lil' brnz now gets a really fucking cool antipsychotic, no more nsri whatever's, makes me want to trip the side of a trailer off. Smoking pot/lite with a vengeance, more Malboro, and plotting my next moves in e shithowdy as we speak (lunch).

Forgot to mention, got covidized and influnzaed along with the lube job. So now I'm a biohazard too, 🙌 WOOHOO!

I experience tinnitus so my ears ring or humm regularly. Sometimes it's a high pitched ringing, other times, it's more of a low hovering or droning 'orb' sound - like a helicopter or street sweeper in the distance.

I've heard people say that when they smoke DMT, they consistently hear a ringing or crackling noise, but I don't get this and I never have. For me, everything suddenly goes really quiet. It's actually a bit unsettling to hear this irritating but familiar noise fade away and be left alone with the kind of quiet I would only ever expect to 'hear' in outerspace.

I find that really interesting because there currently is no cure for tinnitus. I wonder if certain tryptamines or derivatives might offer a path to a potential treatment, or at least some insight into the way that tones are perceived (and may be altered).

Gonna be trying some CBN, heard lots of good things about this one. Do any of you know how much I should start with they may be 5-10mgs each and I'll have 5 they were given as sample and are gummies. From what I hear it's really good for anxiety and sleep and is sorta like a Cannabinoid version of a Benzodiazepine.

I took Benedryl a few times in my 20s. I should write a trip report about the first experience it was wild and something I should have never repeated. After that first time I should have known better and it always left me in a horrible mood for many days after. I once found an ancient bottle of cough syrup that was a combination of hydrocodone and belladonna. I drank the entire bottle and had the strangest nods. I kept seeing a smoke monster standing over my couch through my closed eye lids. I'd open my eyes and he'd still be there. He kept dispersing and reappearing for hours. I'd start going into the nod and the delirium would zap me out of it. 10/10 experience would repeat again. I wonder how well a small dose of Jimson weed would pair with oral raw opium.

taken a week to feel somewhat sane again almost like i was in a extended trip every time i tried to sleep i was just seeing crazy fractals for the past few days. Still have very intense synesthesia while listening to music though its awesome. I doubt i will repeat those last 4 weeks such heavy doses each week i feel like i could of totally lost my mind on that last trip as any grounding was dissolved from each trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.