• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only used two different vendors and one is like 1/4 the price of the other. Quality seems same so I will just proceed forward with the cheaper person with awesome wares, market is flooded with it right now it's why the price fell out through the floor. It's been good times, like others say I sorta prefer to regular flower in some ways.

Mean it's pretty great not sketchy like synth noids are I pretty much feels close to green but less in your face. Even with no tolerance initial exposure is much to worry about I felt too high for like ten mins but kept drinking anyways. Super gravy combo I stay pretty sloshed mostly these days when and got another bottle just now have like 8 more and vape for awhile, lovin' it.

My friend and I ate mushrooms yesterday and spent the day at the lake. I had 1.25g. I swam for about 4 hours straight, I felt like a child, or an animal. We played on a rope swing, explored an island, stared at rock patterns... one of them looked like when you're in a big rocky mountain valley in Colorado, at the mountains look like a mile away but they're actually 30 miles away. It was such a lovely way to spend a day. :)

Sounds like good stuff. I normally shy away from weed in social settings because I have a hard time with the paranoia etc, so this could be nice. I see a lot of vendors around here offering it, but hard to know how good a job they are doing of actually purifying it. How do you judge, or do you just go for it?

I don't know, I mean I guess there's not a great way to tell if it's good quality besides learning what vendors are well-recommended. It's part of the legal hemp industry at this point so I'm inclined to think it's mostly legit. Fortunately there isn't any chemical process going on, it's just extracted hemp flower that is then distilled to leave the delta-8 and remove the rest. So it's not like you're going to end up ingesting something sketchy.

I'm hesitant to be too excited about D8... everything I love gets banned by the feds at some point.

I've got 4 .5g carts coming from one of the cheaper (but well rated) vendors. Excited to try them. The first few, I got from an expensive but well tested hemp vendor, but at those prices, I could go back to street carts. I have high hopes for these cheaper ones, I'll likely order a bunch if they turn out good.

I think the shelf life on these carts is generally one year right? I never have them around longer than a few months but one I home made once kinda gooped up and wouldn't work after about a year of sitting.

Maybe I should buy some distillate and put it on ice for long term use. Hmmm...

Hmm, I've never had one last a year, but I don't see why shelf life would really be a problem. I'm buying distillate and putting it on ice though, myself.

They probably do last a good while, seeing as they're mostly the distillate and less so anything else content-wise.

I'd be more eager to buy up some distillate if I had more cash to burn and a vape pen still. Got rid of my last one before joining the armed forces for a brief period then never got back into concentrates till now. I had a Lynx Hypnos Zero, really loved that thing.

I just have a $30 battery I got from a head shop, it works just fine, though I'm sure a nicer one would be, well, nicer.

I just have a $30 battery I got from a head shop, it works just fine, though I'm sure a nicer one would be, well, nicer.
You mean a cart battery? Or like an actual dab pen rig up?

The Lynx was ~$80 when I bought it, ceramic coils were pretty new. I liked how I could reclaim some wax from it with a quick iso-wash, and the coil never left metals behind because, well, it was ceramic. Treated me well till the battery stopped holding a charge (after a year or two of heavy use, I couldn't blame it lol) and I pawned it with the last of my wax off to a friend when I had to clean up for a while.

I mean a cart battery, maybe one day I'll go for something nicer but this thing works just fine, I have no complaints.

Oh man $30 is a lot for those batteries. I got one for $8 a year back and it still charges well (and quick).

If you like concentrates Xorky, a nice dab pen is a must have. I'm not much for dab rigs (torches and butane, blech/safety hazard) but a good pen is so worthwhile, not real expensive either. There's quite a few good options out there. I never tried distillate in mine, just whatever wax/shatter/etc. I could get. I do recall the more liquid in nature the wax was, the more infuriating it was to load up though. I liked shatter because if it was solid I could just break a little piece off and it would last me a few hours of ripping the pen while gaming or at the movies, whathaveyou.

Generally I'm not into concentrates for weed, but I love delta-8.

It's part of the legal hemp industry at this point so I'm inclined to think it's mostly legit. Fortunately there isn't any chemical process going on, it's just extracted hemp flower that is then distilled to leave the delta-8 and remove the rest. So it's not like you're going to end up ingesting something sketchy.

Thats not quite right. It is natural and occurs in all the cannabis we smoke (Including hemp). But it is a very minor cannabinoid. All the d8 we are smoking and eating is made out of cbd through a chemical process called isomerization. There isn’t enough d8 in the flower we smoke to be able to isolate enough of it to make it worth selling for a profit. The reason it’s so abundant and cheap is because cbd is so abundant and cheap.

You can find out how pure or good your product is by checking the COA on the vendors site. It usually ranges from 70-95% pure. And a lot of it is actually tainted with delta 9 and other cannabinoids that were made through the process (usually CBN)

I don't know, I mean I guess there's not a great way to tell if it's good quality besides learning what vendors are well-recommended. It's part of the legal hemp industry at this point so I'm inclined to think it's mostly legit. Fortunately there isn't any chemical process going on, it's just extracted hemp flower that is then distilled to leave the delta-8 and remove the rest. So it's not like you're going to end up ingesting something sketchy.

I did some research and there's actually quite a few contaminants that can be present in D8-THC due to the process of synthesizing it from CBD → THC → D8.

@Cream Gravy? re: carts, distillate, etc. you can just buy distillate, add it to PG, VG, or whatever the healthiest one to use nowadays is, and use it in a regular ecig. There's no reason to buy prefilled carts.

I wouldn’t recommend diluting your distillate with anything. You can fill cartridges with straight distillate.

Last edited:
74056041.jpg

you ever think like some years back how insane your drug use was, like how could you live like that? doing pcp and everything all day everyday and stuff. that seems so crazy to me now after all these years. I will probably see my alcohol use now like this after a few years (hopefully) but dissos is a different beast.

I don't know how you guys with opiate addictions feel like after you've quit? They don't make you that crazy, though, like mind altering stuff. But I guess it feels like you wasted many years of your life doing opiates everyday? Dunno.

I've done some stimulants, mdma, benzos and stuff this summer and cannabis too. But I feel good, even when I'm sober. But I'm little bit worried that these things are making me a little manic? I'm not doing anything crazy, but still - it's this weird energy. Maybe it is just good and normal for me instead of laying in bed all day. Maybe I'm just anti-depressed and who is to say that a little drug use is a sin?

Last edited:
Drug use can be appropriate, depending on the individual and how often/much you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.